Yeah, lag is the reasonYou telling me you can't play with a bit of lag? Casual.

Nah, I was trolling. Dunno, I guess you don't play all that late? I typically don't look to see if Tina or Nana are playing until like maybe 10pm Central Euro Time.
Yeah, lag is the reasonYou telling me you can't play with a bit of lag? Casual.

Inet can be so decieving '-'Idk you have that party leader aura going with you, keeping everyone together.
Ah I thought you're saying you play on us servers too, never mind..Yeah, lag is the reason
Nah, I was trolling. Dunno, I guess you don't play all that late? I typically don't look to see if Tina or Nana are playing until like maybe 10pm Central Euro Time.
I do sometimes. I generally don't play much solo, and everyone tends to play on EU, so yeah.Ah I thought you're saying you play on us servers too, never mind..
Idk we play at midnight or later, but I guess even that's not late enough.

Well Farf plays like once a week so there's how often... Mostly friday or sunday at midnight.Really? How often though? That's typically when I would logon to play.

There's some boss bird out there that wants you dead '-'Dammit, a bird just kamikazed the SUV's front window. This is the second one today![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah reminds me of a boss bird in GantxThere's some boss bird out there that wants you dead '-'
.
Well good for you guys and bad for the bird ^^; but glad to hear it was good for you guys without damage.It would make three total (one bird the last time we went home from Bismarck). Luckily, there was no damage to the car. The birds, on the other hand...![]()
Question is....why you got a pic of your own butt saved?Inet can be so decieving '-'
Gary plays sometimes at night (cause 'merica). Marcie 2.0 sleeps too early!
My co-worker is such a bro. Usually dealing with females is so tricky but we get along quite well. Was showing her my cat pics and then a butt pic got on the way and I got so fucking embarrassed, then she said "here's a pic of my boobs after the silicon so you don't feel awkward alone".

That is a question save for next time!Question is....why you got a pic of your own butt saved?![]()
!--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Was showing her my cat pics and then a butt pic got on the way...
