Fantasy Ishgar Mages Power Rate - [FINISHED]

This event was a

  • 10/10

    Votes: 18 75.0%
  • 10/10

    Votes: 6 25.0%

  • Total voters
    24

sharkai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
2,060
Reaction score
1,111
Age
36
Country
United States
Or I actually had IRL stuff to do.

I was actually going to apologise for the late reply but if you're going to be this petty I don't see why I should. My next reply will be my last, I'm not a fan of being called out for not defending my arguments when half of your logic is "Hype doesn't count at all", because while I agree that hype shouldn't count more than feats and that hype should always be carefully examined, the hype I'm showing you was supplied by enemies of his that have no reason to wank him.

Also, the accusation that I'm wanking Laxus or Gildarts is pretty funny considering I don't particularly like either of them (Laxus is too macho for me and Gildarts just feels like a plot device with a "cool" personality IMO). As I said above though, I'll make a more in-depth post later.
And what is half of your argument
That all hypes for laxus must be accepted and erza feats can be given to just about anyone. And her hype can be ignored

Again i dont want you to defend your belief that laxus can or cannot one shot aconologia. I just want to know why you used the word earn. That is all

If you arent wanking laxus or gildart then you wont say that gildart or laxus can destroy deus sema. Or turn a meteor into grenade. Not a meteor made of magic.

You wont over analyze natsu feats while completely accepting laxus feats at face value.

And you wont say stupid things like since gildart crashes things he should be able to crash top tier move of someone much stronger than him. Unless you believe gmg erza with nakagami can cut through dragon aconologia most strongest magical move.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Still cant go a single comment without trashing Laxus or wanking Erza?

It was Tempester buddy, and LD Jaw is mid tier. Roaring Thunder and Fairy Law were his high tier attacks.

Erza had all her bones broken by a single casual claw swipe from Eileen lol, right now even Cobra has better feats than Erza :fan
Lol i dont wank like you do man
I am not trashing anyone. I am just asking why did he use the word earn. That is all

I see you are still giving all erza feats to laxus to keep wanking lol

I dont include fairy law. I dont even know if laxus can cast it. They guy certainly has never casted it.

Cobra you are comparing erza with cobra. Wow
Normally you are like erza might survive levy bitch slap and that is when you are geneous to erza
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@sharkai


about time you returned.

where have you been???

Gildarts being the first ain't surprising.

though I don't get it.

Jella won against Laxus in the tournament last year.

in this ranking they both had the same feats like they did in the tournament but Laxus is now ahead of him in votes.

whaaaaaat???
I slithered away after natsu burnt fh zeref along with infinite magic :shootme

Yeah gildart being first isnt surprising. Especially since natsu wank happened after the points were taken
 

~Charging Lightning~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
4,594
Age
29
Country
United States
@sharkai Emperor palpatine called man. He says your the only one who can be his successor:
:yodawg:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt
@sharkai


about time you returned.

where have you been???

Gildarts being the first ain't surprising.

though I don't get it.

Jella won against Laxus in the tournament last year.

in this ranking they both had the same feats like they did in the tournament but Laxus is now ahead of him in votes.

whaaaaaat???
I told you my man, Jellal had hype back then since he one shot a Sprigg. This power rate took place right after he and his squad got murked by August so he lost a ton of hype. After the last chapter it's hard to compare Laxus and jelly simply based on the Acno fight. If they fought the same Acno that has the same mindset then we could compare them but for now it's best to just conclude that they are on the same level.
 

Demon Hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
12,850
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
@sharkai Emperor palpatine called man. He says your the only one who can be his successor:
:yodawg:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt

I told you my man, Jellal had hype back then since he one shot a Sprigg. This power rate took place right after he and his squad got murked by August so he lost a ton of hype. After the last chapter it's hard to compare Laxus and jelly simply based on the Acno fight. If they fought the same Acno that has the same mindset then we could compare them but for now it's best to just conclude that they are on the same level.
you mean Neintrash :yodawg

dude is a mage that doesn't fight physically.

his durability was bound to be shit.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
August got blown away and screamed like a schoolgirl when Cana's cards hit him. Then he immediately sacrificed his own life out of desperation.
....................

