I started having problems using my cards on steam over 1y ago and the few times I contacted them about it they gave 0 shit @.@Uh oh, Summer Steam sale starts tomorrow...![]()
Now I avoid those sales as a protest '-'
I started having problems using my cards on steam over 1y ago and the few times I contacted them about it they gave 0 shit @.@Uh oh, Summer Steam sale starts tomorrow...![]()
Well, was probably best I avoided them for some time now. But new pc changed that perhaps...I started having problems using my cards on steam over 1y ago and the few times I contacted them about it they gave 0 shit @.@
Now I avoid those sales as a protest '-'
It's that time again? Good old memes still applyUh oh, Summer Steam sale starts tomorrow...![]()


That didn't work either, and Ive used and still do my PayPal acc multiple times over the year. I also tried 3 different cards from 2 different banks and no luck. They used to work in the past and still do in any other site and Steam insists I should solve it with the banks '-'Well, was probably best I avoided them for some time now. But new pc changed that perhaps...
I just use PayPal to streamline it. Gave me some issues in the beginning though, couldn't use it for anything more than $10 at a time it seemed. But eventually the issue resolved itself. They weren't of much help while it was a problem though.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not to recommend more wallet abuse, but when was the last time it failed? Checked recently?That didn't work either, and Ive used and used do my PayPal acc multiple times over the year. I also tried 3 different cards from 2 different banks and no luck. They used to work in the past and still do in any other site and Steam insist I should solve it with the banks '-'
Só yeah, gladly it helps me with my wallet se well.
Ah, well if by chance you can't avoid it, see something you definitely have to have, and it still won't work, let me know.Some months ago, since it dragged for over a year I gave up. So far I still wanna avoid trying it again xD
That.@Ustegius
http://www.empireonline.com/movies/news/damon-lindelof-developing-watchmen-series-hbo/
Not sure if you're a Watchmen fan (just assuming since you like comics and it's awesome). HBO, Watchmen, Showrunner of The Leftovers made me think Ust.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---
Well, there is still hope from another networks.As a big Monster fan that would be interesting and I'd definitely watch it fully even if it turned out bad. Unfortunate that it was rejected.
In other words, best not to look forward to or expect anything? A shame :/Well, there is still hope from another networks.
It's Del Toro though. He has tendency to talk about lot of geek friendly projects he wants to do, but only fraction of those ever actually happen.
His show The Strain airs on Spike tv... thats a possibility.They try so hard to keep up with AMC.Well, there is still hope from another networks.
It's Del Toro though. He has tendency to talk about lot of geek friendly projects he wants to do, but only fraction of those ever actually happen.