- Joined
- Apr 12, 2016
- Messages
- 4,125
- Reaction score
- 5,841
- Country
-
You make it sound like it's bad. Every series has flaws. The main trio will get their development but Tanjirou & Zenitsu are fleshed out. Inosuke needs more work but I'm certain all three will get developed well. You only read 32 chapters...Tanjirou isn't 1 dimensional at all.I'm not devaluing Kimetsu. I liked it when I read it, but it had some flaws, like not much villain development in the arcs, and the 3 main characters had no development whatsoever(Tanjiro seemed to be 1 dimensional). But this isn't why I put it on hold. And I think it doesn't need to push the boundaries to R-rated territory demonstrate that is gory.
And in the topic of studios that can handle it, JC staff has directors that can handle it, A-1 has the graphic capability when it's the A or sometimes the B team. I don't know other studios that can do it, but the thing is that a AA studio can do as good of a job as the AAA studios. We never think about that.
AAA studios? JC staff did a trash job on season 2. The staff behind it was lame and A1 has no identity. Just a bunch of outsourcing so I can't decide but what they do to Magi/NNT is questionable. A1 pictures is just...weird....unpredictable.Yay, more overpraise to the AAA studios!!!!!!!!!! Why no one says JC Staff, A-1 or some AA studio that can do a good work too?
And on the topic of censorship, has Kimetsu become more violent in recent chapters? And how much? I read up to chapter 32, but it was as violent as Inuyasha, which is chunks of blood, but nothing too graphical. It didn't push the boundaries with its violence.
It gets more violent. Not Toriko level as someone mentioned but it's pretty high on the gore metere.
LMAO. Wtf? That doesn't matter. Besides Madoka had action scenes that were well done, are you suggesting they aren't capable? Or it doesn't fit Shaft's "image"? Guess what, most shows are directed by Shinbou. Wanna know what else he worked on? YYH...he animated some of the best scenes in the Dark Tournament and Chapter Black. Sure obviously not a Shaft show but the director has a lot of experience with action shows.hahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THey haven't yet done an action-oriented show, so good luck waiting
--- Double Post Merged, ---
hahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THey haven't yet done an action-oriented show, so good luck waiting
I wouldn't call KnY some sort of action oriented heavy show either. "Good luck waiting" can be said to everyone since our guesses are more or less equal.
Yuragi got a cover, time to go back to lurking until its 2nd cover in December, where the anime will be announce at Jump Fiesta.
