Hangout Waifu Wars 2017 - Hangout

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,402
Country
Torumekian Empire
Mira is indeed in round two but that is moot at this point. Her plausible enemies eventually are lucy, kale or smoothie... mira is already out and forgotten. Same as in the manga she comes from.
I guess it's gonna be a smooth ride to the finals for Mira then. :cheez

Mira forgotten? maybe.. after waifus lose to her, you'd just wanna forget her and how badly everyone lost to her. :teehee


FT forgotten? Cheh! :hmph with the way it's going... it might even beat bleach's ending. :hee:hee
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
I guess it's gonna be a smooth ride to the finals for Mira then. :cheez

Mira forgotten? maybe.. after waifus lose to her, you'd just wanna forget her and how badly everyone lost to her. :teehee


FT forgotten? Cheh! :hmph with the way it's going... it might even beat bleach's ending. :hee:hee
You don't even want the one you nominated to win :bnah.
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,402
Country
Torumekian Empire
You don't even want the one you nominated to win :bnah.
it's not that.. :emocat It's just that I've come to accept that this is gonna be mostly about popularity. :bnah

saying wdtfs isn't well-known is an understatement. :XD other than Seju and Sungji... Mira and Juvia are the ones I'm rooting for. :blush

and since my mitr @Tempus Fugit isn't here.. I'll help Mira in any way I can. :^_^
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Be thankful that Lola happened to be put against a character whose votes rely on bribing, or she'd trash your trashy waifu anyday. Rem would get rem over...

GET IT? HAH!
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Be thankful that Lola happened to be put against a character whose votes rely on bribing, or she'd trash your trashy waifu anyday. Rem would get rem over...

GET IT? HAH!
You take that back you... :twitch
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Be thankful that Lola happened to be put against a character whose votes rely on bribing, or she'd trash your trashy waifu anyday. Rem would get rem over...

GET IT? HAH!
@SirSamuel016 did you bribe anyone :?bunny
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
it's not that.. :emocat It's just that I've come to accept that this is gonna be mostly about popularity. :bnah

saying wdtfs isn't well-known is an understatement. :XD other than Seju and Sungji... Mira and Juvia are the ones I'm rooting for. :blush

and since my mitr @Tempus Fugit isn't here.. I'll help Mira in any way I can. :^_^
Ah, that reminds me. Could all our dear members please watch the Shingeki no Bahamut anime? :uguu The first season has only 13 episodes and S2 is ongoing.

The series are not related but it is even better than Shingeki no Kyojin! I swear, you won't regret it :jk. If possible, watch everything less than 5 days. It's so good you will catch up in no time anyway.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Ah, that reminds me. Could all our dear members please watch the Shingeki no Bahamut anime? :uguu The first season has only 13 episodes and S2 is ongoing.
*considers to check out the series for a dear colleague*


The series are not related but it is even better than Shingeki no Kyojin!
*takes phone and continues FGO*
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
When your zombie waifu will receive no votes so you need to desperately promote the anime.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
*considers to check out the series for a dear colleague*



*takes phone and continues FGO*
Hey, I said it's even better!

When your zombie waifu has received no votes so you need to desperately promote the anime.

Or did she get a free pass?

EDIT: She did. Damn, I wish I knew of these cheat codes in order to increase Lola's chances.
It is called laying the groundwork :hmph. Low tier jokes are not enough to win. Your waifu is from one of the most popular manga on the planet and you already gave up, I am different.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
It is called laying the groundwork :hmph. Low tier jokes are not enough to win. Your waifu is from one of the most popular manga on the planet and you already gave up, I am different.
Who says I've given up? Lola will kick Erza's ass despite the whole bribing going on, and then she'll come to sit on Rita and flatten her into a pancake.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
Well, watch it first :uguu.

Who says I've given up? Lola will kick Erza's ass despite the whole bribing going on, and then she'll come to sit on Rita and flatten her into a pancake.
Buuuut Lola can't crush Rita if Rita doesn't reach at least the semifinals. Do you understand, Gallon? :kappa
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Buuuut Lola can't crush Rita if Rita doesn't reach at least the semifinals. Do you understand, Gallon? :kappa
I know people, Demonspeed. Don't worry, Rita's going straight to Valhalla!
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,311
Reaction score
24,932
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I know people, Demonspeed. Don't worry, Rita's going straight to Valhalla!
Of course she is. Valhalla is where dead and forgotten waifus go to eat gallons of ice cream.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Of course she is. Valhalla is where dead and forgotten waifus go to eat gallons of ice cream.
I didn't know ice cream was measured in gallons, but the more you know... :kappa

They can eat me anyday, though. :hurr
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,311
Reaction score
24,932
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I didn't know ice cream was measured in gallons, but the more you know... :kappa

They can eat me anyday, though. :hurr
If lola takes after mom she might....
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky
Top