Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
If I could, I would hand over the "Goddess of MH" badge to you.Sure '-' done. (that wasnt that hard since I'm not into Freezing)

If I could, I would hand over the "Goddess of MH" badge to you.![]()
you traitor baachanSure '-' done. (that wasnt that hard since I'm not into Freezing)
Oi, don't insult baachans.you traitor baachan
Oh I know. Simply just embracing a goddessWe are quite beyond the nomination stage...^^'

Please don't, people have too much mockery material on me alrdyIf I could, I would hand over the "Goddess of MH" badge to you.![]()

Considering she's the oldest, no doubt.
you shall feel my wrath, mortalI'm sry, Millz. He was more charming.you traitor baachan

Damn. I didn't know what i was going into when i started posting in this Waifu War. This is war indeed. Bribes, promotions, salt... I understand now why i've been asked for a "performance".
And you know what, i don't even dislike that atmosphere !
WhenIf my babe Baby 5 gets eliminated i'll enter the game as well![]()
This is war indeed. Bribes, promotions, salt... I understand now why i've been asked for a "performance".

You definitely win if we have a tournament for hte most offtopic/unrelated post.I should win this tournament. I bought my husband a laptop and they put too much packaging so I had to carry a huge awkward box home from the post office![]()
What a good, caring wife you are.I should win this tournament. I bought my husband a laptop and they put too much packaging so I had to carry a huge awkward box home from the post office![]()
Thank you. I even cooked him dinner because he wanted to play with his new toyWhat a good, caring wife you are.
Though i'm pretty sure Baby 5 would have done just the same if her husband needed it.
![]()
Just getting started with the promotion thing, i'll get the hang of it eventually.

. but next time ill nominate you and vote for you as best waifu, Reebi-chan
But she's not a manga character and is 3D, so she's not eligible?My bad, didn't know...nobody has nominated you..... but next time ill nominate you and vote for you as best waifu, Reebi-chan
![]()