Last person to Post Wins - MissingNo.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Read about it. Crazy indeed.
Well, atleast Halla-Aho won't have the power and influence of a minister (of foreign affairs). He seems to be serious though that his new True Finns can and will be the largest party of Finland after the next election. :oh
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:bored
Cant beat this damn guy in pokemon....last badge fuker x/
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,139
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:bored
Cant beat this damn guy in pokemon....last badge fuker x/
What level is he and just use the opposite Pokemon types to what he uses. :nod
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,139
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Goodnight peeps!
:bedtime
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Lotion only helps in the short run though, in the long run it only dries the skin out so you have to buy more lotion. Same with chapstick.
Lol I wear lotion often not everyday. If I don't use lotion I use Shea butter oil. I'm black, spare me that B.S. I moisturize my skin and hair smh.
My skin gets ashy.....:-_-
Of course Greg agrees cuz he's a half breed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
FYI I don't know any black person that doesn't moisturize at all.
.....
.....
.....
Only wypipo.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
It can be annoying D:
It's like 15C in the morning, then 30C in the afternoon. You start sweating and get all sticky :emocat
I try to just drink a lot of water and resort to balms when my lips are bursting.
Lip balm are very helpful to me. I carry mine everyday. I almost never have dry lips.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Is getting that heated over lotion really that necessary?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Never used any body lotion, what's the point.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,586
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
To keep your skin as soft as a baby's arse.
:invalid

So glad tomorrow is a holiday - it is only half past 10 and already I am worried I may not have time to finish the work I currently have planned.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
To keep your skin as soft as a baby's arse.
:invalid
Is that a good thing? :neutral Why not just keep the skin as it is.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So glad tomorrow is a holiday - it is only half past 10 and already I am worried I may not have time to finish the work I currently have planned.
Oh yes I love it too, I get 1 more day to finish working on some paper I have.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
To keep your skin as soft as a baby's arse.
:invalid

So glad tomorrow is a holiday - it is only half past 10 and already I am worried I may not have time to finish the work I currently have planned.
Yup, Holiday here as well... And I'll have to work :shootme

Come at me, Vacations, you smoky sexy lady!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
ah nice too complicated for me. I have reaction of a fucking snail
Nah reaper isn't complicated I'd say, he's among the easier ones. Which one do you play lawl?
I have reaction but no accuracy whatsoever, so a close combat guy is perfect for me.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Rereading OPM from the beginning before catching up with the story. Such a fast read of a manga, and hilarious even the second time around.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I heard one punch man is a poor mans version of boku no hero academia
 
Top