Last person to Post Wins - MissingNo.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
I heard one punch man is a poor mans version of boku no hero academia
Troll attempt? Only thing they have in common is superhero theme. :oh

OPM is a seinen action parody of superheroes, re-draw based on an orginal cult webcomic of the same name by artist ONE.

BnhA is a pretty formulaic school based shonen action adventure about a superhero school. Started wayyy after original OPM.

The two series are completly different in style.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So @Organizized @gnut @zimbardo

Interested in team up to Mharaton?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im in...since gry threw me away:toc
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Troll attempt? Only thing they have in common is superhero theme. :oh

OPM is a seinen action parody of superheroes, re-draw based on an orginal cult webcomic of the same name by artist ONE.

BnhA is a pretty formulaic school based shonen action adventure about a superhero school. Started wayyy after original OPM.

The two series are completly different in style.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So @Organizized @gnut @zimbardo

Interested in team up to Mharaton?
No, it's quite literally what I was told by a guy I know after he watched the animes of both. Saying that boku no hero academia did everything better.

Im in...since gry threw me away:toc
Oh you gotta be kidding me. Both you and Zasz said you have no time and now this? :shootme

Whatever, see how well you'll fare with your non-Speedwagon team :nah
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
No, it's quite literally what I was told by a guy I know after he watched the animes of both. Saying that boku no hero academia did everything better.

Well, the guy you know clearly has no idea what he is talking about. Also he seems to be more into classic shonen tropes rather than black-ish (surprisingly deep) seinen parodies. :oh
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well, the guy you know clearly has no idea what he is talking about. Also he seems to be more into classic shonen tropes rather than black-ish (surprisingly deep) seinen parodies. :oh
If you say so? I was also told that this "black-ish deep seinen parody" gets boring quite fast, and that does seem true after reading more about it.
Although I'll watch it myself somewhat soon once I finish the next few ones on my list.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Was going to heart team valhalla but Marcie will remark it :hmph
lol do whatever you want, I'll always have something to complain about anyway.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Nah reaper isn't complicated I'd say, he's among the easier ones. Which one do you play lawl?
I have reaction but no accuracy whatsoever, so a close combat guy is perfect for me.
I'd say zenyatta and the robot guy forgot his name his ult he becomes a tank I think
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,587
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Is getting that heated over lotion really that necessary?
Lol can't stand the heat? Strip...

I know you ain't taking me seriously?...Lol
...forgave me, I forgot to throw some slang in there to make it more dramatic..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Never used any body lotion, what's the point.
Moisturizing your skin, I specifically said that. Clueless....
Only wypipo...lol
--- Double Post Merged, ---
To keep your skin as soft as a baby's arse.
:invalid
That's partly true too.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,587
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Gonna add you guys already before something changes ^_^ Wanna pick a team name and color?
Dunno if we have finalized yet.
Any ideas team?

That cryptic counting system though...
:verily
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,587
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Team the Team.

Nah I dunno...
We need something suitably bleak/pessimistic - to rub our success in the faces of all those who score worse than us and make their loss more poignant and depressing.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Team We'll Try Our Best, If We Can Find the Time
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Team Whatever, Let's Do This I Guess

The Moderately Interested Team

Yeah, I'm just full of wits today...
 
Top