..No. Not really, and you know it.
 

sharkai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
2,060
Reaction score
1,111
Age
36
Country
United States
@sharkai Emperor palpatine called man. He says your the only one who can be his successor:
:yodawg:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt

I told you my man, Jellal had hype back then since he one shot a Sprigg. This power rate took place right after he and his squad got murked by August so he lost a ton of hype. After the last chapter it's hard to compare Laxus and jelly simply based on the Acno fight. If they fought the same Acno that has the same mindset then we could compare them but for now it's best to just conclude that they are on the same level.
He decided already
Damn
I thought he would atleast wait till natsu one shot aconologia.

Wait. Why are you in contact with him :hmm
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
And what is half of your argument
That all hypes for laxus must be accepted and erza feats can be given to just about anyone. And her hype can be ignored

Again i dont want you to defend your belief that laxus can or cannot one shot aconologia. I just want to know why you used the word earn. That is all

If you arent wanking laxus or gildart then you wont say that gildart or laxus can destroy deus sema. Or turn a meteor into grenade. Not a meteor made of magic.

You wont over analyze natsu feats while completely accepting laxus feats at face value.

And you wont say stupid things like since gildart crashes things he should be able to crash top tier move of someone much stronger than him. Unless you believe gmg erza with nakagami can cut through dragon aconologia most strongest magical move.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Lol i dont wank like you do man
I am not trashing anyone. I am just asking why did he use the word earn. That is all

I see you are still giving all erza feats to laxus to keep wanking lol

I dont include fairy law. I dont even know if laxus can cast it. They guy certainly has never casted it.

Cobra you are comparing erza with cobra. Wow
Normally you are like erza might survive levy bitch slap and that is when you are geneous to erza
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I slithered away after natsu burnt fh zeref along with infinite magic :shootme

Yeah gildart being first isnt surprising. Especially since natsu wank happened after the points were taken
So calling Laxus "embarassing" and "completely useless" isnt trashing a character in your eyes? Haha, yeah, alright man.

And MLG Bradman already told you why he said "earn", because Laxus forced August to save Azir's life with a single casual attack(among other things), but since you have problems with people having their own opinions on the events of the manga you decided to taunt the guy and accuse him of not defending his point, all because he hadnt replied to you in less than a freaking days time. Pathetic.

Laxus having Erza's feats? DIdnt i just say that he beat Tempester, not Torafuzar? When did i mention any of Erza's feats?

No, im comparing Eileen to a beefed up Acnologia now :).
 

Ebony Maw

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
1,995
Reaction score
8,124
Gender
Male
Country
Sabertooth
I thought this would be my last post on the matter as I'm fairly certain you won't change your mind, but I'm curious as to what you'll say to this.

Christ, never thought I'd be debating this extensively for Laxus...
Again difference between earning something and someone just hyping him.
Laxus didnt earn shit.
So basically you refuse to listen to any evidence that requires the slightest bit of inference? No matter how unbiased and plausible it is?

Even if we play by your rules, Laxus has earned it because he managed to combat a Spriggan whilst half-dead. Wahl even said that he was surprised Laxus was even alive, let alone giving a Spriggan trouble. Wahl also notes that despite having large quantities of MBP's within his body, his Magic Power is still top-tier. I shouldn't have to explain why this is so impressive. On top of this, the only reason he was even damaged as much as he was by Wahl is because he kept having MBP attacks throughout the fight and wanted to cure himself. Had he not needed Wahl to cure him, he could have used Red Lightning from the start and one-shotted.

Literally no other character has done anything close to this kind of feat.
At the end laxus didnt do shit. He earned shit. You think he can one shot aconologia and zeref at the same time, ok. But its not in the manga. So dont say he earned it.
Except what I'm saying he likely can do is supported by solid statements in canon. I'm not just talking out of my ass saying "LOL Luxus can solo all of the Spriggans", I'm saying that reputable characters have made statements that he could casually one-shot Spriggans and that we have little reason to doubt these statements. After all, why would August unnecessarily humiliate Ajeel? And why would Zeref lie to Gray? Neither have anything to gain by lying, and both are reputable, so why should they be exempt from discussion? They may not be feats but when what's being suggested is pretty damn plausible and isn't coming from an unreliable source, I don't see why it should be excluded.
If you actually compared it laxus red lightening. Then add pof and how wahl immunity works. That is he extra vulnerable to lightening. He is only immune to lightening because he channel the lightening for offence. Technical a lightening that he cant use would be extra effective on him.
Add also the serious pis wahl was suffering so that laxus could get a free shot which due to plot killed him.
I did forget about Wahl being weak to lightning, so my bad there.

