Hangout Waifu Wars 2017 - Hangout

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaniiiiiiiiiiiii ?




My apologies @Gryffindor but Sawako is ineligigible :hmph, she's subjected to copyright, she's my trademark, waaaari. You have to nominate somebody else





If you don't change your nomination you ll be cursed for the next 10 years, beware :teehee !
I almost spat out my coffee when I saw someone else with sawako...
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
What's yours? :yodawg
This competition is not going to be easy, seeing all those waifus :cookiestare

@Atom :notamused
Nah, I'm gonna make Jeanne win in my dreams. Need that badge. :hmph

@Zasz Don't bother listening to Spirit, he's just salty that your waifu is totally superior. :hurr
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You can still re nominate right?
I can do another edit, but another reason I chose Tsuyu was because of recognition. She is the only one on my list I know has a chance of, at the very least, placing. Everyone else I consider a waifu would get slaughtered.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,840
Reaction score
23,503
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
With so many good choices it's kind of cool to see who has gone first and who has yet to get picked. I particularly liked that Tsuyu went so fast. As did Sawako and Ha Yuri Zahard (Good job on that one @kkck )

Looking at the field right now. I feel like the obvious big names we're missing are..

- Senjougahara (Monogatari)
- Aqua (KonoSuba)
- Darkness (KonoSuba)
- Rin (Fate Series)

I can do another edit, but another reason I chose Tsuyu was because of recognition. She is the only one on my list I know has a chance of, at the very least, placing. Everyone else I consider a waifu would get slaughtered.
For what it's worth. I think you did good.:verily
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Step aside, fellas - the real queen is here!
Beauty, curves, constipat- err, captivating smile... the woman who has it all!
Her presence alone induces hyperglycemia, for she is the creme de la creme...
"B-But wait, Gallon... who are you talking about?"
BUT WHO OTHER THAN OUR BELOVED LADY, LOLA!



​


Your Waifu is trash breh.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker


Your Waifu is trash breh.


LISTEN HERE YOU PIECE OF YANKE DANKE DOODLE SHIT, HOW DARE YOU F-

Calm down, Gallon... calm down... that's their intention...

Phew...
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Evil flourishes with good people do nothing.
I don't know where your disgust is coming from. Or rather, why now with @Gallon's nomination? Where were you when people nominated Fairy Tail characters?

 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,284
Reaction score
24,918
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Damn, gallon really increased the stakes here. It's going to be tough for every waifu now.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Can we guys get her to win? It would be revolutionary... like, I don't think a Waifu Wars event would be held ever again.

Let's show everyone that what we like in women is not only outer beauty, but also a pure heart and a welcoming personality. Say no to lust, yes to trust!

:kamina

(Well, I'm being pretty serious here)
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,670
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
Can we guys get her to win? It would be revolutionary... like, I don't think a Waifu Wars event would be held ever again.

Let's show everyone that what we like in women is not only outer beauty, but also a pure heart and a welcoming personality. Say no to lust, yes to trust!

:kamina

(Well, I'm being pretty serious here)
:-_- I don't know about the others but I didn't consider looks alone.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
:-_- I don't know about the others but I didn't consider looks alone.
Rita's strongest point is her character and attitude, so I agree. Mine's still better though.
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
@everyone
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,840
Reaction score
23,503
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So much low tier being nominated



Wake me up when a worthy adversary appears
Now I'm going to have mixed feelings when Kagura loses to Misc Fairy Tale character #48.

But In the unlikely event your Kagura jumps that hurdle. Megumin will be waiting.

 
Top