Hangout Waifu Wars 2017 - Hangout

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
When do we find out about the results?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I'm still pissed off with Kishimoto that he brought Naruto together with Hinata, and not Sakura.

What's your opinion on that?

well, you see it's like this: yadda yadda yadda, and you have bad pairing taste.

I hope Bridget wins, but she probably won't. As long as Sawako makes it though and Lola loses, it's all good.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I like how people are voting based on too many from one series, yet people nominated that series. Isn't that how democracy works? Majority rules? :s
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Damn, Baby 5 vs Windry? That's gonna be hard for my girl
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Things which are almost special and fun so I wanna share them:
- It is amazing how Juvia vs Touka was almost always apart by 1 vote... How did that even happen?
- The winner of the 2016 Waifu Wars, Touka Kirishima, has been eliminated in the first round already :gwah
- Lola got more than 3 votes
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
What the fuck, Juvia won against Touka?

@Brandish How dare you rig the polls? :mad

And Jeanne is up against Esdeath, I'm gonna need some help. :notlikethis
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Good. Now Esdeath needs to stomp Jeanne.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I thought that my single one point won't do any difference



Saeko and Beatrix GL in second round :wtf
 

Selene

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2016
Messages
334
Reaction score
269
Country
Dragonstone
I felt Juvia would win, she has power of nakama,trash manga, huge fanbase, huge tits and the toxic personality.
at least she is loyal to gray lololl

can't fault her too much.
 

~Charging Lightning~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
4,594
Age
29
Country
United States
I don't know who this Irisviel girl is, but all I know is that she's going up against Robin and that's nuff said :hip

Vote for Robin guys. She can be a very HANDY waifu :derp
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13


"And thus the journey ends abruptly"​

Dammit! Losing sucks.

When all your opponent had to do was say "Winry is cute and skilled" to get 43 votes:emocat
Oh well. It is what it is. Congratulations to WithYouInSpirit and to Winry (a character I'm rather fond of myself admittedly).

No one to blame but myself. I just wasn't good enough.

Special thank you to the 32 kind souls who voted for Sawako.

"Thank You"

And last but certainly not least... "Gomenasai" @Erinyes

Please find in your kind and beautiful soul the ability to forgive me.


Best of luck to the rest of the competitors and their waifus. Fully supporting Holo and Erza now. Adios.


​
 
Top