About Wahl having PIS though... all of the Spriggans did, and some to a more stupid extent. At the end of the day, my point is that Laxus had to be half-dead and suffering MBP attacks for Wahl to give him trouble, and even then Laxus was contending amazingly well.
If you want to say laxus earned it. Then show what he has done. Not say he almost one shot though actually he didnt even scratch ajeel.
He didn't scratch Ajeel because August saved his ass. Oh, and while Laxus' casual nuke didn't hit Ajeel himself, we have seen what happens when Ajeel's Sands of Death (hyped to kill Makarov, Natsu and co.) met Laxus' nameless bolt. The result? Sands of Death was stopped.

I'd say stopping a Spriggan's second strongest move with an unnamed, casual, non-nuke bolt is a pretty clear signal of major superiority.
And stop acting as if u know what mbp caused. Other than allowing one or two free hits on laxus.
I'm not acting like I know what MBP's cause, we flat out know what MBP's cause. They consume Ethernano within a mage, and Laxus consumed a crap load of them. Despite this, Wahl confirmed that he still has top tier Magic Power. So basically, a heavily nerfed Laxus is still a top tier fighter, but he suffers attacks at random moments as well.

Ultimately, Wahl fought a heavily nerfed Laxus, was immune to his magic and got free hits on him ... yet still lost.
Lol. Wahl vs laxus was like erza vs koyoka. No matter what happens the good guys had to win. And thats pretty much it.
Yes and no. Laxus vs Wahl is similar to Erza vs Kyouka in that the good guys always win, though I'm not sure what you're trying to point out here, as that can be said for pretty much any FT member vs Spriggan fight in this arc.

However, Erza vs Kyouka was far more bullshit. Erza had gone through days of torture, fought Minerva, was getting owned by Kyouka and had none of her senses and... she won. And the only reasoning given was "because she's Erza!". In comparison, Wahl's defeat came because he purged Laxus of his MBP's. What you're comparing is a heavily nerfed Erza that couldn't even see one-shotting Kyouka in her Etherious form, to a Spriggan cleansing Laxus of his nerfs and getting killed for it.

And yes, Red Lightning was an asspull, but at least there was some hints at the lightning being strange, whereas Erza just straight up punched Kyouka and it somehow KO'd her.
In the manga world no one is even gonna mention laxus anymorr than gajeel or hell even mirajane. Because that is how useful he was.
Please tell me, why does this matter in a power ranking? Going by this logic we should be putting Lucy above Laxus because she converted a Spriggan to being neutral and revived Natsu.

At this point I'm convinced you're being ingenuous, you should know that's a ridiculously irrelevant argument.
At the end of the day you know nothing about dues sema, nor about a meteor.
I know Deus Sema can be destroyed by Erza with every bone in her body broken.

Logical scaling should dictate that anyone above broken-bones Erza can destroy that meteor. Laxus and Gildarts are more powerful than broken bones Erza, not to mention their magics are more destructive, so naturally they should be able to destroy it.
Gildart cant crash irene magic anymore than erza can cut right through aconologia most strongest magical attack.
You say that as if there isn't a major difference between Irene and Acnologia.

As I mentioned above, Irene's strongest attack has already been shown as destructible to broken-bones Erza, Gildarts, a man who specializes in CRASH magic should easily destroy it.
Few hits from laxus and his entire life might stop deus sema. But it not gonna happen. Irene has no reason to lie.
Irene has no reason to lie? May I remind you that basically every Spriggan was overconfident.

Also, what Irene said is irrelevant here as her talk about it "destroying the battlefield" only applies if Deus Sema actually lands, and considering that a broken-bones Erza managed to destroy it, Laxus should be able to bust that whilst taking a piss.
So stop wanking laxus and gildart. And clearly state how they have earned the positions.
Again, I'm not wanking them, I'm just not downplaying them.

As for stating why they earned their positions, enjoy the above and below.
What has they done which is so unique that natsu cant do.
Well, Gildarts is basically a mages worst nightmare since he can crash any magic cast towards him and then curb them in CQC. Keep in mind his punches can be enhanced by Crash Magic and he managed to blitz August, the guy who murked CS with sheer ease.

