Last person to Post Wins - MissingNo.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Can't help what I don't know :emocat

Btw I've got all the Anniversary skins now :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah, I just unlocked some remaining stuff. Did it early just in case they fuck up and end the event early by mistake like the last two times.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yeah, I just unlocked some remaining stuff. Did it early just in case they fuck up and end the event early by mistake like the last two times.
There's roughly 24 hours left of the even if i'm not mistaken.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
According to some posts, but like I said, the Chinese New Years and Uprising events both accidentally ended early. I think they added an extra day for the latter. I'd hope they wouldn't make the same mistake again, but I'm not planning on playing much in the time remaining, so just being safe.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
According to some posts, but like I said, the Chinese New Years and Uprising events both accidentally ended early. I think they added an extra day for the latter. I'd hope they wouldn't make the same mistake again, but I'm not planning on playing much in the time remaining, so just being safe.
Yeah that's why I just bought the Hazno skin just then to be safe. I got my second dupe just now. The Zarya skin. Also finally getting decent at Hanzo which is good.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Did you play him before they buffed him? The charge time buff was pretty huge. I've seen some high-level Hanzo players expecting him to get nerfed.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yeah it was a fair bit harder before.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Thanks! I've been up since 5 am :faint
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,139
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thanks! I've been up since 5 am :faint
Goodluck and careful driving back.
I would take a brake after 8hours on the road.

:cheerbunny
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Level 98... Ah well. I almost got there in time for the 2XP to end but I have to sleep :p
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
When did you start playing spirit? And when exactly do you play, have never seen you with Farf's gang
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,139
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gang?

O.o didn't know she was a boss too^o^.
:slowly

 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Thanks for reminding me, same questions to you too @Vici :rolleyes:

Never seen gary either actually
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I play a little a day if I have time. Been playing a good while over the 2XP weekend. I generally play on the US server though unless I happen to be partying up with maria or tina ect. Which doesn't happen a lot because of time zone disparities.

I started playing during the Uprising event so early April?
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Thanks for reminding me, same questions to you too @Vici :rolleyes:

Never seen gary either actually
I'm Console Master Race :kappa

But I've only started played Overwatch recently despite I have it for almost 8 months so far ( I've played earlier but two/three games and I finished the game Witcher/Tomb Raider and other games take my time ) now in my free time ( Sundays ) Overwatch have my all attention.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm Console Master Race :kappa

But I've only started played Overwatch recently despite I have it for almost 8 months so far ( I've played earlier but two/three games and I finished the game Witcher/Tomb Raider and other games take my time ) now in my free time ( Sundays ) Overwatch have my all attention.
Is it hard using an ult when your team is halfway to point B already? :kappa
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Y
Goodluck and careful driving back.
I would take a brake after 8hours on the road.

:cheerbunny
Yrah, I forced my brother to navigate while I napped a bit.

Oh, I could've gotten myself a souvenir- a white and black kitten at a rest stop :zomg
 
Top