Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
I almost spat out my coffee when I saw someone else with sawako...Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaniiiiiiiiiiiii ?
![]()
![]()
My apologies @Gryffindor but Sawako is ineligigible![]()
, she's subjected to copyright, she's my trademark, waaaari. You have to nominate somebody else
![]()
![]()
If you don't change your nomination you ll be cursed for the next 10 years, beware!
Nah, I'm gonna make Jeanne win


I can do another edit, but another reason I chose Tsuyu was because of recognition. She is the only one on my list I know has a chance of, at the very least, placing. Everyone else I consider a waifu would get slaughtered.You can still re nominate right?
For what it's worth. I think you did good.I can do another edit, but another reason I chose Tsuyu was because of recognition. She is the only one on my list I know has a chance of, at the very least, placing. Everyone else I consider a waifu would get slaughtered.
Step aside, fellas - the real queen is here!
Beauty, curves, constipat- err, captivating smile... the woman who has it all!
Her presence alone induces hyperglycemia, for she is the creme de la creme...
"B-But wait, Gallon... who are you talking about?"
BUT WHO OTHER THAN OUR BELOVED LADY, LOLA!
![]()
Evil flourishes with good people do nothing.@Gallon just won. (one-liner)
![]()
Your Waifu is trash breh.
I don't know where your disgust is coming from. Or rather, why now with @Gallon's nomination? Where were you when people nominated Fairy Tail characters?Evil flourishes with good people do nothing.

Can we guys get her to win? It would be revolutionary... like, I don't think a Waifu Wars event would be held ever again.
Let's show everyone that what we like in women is not only outer beauty, but also a pure heart and a welcoming personality. Say no to lust, yes to trust!
(Well, I'm being pretty serious here)
I don't know about the others but I didn't consider looks alone.Rita's strongest point is her character and attitude, so I agree. Mine's still better though.I don't know about the others but I didn't consider looks alone.
TRIGGERED.Sorry. It's not really fair to pick on a Waifu that's not a no-namer like yours. Who is this chick again?
![]()

Kisama.What's yours?![]()

You truly are my Kouhai.@Zasz Don't bother listening to Spirit, he's just salty that your waifu is totally superior.![]()






Now I'm going to have mixed feelings when Kagura loses to Misc Fairy Tale character #48.So much low tier being nominated
![]()
Wake me up when a worthy adversary appears