As for Laxus, he has ridiculously powerful nukes that are quick to cast and he has endurance/durability feats that blow everyone else out of the water. Oh, and he's also a beast in CQC. I should probably also mention that even when half-dead he was considered top tier.

Natsu is powerful, but he's not consistent, and that's his biggest problem.
Or erza cant do? Keep plot in mind (you know exactly how laxus had a forced win. That)
Laxus had a forced win? That's because it was a forced fight, had Laxus been healthy he would have one-shotted Wahl with Red Lightning.

As for Erza, basically just read the above, Erza has fuck all on Laxus and Gildarts, except maybe endurance.
That is all i ask. I.am not asking what you believe, because i know quite well
You asked me what they had earned and I explained why I thought they'd earned that. I still believe in my reasoning. It's not my fault you don't like it and that you're trying to disqualify hype for no reason.
And what is half of your argument
That all hypes for laxus must be accepted and erza feats can be given to just about anyone. And her hype can be ignored
Erza was hyped?
:yodawg
Scans please, because I don't remember her getting any hype from characters like August and Zeref.

Also, I'm not saying you must accept Laxus' hype, I'm saying his hype comes from respectable characters who have no reason to lie, thus we should at least analyse this hype and make a judgement on it. I believe it's more than accurate.

And as for complaining that I'm giving Erza's feat of breaking Deus Sema to Laxus and Gildarts, I'm simply scaling broken-bones Erza to them. Are they more powerful than her? Yes, and they have more destructive magic, so they should be able to destroy it.
Again i dont want you to defend your belief that laxus can or cannot one shot aconologia. I just want to know why you used the word earn. That is all
Dude... it was my opinion, my belief, that they earned their spot. You're debating semantics.

Also LMAO at the over exaggeration, you're the one who is refusing to accept the idea that Laxus can one-shot Spriggans despite having feats and hype saying he can. You may think that I'm being ridiculous, but you're the one going out of your way to disregard Laxus' hype.
If you arent wanking laxus or gildart then you wont say that gildart or laxus can destroy deus sema. Or turn a meteor into grenade. Not a meteor made of magic.
So scaling characters is wanking now, got it.

Let me give you a question: if broken bones Erza can destroy Deus Sema, why can't Laxus or Gildarts?
You wont over analyze natsu feats while completely accepting laxus feats at face value.
:epicfacepalm
I got into a massive argument with another user just the other day about Natsu's feats and analysed them extensively. And as you've seen above, I've analysed Laxus' feats a fair amount.
And you wont say stupid things like since gildart crashes things he should be able to crash top tier move of someone much stronger than him. Unless you believe gmg erza with nakagami can cut through dragon aconologia most strongest magical move.
> Saying stupid things like Gildarts's crashing Deus Sema

1) Gildarts crashed fucking August. August being the most powerful Spriggan, someone with enough MP to make anyone he's met (not named Zeref) shit themselves, surpass Natsu's heat resistance and potentially destroy a country.

2) Deus Sema is just a rock falling really fast. The dangerous part is the blast wave it produces when it lands, Gildarts should be able to crash it in mid-air.

3) Broken-bones Erza managed to break Deus Sema. I'm sure Gildarts will manage.
 
Last edited:

~Charging Lightning~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
4,594
Age
29
Country
United States
So like, is this Baram Alliance/dark guild power rate gonna be created any time soon? Not rushing you or anything, but this thread, as legendary as it is, has no reason to be open anymore tbh. In fact rn this thread is creating more harm than good :errr
that tournament was before natsu fought enhanced trasheart. we didn't know fodderhart was that shitty since what took him down was GC. then pof natsu happened.
you mean Neintrash :yodawg

dude is a mage that doesn't fight physically.

his durability was bound to be shit.
All these names for Neinheart are giving me life:fan

And MLG Bradman already told you why he said "earn", because Laxus forced August to save Azir's life with a single casual attack(among other things), but since you have problems with people having their own opinions on the events of the manga you decided to taunt the guy and accuse him of not defending his point, all because he hadnt replied to you in less than a freaking days time. Pathetic.
^This. Pathetic is the perfect word here. @MLG Bradman is one of the kindest guys who keeps his bias in check better than most people (even better than me) yet simply because he said "Laxus and Gildarts earned their spots" Sharky started attacking him personally. It's one thing to disagree with someone. It's another to to use petty ad hominems simply because he didn't respond to you fast enough.

