Last person to Post Wins - MissingNo.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,672
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I play a little a day if I have time. Been playing a good while over the 2XP weekend. I generally play on the US server though unless I happen to be partying up with maria or tina ect. Which doesn't happen a lot because of time zone disparities.

I started playing during the Uprising event so early April?
Ah playing on a different server. Whats the lag when you play on europe?

You got quite a lot of levels if you started in april, and I thought I play much with my 40ish levels in less than a month.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Sombra players always ult at the worst times. I find that they don't have good timing to shut down other ults or abilities.
I ult whatever team want to make a push so I throw teleport above enemy team and use it
If I know that Enemy Lucio have ulti I saving my until he use his ( or some other ulti that could wipe my team Reaper/McCree if I have the chance and can save people with it )
Also, I can use it if I flank the enemy and I see Zen in the back the I push with EMP take out Zen with one hit and it 6 vs 5 with an enemy without shields and ulti..

I've only once used it on a single person when Mercy was last one standing and flying towards her death team to res.

Earlier I was also using it in situations when it shouldn't be used but I've learned when it the most benefit to use it

Sombra have bad reputation mainly because people actually suck at her when I saw sometimes Sombra on team ( if someone picked her earlier ) or enemy team I was just :epicfacepalm Still better than Junkrat that giving Zarya 100 % energy :kappa
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,672
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm Console Master Race :kappa

But I've only started played Overwatch recently despite I have it for almost 8 months so far ( I've played earlier but two/three games and I finished the game Witcher/Tomb Raider and other games take my time ) now in my free time ( Sundays ) Overwatch have my all attention.
Oh so you can't play with us PC people? That sucks, would be good if they made it so console and pc people could play together. Would also be better on the game-searching time...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Theme parks and mario cart, two of my least favorite things, combined :notlikethis
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Oh so you can't play with us PC people? That sucks, would be good if they made it so console and pc people could play together. Would also be better on the game-searching time...
Dunno so far II have no problem finding a game smh..

It would not be fair tbh even if I prepare playing with controller aiming with mouse is much easier :kappa
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,672
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Dunno so far II have no problem finding a game smh..

It would not be fair tbh even if I prepare playing with controller aiming with mouse is much easier :kappa
Sometimes it can take 5 minutes or so finding me a game, but fortunately it's a rare occurence.

And idk about the fairness, there's probably also a bunch of PC players handicapping themselves by using controller on PC so yeah ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
And idk about the fairness, there's probably also a bunch of PC players handicapping themselves by using controller on PC so yeah ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
There are console players that using mouse and keyboard
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Hah that's possible? :XD
it is and it's against the rules that Blizzard set..

Well rank 1 on ps 4 is playing that way ( Highest SR possible ) :cookiehand
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,672
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
it is and it's against the rules that Blizzard set..

Well rank 1 on ps 4 is playing that way ( Highest SR possible ) :cookiehand
So he openly goes against blizzards rules? Impressive.
I wonder how good he'd be on PC.
Playing on a console with a mouse and keyboard sounds so weird :lmao
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,672
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Idk you have that party leader aura going with you, keeping everyone together.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,125
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Seems to be a deep Mario Mystery!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
DiMariaY said:
Voting for MH Summer Art Contest is up!
--- Double Post Merged, Today at 6:01 AM, Original Post Date: Today at 5:59 AM ---
Next contest coming soon :)

New contest is up! The theme is "Brothers" Avatar and Signature Set. Be sure to join!
So in other news, a new contest is up and running. Not sure if Cha wants to take part :shakefist.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,125
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh perhaps I can do a Mario and Lugi!!
But perhaps not!! :notlikethis
 
Top