Is it hard using an ult when your team is halfway to point B already?![]()

Is it hard using an ult when your team is halfway to point B already?![]()

Sombra players always ult at the worst times. I find that they don't have good timing to shut down other ults or abilities.
Ah playing on a different server. Whats the lag when you play on europe?I play a little a day if I have time. Been playing a good while over the 2XP weekend. I generally play on the US server though unless I happen to be partying up with maria or tina ect. Which doesn't happen a lot because of time zone disparities.
I started playing during the Uprising event so early April?
I ult whatever team want to make a push so I throw teleport above enemy team and use itSombra players always ult at the worst times. I find that they don't have good timing to shut down other ults or abilities.
Still better than Junkrat that giving Zarya 100 % energy 
Oh so you can't play with us PC people? That sucks, would be good if they made it so console and pc people could play together. Would also be better on the game-searching time...I'm Console Master Race
But I've only started played Overwatch recently despite I have it for almost 8 months so far ( I've played earlier but two/three games and I finished the game Witcher/Tomb Raider and other games take my time ) now in my free time ( Sundays ) Overwatch have my all attention.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Theme parks and mario cart, two of my least favorite things, combined

Dunno so far II have no problem finding a game smh..Oh so you can't play with us PC people? That sucks, would be good if they made it so console and pc people could play together. Would also be better on the game-searching time...

Sometimes it can take 5 minutes or so finding me a game, but fortunately it's a rare occurence.Dunno so far II have no problem finding a game smh..
It would not be fair tbh even if I prepare playing with controller aiming with mouse is much easier![]()
There are console players that using mouse and keyboardAnd idk about the fairness, there's probably also a bunch of PC players handicapping themselves by using controller on PC so yeah ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hah that's possible?There are ps 4 players that using mouse and keyboard![]()

it is and it's against the rules that Blizzard set..Hah that's possible?![]()

So he openly goes against blizzards rules? Impressive.it is and it's against the rules that Blizzard set..
Well rank 1 on ps 4 is playing that way ( Highest SR possible )![]()

I wonder why that isNever seen gary either actually
You telling me you can't play with a bit of lag? Casual.I wonder why that is![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So in other news, a new contest is up and running. Not sure if Cha wants to take partDiMariaY said:Voting for MH Summer Art Contest is up!
--- Double Post Merged, Today at 6:01 AM, Original Post Date: Today at 5:59 AM ---
Next contest coming soon
New contest is up! The theme is "Brothers" Avatar and Signature Set. Be sure to join!
.
some people don't like to tryhard unlike you ^-^You telling me you can't play with a bit of lag? Casual.
