|
|
|
Juvia Lockser Fairy Tail | - | Touka Kirishima Tokyo Ghoul |
Last edited:
|
|
|
Juvia Lockser Fairy Tail | - | Touka Kirishima Tokyo Ghoul |
*melts*
her eyes
that figure 


just look at that hat 
|
ThisVoted Touka because she can actually get somewhere with her man without killing herself
Uhm, Touka was a safe vote for me, but seeing that I am not mentioned here breaks my heart.

Sorry sorry i completely forgot about you.Please forgive me.Uhm, Touka was a safe vote for me, but seeing that I am not mentioned here breaks my heart.![]()
Apology accepted. Touka voted.
She didn't abandon her friend.She perfectly knew if she helps her friend then she would get into more troubles.Those who abandon their mission are trash. But those who abandon their frie..
Ahem.
I dislike TG bandwagoning even more than FT bandwagoning. Juvia gets my vote.