Can't help what I don't know 
Btw I've got all the Anniversary skins now

Btw I've got all the Anniversary skins now



There's roughly 24 hours left of the even if i'm not mistaken.Yeah, I just unlocked some remaining stuff. Did it early just in case they fuck up and end the event early by mistake like the last two times.
Yeah that's why I just bought the Hazno skin just then to be safe. I got my second dupe just now. The Zarya skin. Also finally getting decent at Hanzo which is good.According to some posts, but like I said, the Chinese New Years and Uprising events both accidentally ended early. I think they added an extra day for the latter. I'd hope they wouldn't make the same mistake again, but I'm not planning on playing much in the time remaining, so just being safe.

Good luck RikiGoing to pull an all nighter to go home. Wish me luck!![]()


Goodluck and careful driving back.Thanks! I've been up since 5 am![]()



I'm Console Master Race

Is it hard using an ult when your team is halfway to point B already?I'm Console Master Race
But I've only started played Overwatch recently despite I have it for almost 8 months so far ( I've played earlier but two/three games and I finished the game Witcher/Tomb Raider and other games take my time ) now in my free time ( Sundays ) Overwatch have my all attention.

Yrah, I forced my brother to navigate while I napped a bit.Goodluck and careful driving back.
I would take a brake after 8hours on the road.
![]()
