Hangout Waifu Wars 2017 - Hangout

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
You hate us overall but you also fucken love us tbh without us events wouldn't be so much fun :wowsoBOB
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
The one most people refers to as FT fandom..
I wasn't too sure at first, since I saw the word "fun" in the sentence, my bad! :fan
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I think it's mostly because of the discussions with @Gallon. Lot of people saw that and voted.
So at the end, Gallon was defeated.....maybe he can run it again next year, and face a waifu that is power of friendship-free
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@MonkeyD-Dragon @Zeref Spriggan I feel very sorry for your loss. WHY DON'T YOU COME JOIN THE DARK SIDE TOGETHER WITH ME AND ESDEATH?!

I was already supporting Esdeath from the begin, you can count on me.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Erza is looking most likely to win this tourney with the entire FT fandom behind her :teehee

"FT is trash" "wont vote for her cause shes from FT"
It would be nice to see all of u haters salty tears when she wins :fan
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Erza is looking most likely to win this tourney with the entire FT fandom behind her :teehee

"FT is trash" "wont vote for her cause shes from FT"
It would be nice to see all of u haters salty tears when she wins :fan
Ah...look, a kiddo is trying to race with adults.

Hopefully I can create enough alts to beat that overpowered woman.
 

Selene

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2016
Messages
334
Reaction score
269
Country
Dragonstone
Ah...look, a kiddo is trying to race with adults.

Hopefully I can create enough alts to beat that overpowered woman.

that is way too much effort just to beat erza tbh.
 

Selene

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2016
Messages
334
Reaction score
269
Country
Dragonstone
I see that you think I can match your 74 alts for Erza :fan You sure came a long way from just 19 alts against August.
ya know there is a good chance erza may not win.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Ah...look, a kiddo is trying to race with adults.

Hopefully I can create enough alts to beat that overpowered woman.
That Dedication, i commend your Efforts and Support any Choice against both Erza and Juvia.:hi

@MonkeyD-Dragon @Zeref Spriggan I feel very sorry for your loss. WHY DON'T YOU COME JOIN THE DARK SIDE TOGETHER WITH ME AND ESDEATH?!

Tough Choice not sure currently i would go with Esdeath but that could change depending on the Campaign for her Opponent.:hip
 

Selene

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2016
Messages
334
Reaction score
269
Country
Dragonstone
That Dedication, i commend your Efforts and Support any Choice against both Erza and Juvia.:hi


Tough Choice not sure currently i would go with Esdeath but that could change depending on the Campaign for her Opponent.:hip
hehehe well i guess i will slip you a nice pm lol
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France

Selene

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2016
Messages
334
Reaction score
269
Country
Dragonstone
You wear Saber's set, it's impossoble to choose Jeanne:pjsalt

@Atom Well, good luck:nrr
I'll be waiting for you:hurr

Nero isn't popular enough atm, and most of people who know Jeanne don't know Nero because she's new:heh
@Gallon Poor Lola:arf
:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt
never say never :p.

also nero is awesome

well i am going to enlist your help to promote :p
 
Top