#MLG Billman did nothing wrong
#Sharkai for Palpatine's successor
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Just keep it civil. It would be silly if this thread has to be locked, since discussing the results is also entertaining. Just check the hostilities before you click "post reply" please.

Baram Alliance Sounds good. Can already see the sexy post when Ultear wins it :kreygasm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Can we have a third option for the poll? I want to vote 10/10
 

sharkai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
2,060
Reaction score
1,111
Age
36
Country
United States
I thought this would be my last post on the matter as I'm fairly certain you won't change your mind, but I'm curious as to what you'll say to this.

Christ, never thought I'd be debating this extensively for Laxus...

So basically you refuse to listen to any evidence that requires the slightest bit of inference? No matter how unbiased and plausible it is?

Even if we play by your rules, Laxus has earned it because he managed to combat a Spriggan whilst half-dead. Wahl even said that he was surprised Laxus was even alive, let alone giving a Spriggan trouble. Wahl also notes that despite having large quantities of MBP's within his body, his Magic Power is still top-tier. I shouldn't have to explain why this is so impressive. On top of this, the only reason he was even damaged as much as he was by Wahl is because he kept having MBP attacks throughout the fight and wanted to cure himself. Had he not needed Wahl to cure him, he could have used Red Lightning from the start and one-shotted.

Literally no other character has done anything close to this kind of feat.

Except what I'm saying he likely can do is supported by solid statements in canon. I'm not just talking out of my ass saying "LOL Luxus can solo all of the Spriggans", I'm saying that reputable characters have made statements that he could casually one-shot Spriggans and that we have little reason to doubt these statements. After all, why would August unnecessarily humiliate Ajeel? And why would Zeref lie to Gray? Neither have anything to gain by lying, and both are reputable, so why should they be exempt from discussion? They may not be feats but when what's being suggested is pretty damn plausible and isn't coming from an unreliable source, I don't see why it should be excluded.

I did forget about Wahl being weak to lightning, so my bad there.

About Wahl having PIS though... all of the Spriggans did, and some to a more stupid extent. At the end of the day, my point is that Laxus had to be half-dead and suffering MBP attacks for Wahl to give him trouble, and even then Laxus was contending amazingly well.

He didn't scratch Ajeel because August saved his ass. Oh, and while Laxus' casual nuke didn't hit Ajeel himself, we have seen what happens when Ajeel's Sands of Death (hyped to kill Makarov, Natsu and co.) met Laxus' nameless bolt. The result? Sands of Death was stopped.

I'd say stopping a Spriggan's second strongest move with an unnamed, casual, non-nuke bolt is a pretty clear signal of major superiority.

I'm not acting like I know what MBP's cause, we flat out know what MBP's cause. They consume Ethernano within a mage, and Laxus consumed a crap load of them. Despite this, Wahl confirmed that he still has top tier Magic Power. So basically, a heavily nerfed Laxus is still a top tier fighter, but he suffers attacks at random moments as well.

Ultimately, Wahl fought a heavily nerfed Laxus, was immune to his magic and got free hits on him ... yet still lost.

Yes and no. Laxus vs Wahl is similar to Erza vs Kyouka in that the good guys always win, though I'm not sure what you're trying to point out here, as that can be said for pretty much any FT member vs Spriggan fight in this arc.

However, Erza vs Kyouka was far more bullshit. Erza had gone through days of torture, fought Minerva, was getting owned by Kyouka and had none of her senses and... she won. And the only reasoning given was "because she's Erza!". In comparison, Wahl's defeat came because he purged Laxus of his MBP's. What you're comparing is a heavily nerfed Erza that couldn't even see one-shotting Kyouka in her Etherious form, to a Spriggan cleansing Laxus of his nerfs and getting killed for it.

And yes, Red Lightning was an asspull, but at least there was some hints at the lightning being strange, whereas Erza just straight up punched Kyouka and it somehow KO'd her.

Please tell me, why does this matter in a power ranking? Going by this logic we should be putting Lucy above Laxus because she converted a Spriggan to being neutral and revived Natsu.

At this point I'm convinced you're being ingenuous, you should know that's a ridiculously irrelevant argument.

I know Deus Sema can be destroyed by Erza with every bone in her body broken.

