Last person to Post Wins - MissingNo.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
The Little Team That Couldn't
Team We Bet On the Other Teams
The Trivia Team Equivalent of the Kid Asleep in the Back of the Classroom

Just rolls off the tongue doesn't it?
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Or just leave it as Team #6, which really says it all.

Team #6 a.k.a. we couldn't even bother deciding a team name so how can we possibly do well in the actual game?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Team We'll always use all the time up until deadline, so no hope for moving to the next round early, sorry.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,141
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wha abt team hunger games, I'm hungry or
Team Chunger Games Cha is Hungry? :hi:rolleyes:
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Wow, how casually you can just make a good banner while doing something else. But I only get who zimb and greg are.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Yeah I was like "who's that emo guy next to me- oh wait that guy with the hair bun has glasses so that's probably Ust."

Cause I wear my hair in a bun like 90% of the time.

But I'll take it, looks awesome. And it'd look less awesome if there were two guys who looked the same..
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I made us a banner while watching twin peaks. Team name is subject to change.

Team G.O.Z.U.
Team Z.O.G.U
Team O.U.G.Z.
Team U.G.O.Z.
:XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Like luffy's hat or goku's hair...my sunglasses are a staple of my persona:lmao
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
U.G.O.D.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I was going to say....Team No Fucks xD
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,586
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Well, if you want beef, then bring the rukus!

'Cause I bake the cake, then take the cake, and eat it too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not to sound too full of ourselves, but I'd say, as far as teams go, team #6 is pretty fuckable.
:hmph
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Look atchu...
I thought you were a rocker...oh wait,Wu is borderline rock lol
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Team We Have Other Commitments And Rather Expect Sucking

Team W.H.O.C.A.R.E.S, for short.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This is fun, can this be the game?
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,586
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Look atchu...
I thought you were a rocker...oh wait,Wu is borderline rock lol
Mate, back when I was but a wee laddie, I once brought that song to a church 'play what you want disco'.

It was turned off before it got to the real message of the song...
:XD
 
Top