Last person to Post Wins - MissingNo.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
My last game I'm locked Sombra and some guy says that we need two tanks and ask if I can play D.va ( sure why not I switched ) after that he picks Hanzo and says that we need one more healer and tank
What the actual...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I wonder if it's possible to go to diamond just by playing mercy with random people you matchmake with, no premades.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I wonder if it's possible to go to diamond just by playing mercy with random people you matchmake with, no premades.
Yeah of course it is and I will probably go that route ( But I will go with Ana ) when no one is playing support almost in my games..

2351 SR :emocat
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah of course it is and I will probably go that route ( But I will go with Ana ) when no one is playing support almost in my games..

2351 SR :emocat
I'm not so sure, most times I go Mercy the DD players are bad. I'll probably just Reaper spam to platinum.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I'm not so sure, most times I go Mercy the DD players are bad. I'll probably just Reaper spam to platinum.


When I getting gold medals for damage as D.Va despite having Soldier 69 and Genji in the team :errr and yet smh it's always support fault in they eyes :cookiehand
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom


When I getting gold medals for damage as D.Va despite having Soldier 69 and Genji in the team :errr and yet smh it's always support fault in they eyes :cookiehand
I finish most of my ranked games as Reaper with 3 or 4 gold medals. Yet I still am told by our other 2-3 DD players that I should be the one switching when I'm the one doing the most work by far :notlikethis
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I finish most of my ranked games as Reaper with 3 or 4 gold medals. Yet I still am told by our other 2-3 DD players that I should be the one switching when I'm the one doing the most work by far :notlikethis
I was told that I don't do my job as D.Va that's why I have gold medals in damage with her but something around 16 k ( in comp ) dmg blocked is fine for a newbie I think...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I was told that I don't do my job as D.Va that's why I have gold medals in damage with her but something around 16 k ( in comp ) dmg blocked is fine for a newbie I think...
It says in the d.va stats how much damage you blocked? Didn't know that. Yes that sounds decent, your biggest job is probably just to block specific sources of damage at the right time. I had d.vas in my team that blocked so many enemy DD ults, even the pharah ult.
You don't spam Sombra in ranked?
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
You don't spam Sombra in ranked?
I want but I simply can't, for now, I prefer to be second Healer/Tank if everyone else went DD..

Yeah Pharah ulti is easy to eat ( probably the easiest ) when I know she has it I prefer to have my Matrix fully charged ( My record was around 18 k in one match when I eat 5 ultimates I think ).
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I want but I simply can't, for now, I prefer to be second Healer/Tank if everyone else went DD..

Yeah Pharah ulti is easy to eat ( probably the easiest ) when I know she has it I prefer to have my Matrix fully charged ( My record was around 18 k in one match when I eat 5 ultimates I think ).
Just do what I do and fast pick the DD before anyone else :cookiehand If you want to play Sombra you should.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Bit late to the party, but dat Steam sale again.

My wallet for now is still unharmed, since I can't decide what to get. Shadow of Mordor and the Strategy GotY pack are very tempting though.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I never played Portal 2, so I guess I have to buy atleast that for the two bucks,
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Then there is also Witcher 3, Dark Shdows 3, Nier Automata, Dankest Dungeon, Firewatch, Rocket League, Fallout 4, Stick of Truth and Stardew Valley :oh
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Or I could always just save my money and then expand my Switch game collection '-'
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
My last game I'm locked Sombra and some guy says that we need two tanks and ask if I can play D.va ( sure why not I switched ) after that he picks Hanzo and says that we need one more healer and tank
I think during my last session with the group we had an Ana on our team and the first two rounds went just fine. So it's 1-1 heading into the final round and she swaps to Hanzo for seemingly no reason and we lost as a result. :4head

I wonder if it's possible to go to diamond just by playing mercy with random people you matchmake with, no premades.
I met this one person through WoW and I saw that she played Overwatch, so I randomly checked out her profile. Turns out she was Masters in S3, Grandmaster in S4, and Masters already this season. Guess most played? Mercy. :cookiehand

Bit late to the party, but dat Steam sale again.

My wallet for now is still unharmed, since I can't decide what to get. Shadow of Mordor and the Strategy GotY pack are very tempting though.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I never played Portal 2, so I guess I have to buy atleast that for the two bucks,
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Then there is also Witcher 3, Dark Shdows 3, Nier Automata, Dankest Dungeon, Firewatch, Rocket League, Fallout 4, Stick of Truth and Stardew Valley :oh
I didn't know about the Strategy GotY pack, god damnit :notlikethis

I'd say Firewatch is worth $9. I think I got it for $10 or something and I enjoyed it. Short, but worth experiencing if you like those kinds of games.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Kevin Bloody Wilson is coming to pkay at the Club where I work. And it starts as I sign off :3c
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Kevin Bloody Wilson is coming to pkay at the Club where I work. And it starts as I sign off :3c
That's so cool!

*off to Google*
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Second midsummer celebration coming up. Honoring my Team #6 persona (and our win), the hat is on for the first time in a long time. Feels right.
 
Top