Hangout Waifu Wars 2017 - Hangout

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
At least your girl is still in :biblethump
Why did I even put on this set :notamused
That's ok babe.
You can always wear a set for your RL waifu's girl who is still in race.

Ladies and gentlemen, the results of the first round are here:

Results

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The second round will start tomorrow!
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Well, at least I can now change the set, I was getting bored of this one.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
That Juvia VS Touka...

So this is the power of Fairy Tail.
That Nakama/PoF came through in the end.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


"And thus the journey ends abruptly"​

Dammit! Losing sucks.

When all your opponent had to do was say "Winry is cute and skilled" to get 43 votes:emocat
Oh well. It is what it is. Congratulations to WithYouInSpirit and to Winry (a character I'm rather fond of myself admittedly).

No one to blame but myself. I just wasn't good enough.

Special thank you to the 32 kind souls who voted for Sawako.

"Thank You"

And last but certainly not least... "Gomenasai" @Erinyes

Please find in your kind and beautiful soul the ability to forgive me.


Best of luck to the rest of the competitors and their waifus. Fully supporting Holo and Erza now. Adios.


​
But please keep putting these awesome reactions up.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
That's ok babe.
You can always wear a set for your RL waifu's girl who is still in race.
LMAO DO YOU EVEN NEED THE SET?!:XD
You're practically assured to beat your next opponent pretty handily ;)
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Historia and mikasa are naturally through:noworry

Erza vs lola was an utter stomp,no suprise there,kudos to the Kilo dude for trying his best to support Lola even tho it was obvious it was of no use :e3
74:21
Erza having the highest number of Votes of the round
Rip anyone who faces Erza :derp

Juvia vs Touka
Last years winner was bested by someone who isnt even close to FTs no.1 waifu
Dissapointing

Shows the quality of last years waifus really
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
5/6

If you get what I mean... ​

It was a very fun first round, but the lack of surprises is a bitter disappointment. I'm also surprised for the lack of campaigns in the specific sections. I expected way more focused and creative campaigning, but maybe I just missed those posts.

And still no ban issued so far, you guys are either horrible at provoking or really good at remaining level-headed. This must change.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
5/6

If you get what I mean... ​

It was a very fun first round, but the lack of surprises is a bitter disappointment. I'm also surprised for the lack of campaigns in the specific sections. I expected way more focused and creative campaigning, but maybe I just missed those posts.

And still no ban issued so far, you guys are either horrible at provoking or really good at remaining level-headed. This must change.
My Waifu has been mercilessly killed...
You can bet on your most precious thing that I'll spread the salt as if there were no tomorrow. :kappa
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England


"And thus the journey ends abruptly"​

Dammit! Losing sucks.

When all your opponent had to do was say "Winry is cute and skilled" to get 43 votes:emocat
Oh well. It is what it is. Congratulations to WithYouInSpirit and to Winry (a character I'm rather fond of myself admittedly).

No one to blame but myself. I just wasn't good enough.

Special thank you to the 32 kind souls who voted for Sawako.

"Thank You"

And last but certainly not least... "Gomenasai" @Erinyes

Please find in your kind and beautiful soul the ability to forgive me.


Best of luck to the rest of the competitors and their waifus. Fully supporting Holo and Erza now. Adios.


​
Erinyes stop trollin' us and get on your main acc, ty.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Historia and mikasa are naturally through:noworry

Erza vs lola was an utter stomp,no suprise there,kudos to the Kilo dude for trying his best to support Lola even tho it was obvious it was of no use :e3
74:21
Erza having the highest number of Votes of the round
Rip anyone who faces Erza :derp

Juvia vs Touka
Last years winner was bested by someone who isnt even close to FTs no.1 waifu
Dissapointing

Shows the quality of last years waifus really
Or rather the shit taste of this year's voters. :heh
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
I would not be so sure of that TBH.
Really? I honestly see all FT candidates clearing this round, unlike Erza or Juvia, Lucy is one of the few females in the franchise who doesn't get mercilessly crucified.
Mira as well.
But it's not good to count your chicks before they hatch I guess lol.
 

Selene

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2016
Messages
334
Reaction score
269
Country
Dragonstone
i am surprised nero didn't make it in.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
My Waifu has been mercilessly killed...
You can bet on your most precious thing that I'll spread the salt as if there were no tomorrow. :kappa
Salt is good and all, but we need some bans here. And as a current mod, you shouldn't throw mud at the name of the staffers by getting banned yourself.

The presence of the Fairy Tail fanbase is very strong. They support the series, pour a lot of salt, and annoy the hell out of the normal members. Yet, for inexplicable reasons, they fail to do that one thing which they are best at, and which I was looking most forward to. :oh

 
Top