Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
well, you see it's like this: yadda yadda yadda, and you have bad pairing taste.I'm still pissed off with Kishimoto that he brought Naruto together with Hinata, and not Sakura.
What's your opinion on that?
![]()
Today is the last voting day.When do we find out about the results?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I smell something fishy, Brandish must've recruited countless FT fanboys for his little scheme 

At least your girl is still inDamn, Baby 5 vs Windry? That's be hard for my girl



nakama power wins everything timeLooks like even Touka can't stand against the power of friendship(and trash)

I felt Juvia would win, she has power of nakama,trash manga, huge fanbase, huge tits and the toxic personality.nakama power wins everything time![]()
at least she is loyal to gray lolollI felt Juvia would win, she has power of nakama,trash manga, huge fanbase, huge tits and the toxic personality.



she is handy indeedI don't know who this Irisviel girl is, but all I know is that she's going up against Robin and that's nuff said
Vote for Robin guys. She can be a very HANDY waifu![]()