Fantasy Ishgar Mages Power Rate - [FINISHED]

This event was a

  • 10/10

    Votes: 18 75.0%
  • 10/10

    Votes: 6 25.0%

  • Total voters
    24

Baszko

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 2, 2017
Messages
20
Reaction score
20
Age
26
Country
Poland
Well first i think the problem with powerscale is that someone look at each character individualy and someone as for all of them. Some base thier mark by feats and some by possibilities of mage.
Second i Wonder how it will look if we take top 12 Ishgars agnaist 12 sppringans by rank of this site. XD
Thrid As for top 9 my gues is that next will be gajeel or mira or Sting[no idea in what order] jellal gray laxus erza natsu gildarts
Forth Toby Horhorta is here but Elfman, Levy not WTF? Makarov is out because of his death right? Rocker? Even what by gods whas his magic?he is meat food and featless! I Know that this way there will be onle one qeurato cerrberus but come on! I would either just ad some characters that i see deserveing [As above Elfman, Levy, Cana] and if must i would throw out people to 34 or 32 and maybe Ichia i can't help but see pegasus as weak gulid
And lastly Well vilians one may be interesting but for most part there would me the newest. With some like executioner or avatar arc enemey or maybe not time ordered?
 
Last edited:

Baszko

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 2, 2017
Messages
20
Reaction score
20
Age
26
Country
Poland
Well about Miras place... i don't know now that i think about it it is resonable but maybe Jellal should fall before her? I Mean he has't show anything that impresive in this arc...
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Moderator Notice:
It is possible for a moderator to restore your posts, and undo the work of another mod. However, this only happens if the resulting post is in line with all forum etiquette. When a moderator edits a post, it reflects on them. It is my understanding that the reason the other moderator had for editing your post was offensive language. The reason why I, or any of the other moderators, have not restored your post is because there are elements of your posts that would also be classified as baiting. Now I personally am willing to take the time to edit your post, but this is something I would rather check with the other mod.

To everyone else: Please stay on topic and refrain from bashing the moderators while this is sorted out.
~ Axiomus
 

Sevently

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2017
Messages
1,316
Reaction score
1,239
Age
27
Country
France
#08 Sting
#07 Erza
#06 Gajeel
#05 Gray
#04 Jellal
#03 Natsu
#02 Laxus
#01 Gildarts
 

Zelefomavis

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2016
Messages
475
Reaction score
1,308
Age
31
Country
France
I hope this is sorted out fast, because

I NEED TO KNOW !!!!!!!

My guess :
8: Sting
7)Jellal
6)Gajeel
5)Erza
4)Gray
3)Natsu
2)laxus
1)Gildarts



But I hope Jellal takes a higher rank !!!
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Good morning, afternoon, evening or night (time zones are a mess).

So as you may have witnessed, I'm back, and I think that all of you know why I was gone. It has almost been 4 months (!!!) since the last elimination took place, which is well.. Quite a long a time. Now, that I'm back, I want to pick it up where I left. I don't know whoever is still with me in this, but I can't let myself leave this unfinished, just because I put so much effort in the whole thing. All the calculations are done, so it would be a waste not publishing them for you guys. So, hopefully, y'all can still enjoy this for as long it lasts.

Let's do a quick recap of the top 10 itself and what's left.

TOP 10
Natsu
Gray
Erza
Gajeel
Laxus
Mirajane
Gildarts
Sting
Kagura
Jellal
​
We should be done within a week, with the first elimination starting today, which is #8.
 
Last edited:

CaptainTorch

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
306
Reaction score
443
Age
28
Country
Germany
Since I joined not long before the tournament started, I haven't paricipated here yet. I just read all the comments on this thread (R.I.P an hour of my life), and can't wait for the end results.
Btw, is voting still possible?
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Since I joined not long before the tournament started, I haven't paricipated here yet. I just read all the comments on this thread (R.I.P an hour of my life), and can't wait for the end results.
Btw, is voting still possible?
Sorry! The results are already calculated and established, there could only be voted before the event started. You're more than welcome in this thread tho, and you may rant about the results if you like.
 

CaptainTorch

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
306
Reaction score
443
Age
28
Country
Germany
Sorry! The results are already calculated and established, there could only be voted before the event started. You're more than welcome in this thread tho, and you may rant about the results if you like.
Oh, ok :gwah
Well, the event was already nearing it's end, so it's fine. I'm gonna stay here and see the results though :D
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Sorry, it took longer than I expected.



















So who's going down today, huh?


















I bet y'all didn't saw THIS coming.

#8



Gajeel Redfox
Score: 8,10714286

Highest score: 9,5 x 2 (@Star Frost, @Crimson Ice)
Lowest score: 6 x 1 (@Zelefomavis)
My score: 8,5/10

Everyone: BEFORE STING?!

Me:
Before Erza?

With that, another one of the Dragon Slayers goes. I really expected Sting to fall before him, but I'm glad he didn't just because I see him as superior. Especially now, since White Shadow Dragon Mode has far better feats than Iron Shadow Dragon Mode.

But Iron Shadow Dragon Mode is really cool, though.



But the thing that Sting hasn't and Gajeel has, is an oustanding Dragon Force. Even more fun, he managed to take down a Spriggan (though we shouldn't forget his advantage) with mere punches. Top tier hand-to-hand combat, we could say. On Ishgar's side, though.

Overview
Magic: Iron Dragon Slayer Magic
Affiliation: Fairy Tail
​
 
Last edited:

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
18,793
Country
United States
Still not sure how the heck Kagura made into the top 10. :facepalm She literally has done nothing but get rekt :hmph.

Gajeel #8 under Sting is right imo. I'd rate Sting higher due to versatility and better all around magic. Jellal is not as powerful as people proclaim he is. Would put him on the same level as Gajeel.

Still think Mira was cheap shotted at 9.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I hope this thread will be peaceful. No banning, baiting, flaming whatsoever :)

And wow Gajeel being eliminated before Sting surprised me. Such plot twist (plot twist that is better than August being Zervis' son :yodawg :derp). Anyways I am happy for Sting fans :nod
 
Top