Maybe, but I didn't recall a play like that. Not sure if I was just being oblivious or something 


I don't get it
Why'd you shoot it up there and how did it kill everyone on the ground?Ahh the newcomers. You'll learnI don't get itWhy'd you shoot it up there and how did it kill everyone on the ground?

)
I don't even remember, probably to differentiate it fromI also wonder why that particular smiley needs those dots on both sides unlike all other ones.
...but the person forgot that they had the words in reverse. Changing it would orphan all the old ones, unless I bugged Pat to run an edit script or something, so it never seemed worth the trouble.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh cmon... you still have to pick your moment well for it to work effectivelyI love play of the games that showing great skills of using one buttonMcCree Ulti will be now harder to dodge or even hack on that matter
![]()

Ah I see lol. Yeah no need to change it, I'm used to write a second pair of dots by now.I don't even remember, probably to differentiate it from...but the person forgot that they had the words in reverse. Changing it would orphan all the old ones, unless I bugged Pat to run an edit script or something, so it never seemed worth the trouble.
I give you that McCree requires more skill ( both for gain Ultimate charge and use it if your positioning sucks you will make no use from his ulti or go down before you aim )..But I mean, unlike DVa, I think McCree takes more skill to get your Ult charged in the first place. It's rather easy to have high damage in a game as DVa. That, and her Ult requires less charge as well.
) Ulti combo if the enemy team is hiding behind Rein shield sounds good on the paper with now his quicker aim they shouldn't react at allNo it's been that way for ages. Now that I think about it, it might even be a relic from before vBulletin when we used SMF for software. You'll noticed ones like these also have double colonsAh I see lol. Yeah no need to change it, I'm used to write a second pair of dots by now.



. I might even have that in reverse, since I don't remember which were default vBulletin smileys and which were SMF... 
I'm not even sure that buff is really necessary or not. It's not going to help you be more accurate, or better at positioning for catching people in a 1v1. I remember people complaining that his kit is less useful compared to other DPSers, but I'm not sure what they could do to make him more effective. Making his Ult lock-on quicker doesn't seem like the healthiest of changes.I give you that McCree requires more skill ( both for gain Ultimate charge and use it if your positioning sucks you will make no use from his ulti or go down before you aim )..
After the Deadeye buff I wanna try SombraxMcCree () Ulti combo if the enemy team is hiding behind Rein shield sounds good on the paper with now his quicker aim they shouldn't react at all

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Rofl, that had to be a custom. I wonder if high-level players try that Pharah boost thing or not, I wasn't aware that was a thing.

It only works with enemy Pharah ( i've checked it you can't jump like that on Pharah from your own team )Rofl, that had to be a custom. I wonder if high-level players try that Pharah boost thing or not, I wasn't aware that was a thing.![]()
Let me know when you wannaship themtry it![]()

Was gonna ask, since I remember trying to get on top of my team's D.Va and it didn't work at all.It only works with enemy Pharah ( i've checked it you can't jump like that on Pharah from your own team )
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So I need to be a girl to be on your whitelist?I woke up at 7 here o.o
And well I won't pick on Tina '-'
Come, Marcie. I want bonus exp to farm.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I KNEW YOU WERE A FARM BOY!Gotta go to town and do a couple of things.
We probably don't mean the same thing when we say "town" '-' I mean the center.Prolly, I'll be around, got minor tasks to do in between.
Btw:
I KNEW YOU WERE A FARM BOY!
and yeah I dunno girls are 'scary'

