Hangout Waifu Wars 2017 - Hangout

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I got betrayed by my baachan, I'm gonna be an angry potato
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
We are quite beyond the nomination stage...^^'
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
If I could, I would hand over the "Goddess of MH" badge to you. :blush
Please don't, people have too much mockery material on me alrdy :shootme
Considering she's the oldest, no doubt.
:-_- you shall feel my wrath, mortal
you traitor baachan
I'm sry, Millz. He was more charming.
(Plus I saw he check past votes for future votes and I'll remember that next year rs)
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
So, how are you guys today? Oh, not so good? I know a way to make you feel better..

VOTE ESDEATH NOW AND RECEIVE A FUTURE FULL OF TASTE FOR FREE!
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Damn. I didn't know what i was going into when i started posting in this Waifu War. This is war indeed. Bribes, promotions, salt... I understand now why i've been asked for a "performance".
And you know what, i don't even dislike that atmosphere !

When If my babe Baby 5 gets eliminated i'll enter the game as well :snidely
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Damn. I didn't know what i was going into when i started posting in this Waifu War. This is war indeed. Bribes, promotions, salt... I understand now why i've been asked for a "performance".
And you know what, i don't even dislike that atmosphere !

When If my babe Baby 5 gets eliminated i'll enter the game as well :snidely

 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I should win this tournament. I bought my husband a laptop and they put too much packaging so I had to carry a huge awkward box home from the post office :amuse
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I should win this tournament. I bought my husband a laptop and they put too much packaging so I had to carry a huge awkward box home from the post office :amuse
You definitely win if we have a tournament for hte most offtopic/unrelated post. :thumbs
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I should win this tournament. I bought my husband a laptop and they put too much packaging so I had to carry a huge awkward box home from the post office :amuse
What a good, caring wife you are.

Though i'm pretty sure Baby 5 would have done just the same if her husband needed it.



Just getting started with the promotion thing, i'll get the hang of it eventually.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
What a good, caring wife you are.

Though i'm pretty sure Baby 5 would have done just the same if her husband needed it.



Just getting started with the promotion thing, i'll get the hang of it eventually.
Thank you. I even cooked him dinner because he wanted to play with his new toy :)
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,183
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
My bad, didn't know...nobody has nominated you.... :pout. but next time ill nominate you and vote for you as best waifu, Reebi-chan ♥

 

TrienDarkform

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2012
Messages
589
Reaction score
770
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Hmmm...

Photobucket meter vs Photobucket meter...

Who shall I vote for?

(Actually, I made all my choices already, but PB's new policy has been pretty annoying all over the place where people have used them for image hosting...)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
My bad, didn't know...nobody has nominated you.... :pout. but next time ill nominate you and vote for you as best waifu, Reebi-chan ♥

But she's not a manga character and is 3D, so she's not eligible?
 
Top