Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
That's ok babe.At least your girl is still in
Why did I even put on this set![]()
Ladies and gentlemen, the results of the first round are here:
The second round will start tomorrow!--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That Nakama/PoF came through in the end.That Juvia VS Touka...
So this is the power of Fairy Tail.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But please keep putting these awesome reactions up.![]()
"And thus the journey ends abruptly"
Dammit! Losing sucks.
When all your opponent had to do was say "Winry is cute and skilled" to get 43 votes
Oh well. It is what it is. Congratulations to WithYouInSpirit and to Winry (a character I'm rather fond of myself admittedly).
No one to blame but myself. I just wasn't good enough.
Special thank you to the 32 kind souls who voted for Sawako.
![]()
"Thank You"
And last but certainly not least... "Gomenasai" @Erinyes
![]()
Please find in your kind and beautiful soul the ability to forgive me.
![]()
Best of luck to the rest of the competitors and their waifus. Fully supporting Holo and Erza now. Adios.
![]()
Good. Now Esdeath needs to stomp Jeanne.
I never thought our friendship would end this way.I don't know who this Irisviel girl is, but all I know is that she's going up against Robin and that's nuff said
Vote for Robin guys. She can be a very HANDY waifu![]()

LMAO DO YOU EVEN NEED THE SET?!That's ok babe.
You can always wear a set for your RL waifu's girl who is still in race.


If*i am going to be really conflicted when arturia faces of jeanne O_O

I would not be so sure of that TBH.LMAO DO YOU EVEN NEED THE SET?!
You're practically assured to beat your next opponent pretty handily![]()
time to have faith and shamelessly promote jeanneIf*
Things are already looking bad for Jeanne.![]()



My Waifu has been mercilessly killed...5/6
![]()
If you get what I mean...
It was a very fun first round, but the lack of surprises is a bitter disappointment. I'm also surprised for the lack of campaigns in the specific sections. I expected way more focused and creative campaigning, but maybe I just missed those posts.
And still no ban issued so far, you guys are either horrible at provoking or really good at remaining level-headed. This must change.

Erinyes stop trollin' us and get on your main acc, ty.![]()
"And thus the journey ends abruptly"
Dammit! Losing sucks.
When all your opponent had to do was say "Winry is cute and skilled" to get 43 votes
Oh well. It is what it is. Congratulations to WithYouInSpirit and to Winry (a character I'm rather fond of myself admittedly).
No one to blame but myself. I just wasn't good enough.
Special thank you to the 32 kind souls who voted for Sawako.
![]()
"Thank You"
And last but certainly not least... "Gomenasai" @Erinyes
![]()
Please find in your kind and beautiful soul the ability to forgive me.
![]()
Best of luck to the rest of the competitors and their waifus. Fully supporting Holo and Erza now. Adios.
![]()
Or rather the shit taste of this year's voters.Historia and mikasa are naturally through
Erza vs lola was an utter stomp,no suprise there,kudos to the Kilo dude for trying his best to support Lola even tho it was obvious it was of no use
74:21
Erza having the highest number of Votes of the round
Rip anyone who faces Erza
Juvia vs Touka
Last years winner was bested by someone who isnt even close to FTs no.1 waifu
Dissapointing![]()
Shows the quality of last years waifus really![]()

Really? I honestly see all FT candidates clearing this round, unlike Erza or Juvia, Lucy is one of the few females in the franchise who doesn't get mercilessly crucified.I would not be so sure of that TBH.
You could be the firstAnd still no ban issued so far, you guys are either horrible at provoking or really good at remaining level-headed. This must change.
.
Salt is good and all, but we need some bans here. And as a current mod, you shouldn't throw mud at the name of the staffers by getting banned yourself.My Waifu has been mercilessly killed...
You can bet on your most precious thing that I'll spread the salt as if there were no tomorrow.![]()
