Last person to Post Wins - MissingNo.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You telling me you can't play with a bit of lag? Casual.
Yeah, lag is the reason :3c

Nah, I was trolling. Dunno, I guess you don't play all that late? I typically don't look to see if Tina or Nana are playing until like maybe 10pm Central Euro Time.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Idk you have that party leader aura going with you, keeping everyone together.
Inet can be so decieving '-'

Gary plays sometimes at night (cause 'merica). Marcie 2.0 sleeps too early!


My co-worker is such a bro. Usually dealing with females is so tricky but we get along quite well. Was showing her my cat pics and then a butt pic got on the way and I got so fucking embarrassed, then she said "here's a pic of my boobs after the silicon so you don't feel awkward alone".
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You seemed to be the most insistent on people getting the game/grouping up, so... Plus, it's hard not to play around Symmetumor or Mei. So yeah, leader in some senses of the word.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,675
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah, lag is the reason :3c

Nah, I was trolling. Dunno, I guess you don't play all that late? I typically don't look to see if Tina or Nana are playing until like maybe 10pm Central Euro Time.
Ah I thought you're saying you play on us servers too, never mind..
Idk we play at midnight or later, but I guess even that's not late enough.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Ah I thought you're saying you play on us servers too, never mind..
Idk we play at midnight or later, but I guess even that's not late enough.
I do sometimes. I generally don't play much solo, and everyone tends to play on EU, so yeah.

Really? How often though? That's typically when I would logon to play.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Ah yeah, when she took zero damage until right before she killed the 4th member of our team :lmao
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,675
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Really? How often though? That's typically when I would logon to play.
Well Farf plays like once a week so there's how often... Mostly friday or sunday at midnight.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Dammit, a bird just kamikazed the SUV's front window. This is the second one today :fail
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Id play more but I'm feeling like an old lady lately, when I get home I just wanna lay in bed.

It's funny how Sym went from a shitty char to a broken one.
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Dammit, a bird just kamikazed the SUV's front window. This is the second one today :fail
There's some boss bird out there that wants you dead '-'
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,129
Gender
Male
Country
United States
2 in a row? Guess its the revenge of the birds '='.
How was the damage? Good to see you guys are okay.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
There's some boss bird out there that wants you dead '-'
Yeah reminds me of a boss bird in Gantx :eek.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
It would make three total (one bird the last time we went home from Bismarck). Luckily, there was no damage to the car. The birds, on the other hand... :(
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,129
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It would make three total (one bird the last time we went home from Bismarck). Luckily, there was no damage to the car. The birds, on the other hand... :(
Well good for you guys and bad for the bird ^^; but glad to hear it was good for you guys without damage.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Inet can be so decieving '-'

Gary plays sometimes at night (cause 'merica). Marcie 2.0 sleeps too early!


My co-worker is such a bro. Usually dealing with females is so tricky but we get along quite well. Was showing her my cat pics and then a butt pic got on the way and I got so fucking embarrassed, then she said "here's a pic of my boobs after the silicon so you don't feel awkward alone".
Question is....why you got a pic of your own butt saved?:heh
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,129
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Question is....why you got a pic of your own butt saved?:heh
That is a question save for next time!
Butt - the real question is why do you also @ Gregu :x3!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Dat twoah of Charles tho. :x3 :x3 :x3
Nobless kinda okay tho -
Chaaali whay ya sayin tho - tho?
Me: I dun no yo! :x3
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
@Charlie
Alright, dedicated to a special friend. Love this song. Let's chilling.....let's settle down....
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Home sweet home!
 
Top