Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
A little lamb, you are so wrong.So you say but the second round has rem, who can't even get a subaru to like him


I guess it's gonna be a smooth ride to the finals for Mira then.Mira is indeed in round two but that is moot at this point. Her plausible enemies eventually are lucy, kale or smoothie... mira is already out and forgotten. Same as in the manga she comes from.


with the way it's going... it might even beat bleach's ending. 

You don't even want the one you nominated to winI guess it's gonna be a smooth ride to the finals for Mira then.
Mira forgotten? maybe.. after waifus lose to her, you'd just wanna forget her and how badly everyone lost to her.
FT forgotten? Cheh!with the way it's going... it might even beat bleach's ending.
![]()
.it's not that..You don't even want the one you nominated to win.
It's just that I've come to accept that this is gonna be mostly about popularity. 
other than Seju and Sungji... Mira and Juvia are the ones I'm rooting for. 

You take that back you...Be thankful that Lola happened to be put against a character whose votes rely on bribing, or she'd trash your trashy waifu anyday. Rem would get rem over...
GET IT? HAH!

@SirSamuel016 did you bribe anyoneBe thankful that Lola happened to be put against a character whose votes rely on bribing, or she'd trash your trashy waifu anyday. Rem would get rem over...
GET IT? HAH!

Ah, that reminds me. Could all our dear members please watch the Shingeki no Bahamut anime?it's not that..It's just that I've come to accept that this is gonna be mostly about popularity.
saying wdtfs isn't well-known is an understatement.other than Seju and Sungji... Mira and Juvia are the ones I'm rooting for.
and since my mitr @Tempus Fugit isn't here.. I'll help Mira in any way I can.![]()
The first season has only 13 episodes and S2 is ongoing.
. If possible, watch everything less than 5 days. It's so good you will catch up in no time anyway.*considers to check out the series for a dear colleague*Ah, that reminds me. Could all our dear members please watch the Shingeki no Bahamut anime?The first season has only 13 episodes and S2 is ongoing.
*takes phone and continues FGO*The series are not related but it is even better than Shingeki no Kyojin!
Hey, I said it's even better!*considers to check out the series for a dear colleague*
![]()
*takes phone and continues FGO*
![]()
It is called laying the groundworkWhen your zombie waifu has received no votes so you need to desperately promote the anime.
Or did she get a free pass?
EDIT: She did. Damn, I wish I knew of these cheat codes in order to increase Lola's chances.
. Low tier jokes are not enough to win. Your waifu is from one of the most popular manga on the planet and you already gave up, I am different.Hey, I said it's even better!
Who says I've given up? Lola will kick Erza's ass despite the whole bribing going on, and then she'll come to sit on Rita and flatten her into a pancake.It is called laying the groundwork. Low tier jokes are not enough to win. Your waifu is from one of the most popular manga on the planet and you already gave up, I am different.
Well, watch it first
.Buuuut Lola can't crush Rita if Rita doesn't reach at least the semifinals. Do you understand, Gallon?Who says I've given up? Lola will kick Erza's ass despite the whole bribing going on, and then she'll come to sit on Rita and flatten her into a pancake.

I know people, Demonspeed. Don't worry, Rita's going straight to Valhalla!Buuuut Lola can't crush Rita if Rita doesn't reach at least the semifinals. Do you understand, Gallon?![]()
Of course she is. Valhalla is where dead and forgotten waifus go to eat gallons of ice cream.I know people, Demonspeed. Don't worry, Rita's going straight to Valhalla!
.I didn't know ice cream was measured in gallons, but the more you know...Of course she is. Valhalla is where dead and forgotten waifus go to eat gallons of ice cream.


If lola takes after mom she might....I didn't know ice cream was measured in gallons, but the more you know...
They can eat me anyday, though.![]()
Expected a reply like that, but Valhalla's not a place for winners. :/If lola takes after mom she might....