Logical scaling should dictate that anyone above broken-bones Erza can destroy that meteor. Laxus and Gildarts are more powerful than broken bones Erza, not to mention their magics are more destructive, so naturally they should be able to destroy it.

You say that as if there isn't a major difference between Irene and Acnologia.

As I mentioned above, Irene's strongest attack has already been shown as destructible to broken-bones Erza, Gildarts, a man who specializes in CRASH magic should easily destroy it.

Irene has no reason to lie? May I remind you that basically every Spriggan was overconfident.

Also, what Irene said is irrelevant here as her talk about it "destroying the battlefield" only applies if Deus Sema actually lands, and considering that a broken-bones Erza managed to destroy it, Laxus should be able to bust that whilst taking a piss.

Again, I'm not wanking them, I'm just not downplaying them.

As for stating why they earned their positions, enjoy the above and below.

Well, Gildarts is basically a mages worst nightmare since he can crash any magic cast towards him and then curb them in CQC. Keep in mind his punches can be enhanced by Crash Magic and he managed to blitz August, the guy who murked CS with sheer ease.

As for Laxus, he has ridiculously powerful nukes that are quick to cast and he has endurance/durability feats that blow everyone else out of the water. Oh, and he's also a beast in CQC. I should probably also mention that even when half-dead he was considered top tier.

Natsu is powerful, but he's not consistent, and that's his biggest problem.

Laxus had a forced win? That's because it was a forced fight, had Laxus been healthy he would have one-shotted Wahl with Red Lightning.

As for Erza, basically just read the above, Erza has fuck all on Laxus and Gildarts, except maybe endurance.

You asked me what they had earned and I explained why I thought they'd earned that. I still believe in my reasoning. It's not my fault you don't like it and that you're trying to disqualify hype for no reason.

Erza was hyped?
:yodawg
Scans please, because I don't remember her getting any hype from characters like August and Zeref.

Also, I'm not saying you must accept Laxus' hype, I'm saying his hype comes from respectable characters who have no reason to lie, thus we should at least analyse this hype and make a judgement on it. I believe it's more than accurate.

And as for complaining that I'm giving Erza's feat of breaking Deus Sema to Laxus and Gildarts, I'm simply scaling broken-bones Erza to them. Are they more powerful than her? Yes, and they have more destructive magic, so they should be able to destroy it.

Dude... it was my opinion, my belief, that they earned their spot. You're debating semantics.

Also LMAO at the over exaggeration, you're the one who is refusing to accept the idea that Laxus can one-shot Spriggans despite having feats and hype saying he can. You may think that I'm being ridiculous, but you're the one going out of your way to disregard Laxus' hype.

So scaling characters is wanking now, got it.

Let me give you a question: if broken bones Erza can destroy Deus Sema, why can't Laxus or Gildarts?

:epicfacepalm
I got into a massive argument with another user just the other day about Natsu's feats and analysed them extensively. And as you've seen above, I've analysed Laxus' feats a fair amount.

> Saying stupid things like Gildarts's crashing Deus Sema

1) Gildarts crashed fucking August. August being the most powerful Spriggan, someone with enough MP to make anyone he's met (not named Zeref) shit themselves, surpass Natsu's heat resistance and potentially destroy a country.

2) Deus Sema is just a rock falling really fast. The dangerous part is the blast wave it produces when it lands, Gildarts should be able to crash it in mid-air.

3) Broken-bones Erza managed to break Deus Sema. I'm sure Gildarts will manage.
So its just your opnion. Because you believe he can do worse to number of springgans what he did to raven tail. O ok
Werid you use the word earn here.

We already have blind deaf erza winning against koyoka.
Erza with plot would easily win like laxus did.
So weird you will use this to believe laxus earn his spot.
No its not impressive. Because with mbp laxus shouldnt have magic at all. But interestingly his mp wasnt being effected by it at all. His organs were somehow damaged. So basically plot forcing a victory. Again werid you will use earn here. That is like saying erza earned her victory against koyoka.

You have a reputable person who implied it. Before that natsu was shiting himself looking at brandish. Why is this? Do you still think brandish >>> natsu.
Ajeel called august insane after that.
His god complex wasnt even dented a little bit.
And of course to understand what this actually means. Laxus only even could one shot one of his enemies in the entire series. That is without killing them. That was individual member of raven tail. You honestly think ajeel or any springgans are so below laxus that he could do worse to them which he couldnt to raven tail members. And a causal hit didnt kill any members. Yet here he is supposed to be able to kill them.
Of course we have a reputable member who clearly said no human can stop dues sema. Irene had no reason to lie either.

