Last person to Post Wins - MissingNo.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Maybe, but I didn't recall a play like that. Not sure if I was just being oblivious or something :oh
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I don't get it :oh Why'd you shoot it up there and how did it kill everyone on the ground?
Ahh the newcomers. You'll learn :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I also wonder why that particular smiley needs those dots on both sides unlike all other ones.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
D'va Ultimate is so easy to dodge that watching five peole catch by that hurt my eyes ( Well when Zarya ultimate is used also or we are in small room than we have a excuse stillI have once dodged it by crouching behind the table :XD )

I love play of the games that showing great skills of using one button :verilyMcCree Ulti will be now harder to dodge or even hack on that matter :feelsbadman
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I also wonder why that particular smiley needs those dots on both sides unlike all other ones.
I don't even remember, probably to differentiate it from :eyeroll ...but the person forgot that they had the words in reverse. Changing it would orphan all the old ones, unless I bugged Pat to run an edit script or something, so it never seemed worth the trouble.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I love play of the games that showing great skills of using one button :verilyMcCree Ulti will be now harder to dodge or even hack on that matter :feelsbadman
Oh cmon... you still have to pick your moment well for it to work effectively :emocat

But I mean, unlike DVa, I think McCree takes more skill to get your Ult charged in the first place. It's rather easy to have high damage in a game as DVa. That, and her Ult requires less charge as well.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't even remember, probably to differentiate it from :eyeroll ...but the person forgot that they had the words in reverse. Changing it would orphan all the old ones, unless I bugged Pat to run an edit script or something, so it never seemed worth the trouble.
Ah I see lol. Yeah no need to change it, I'm used to write a second pair of dots by now.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
But I mean, unlike DVa, I think McCree takes more skill to get your Ult charged in the first place. It's rather easy to have high damage in a game as DVa. That, and her Ult requires less charge as well.
I give you that McCree requires more skill ( both for gain Ultimate charge and use it if your positioning sucks you will make no use from his ulti or go down before you aim )..

After the Deadeye buff I wanna try SombraxMcCree ( :teehee ) Ulti combo if the enemy team is hiding behind Rein shield sounds good on the paper with now his quicker aim they shouldn't react at all
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Ah I see lol. Yeah no need to change it, I'm used to write a second pair of dots by now.
No it's been that way for ages. Now that I think about it, it might even be a relic from before vBulletin when we used SMF for software. You'll noticed ones like these also have double colons :confused::cool::eek::huh: . I might even have that in reverse, since I don't remember which were default vBulletin smileys and which were SMF... :lmao
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I give you that McCree requires more skill ( both for gain Ultimate charge and use it if your positioning sucks you will make no use from his ulti or go down before you aim )..

After the Deadeye buff I wanna try SombraxMcCree ( :teehee ) Ulti combo if the enemy team is hiding behind Rein shield sounds good on the paper with now his quicker aim they shouldn't react at all
I'm not even sure that buff is really necessary or not. It's not going to help you be more accurate, or better at positioning for catching people in a 1v1. I remember people complaining that his kit is less useful compared to other DPSers, but I'm not sure what they could do to make him more effective. Making his Ult lock-on quicker doesn't seem like the healthiest of changes.

Let me know when you wanna ship them try it :kappa
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Rofl, that had to be a custom. I wonder if high-level players try that Pharah boost thing or not, I wasn't aware that was a thing. :lmao
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Rofl, that had to be a custom. I wonder if high-level players try that Pharah boost thing or not, I wasn't aware that was a thing. :lmao
It only works with enemy Pharah ( i've checked it you can't jump like that on Pharah from your own team )

Let me know when you wanna ship them try it :kappa


But I will try that combo can be really good after changes :fan
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It only works with enemy Pharah ( i've checked it you can't jump like that on Pharah from your own team )
Was gonna ask, since I remember trying to get on top of my team's D.Va and it didn't work at all.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wait Nona's post was at like 6am. And Farf tells me that I never sleep.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I woke up at 7 here o.o
And well I won't pick on Tina '-'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Come, Marcie. I want bonus exp to farm.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I woke up at 7 here o.o
And well I won't pick on Tina '-'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Come, Marcie. I want bonus exp to farm.
So I need to be a girl to be on your whitelist?

Will you still be there in ~3 hours? Gotta go to town and do a couple of things.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Prolly, I'll be around, got minor tasks to do in between.
Btw:

I KNEW YOU WERE A FARM BOY!

and yeah I dunno girls are 'scary'
We probably don't mean the same thing when we say "town" '-' I mean the center.
Or should I say "village square" to appease to your fantasies?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
I need an editing break. Gonna get something to eat and then join you for a while in OW. :oh
 
Top