And why are you bringing in zeref here. Unless you think gildart is weaker than jellal. Or you think zeref might not know that irene will go after erza.

Ajeel thought of the running gangs as fodder. You think he used his second strongest attack there. Lol
That is as impressive as kagura taking out wahl missles.


Natsu faught alot
And then he died
And then he got up took fh zeref

You know how he did that. Pof
That is it
Gildart can never do it
Laxus can never dream of it
Or are you ready to say that gray can also do the savage flame level attack. Because we already saw him being equal to natsu

That what happened with erza. She was tripping on pof that how she did
Here you are ignoring pof. So you can just say look erza is broken. And she did it. So obviously laxus should be able it to do it too.
And its not rock. Its a magical rock. Its durability depends on irene mp. Just like erza swords. Or igneel durablity depends on igneel mp.
Your entire arguments ignore pof for erza. Thus dehyping dues sema.
If you follow this atleast be consistent and clearly say
wrecked gray > infinit magic power zeref

Erza hype! Were you sleeping when irene was shitting bricks when erza just destroyed a rock. You probably were in awe of august sleeping face when he implied nuke could do something.
Again you show your bais. Where is irene in the zeref and august hype statement. Why did you not include when did irene hype her.

I am ready for inference sure. For both sides. Unlike you i wont just give all benefit of doubts to laxus and take all from the other side.
For example you ready to make up things like collision point dues sema is not as worse as the explosion released after it.
But refuse to even talk.about that wahl only lost because of lightening weakeness.

It is relevant because you are using the word earned.

Lets be clear. Laxus does not have feat of one shoting springgan tier. He only has an implied hype which was rejected a second later.
No you have not analysed laxus feats at all. If you did you will find
No real speed feat
No idea of attack power (since only red lightening was used, which might have been wahl super weakness)
No stemina

'Let me give you a question: if broken bones Erza can destroy Deus Sema, why can't Laxus or Gildarts?'
Depends
If wrecked natsu can defeat zeref with infinit mp. Why cant erza or gray?


The worse part of dues sema was to get hit straight on. Not the back lash. I cant believe people come up with this crap
1) irene laughs at his mp. But i am not suprised you did not mention her. Beside his magic nullifies magic. And also this attack did nothing to him. In other words august doesnt give a sht about gildart magic. Probably didnt even try to stop it. He never surpassed natsu heat lol. Yes and apparently so did brandish
2) not its not just a rock. Unless you think aconologia arm is just flesh and bones. Thus can easily be hacked by a metal. Do you think bluenote can stop dues sema as well
3) broken bone erza with severe pof. Which made irene shit herself. Has laxus or gildart ever made august shit himself.
 

Demon Hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
12,850
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
/sigh

this is how I rate Laxus and Erza compared to each other

Attack Power - Laxus > Erza (almost twice as much)
Durability - Laxus > Erza (close)
Endurance - Erza >>>> Laxus (way beyond)
Speed - Laxus >>> Erza (way beyond)
AoE - Laxus >>> Erza (way beyond, unless you count her attack from the movie)

Laxus > Erza - mid - high diff


THE END
 

Eisenfaust

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2015
Messages
443
Reaction score
791
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
England
Very good power rate contest.
Gildarts get the first place in this rate and after the end arc of Faird tail he was still the strongest. In the new spin off of Fairy tail the 100year Quest it was even mentioned that Gildarts currently the strongest. But i think after the whole Arc he will get surpassed by character like Gray,Erza,Natsu,Laxus and Gajeel... We will get a new powerlevel ranking. What you guys things, will Gildarts get surpase by Natsu,Erza,Gray,Laxus and Gajeel in the end of the spin off?
 

Demon Hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
12,850
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
In the new spin off of Fairy tail the 100year Quest it was even mentioned that Gildarts currently the strongest.
it did???

can you post a panel (too lazy to check)???
 

~Charging Lightning~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
4,594
Age
29
Country
United States
In the spin off it's also apparently wide spread info that Natsu single-handedly defeated Acnologia :lmao

Trusting titles and character statements in this manga is silly. Otherwise we'd still be saying that the 4 ishgar gods are the strongest mages in ishgar.
 
Top