Games - Fate/Grand Order | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Fate/Grand Order

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Name: Fate/Grand Order
Release: 2015 (Japan), 2017 (US)
Official Website: http://fate-go.us/
It's time for the masters to gather in this marvelous game of epic proportions!
Anyway, feel free to share your thoughts, experiences and friend codes. Show us all your awesome 5* and 4* Servants, because showing off your luck to unfortunate people can never be a bad thing. People who already rolled Saber Alter and Altera can burn in hell

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Also, here are some useful links:

1. Cirnopedia: http://fate-go.cirnopedia.org/guide_faq.php#nav (mostly covering the JP version, but does give you explanations for almost everything and a good idea if your Servants are worth anything)

2. Drop Rates: (a kind soul making stats for the highest drop rates, don't forget to click on the NA link)

3. Mats:

(here are all the materials you can get on the various places, good if you want to farm multiple different mats)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also @Atom feel free to gather all the filthy casuals friends of yours here ;)

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Finally the only game I actually play :p

I somehow managed to get to level 52.
Vlad is my only 5 star. Been trying to get Gilgamesh and I know there are people with 3 or 4 5 star servants. Looking at you @Arturia :hmph
"Secondary" servants. Despite the ones higher than him I love Alexander. My favorite servant which is an unpopular opinion but I can't help it.

I use Jeanne, Gilgamesh, Altera and Arturia as my main supports, which I guess is the next best thing to actually summoning them. But still hopefully i'll get some luck this week :feelsbadman

Waiting patiently for Okeanos to unlock but the quests keep me occupied. :D

Selene

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
yeah i been playing this game for a while lol

i am on the jpn server and na server

@Belserion only my jap account

which has been active more then an year lol

@niichan its strange cause in jpn. version alter wasn't added to the pool til you beat the campaign

they must have changed it in the english version. Anyways i will give you that she is the strongest saber currently in the na server

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
yeah i been playing this game for a while lol

i am on the jpn server and na server

@Belserion only my jap account

which has been active more then an year lol

@niichan its strange cause in jpn. version alter wasn't added to the pool til you beat the campaign

they must have changed it in the english version. Anyways i will give you that she is the strongest saber currently in the na server
Your Japanese line up is beyond impressive though. I was so excited when I got Vlad, then you showed your lineup and :emocat Did you log into your English account today? I used my first summon ticket and got a craft essence. The one that starts you out with 60% NP. I stuck it on Heracles because i swear no matter how much he fights his NP does not charge -_-;

Selene

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
Your Japanese line up is beyond impressive though. I was so excited when I got Vlad, then you showed your lineup and :emocat Did you log into your English account today? I used my first summon ticket and got a craft essence. The one that starts you out with 60% NP. I stuck it on Heracles because i swear no matter how much he fights his NP does not charge -_-;
lol thanks anyways are you using your blue cards when fighting with herc?

cause you need you use more blue cards in order charge your np. trying using a blue card chain that charges your np even more. also note buster cards do not charge your np.

Last edited:

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
lol thanks anyways are you using your blue cards when fighting with herc?

caus you need you use more blue cards in order charge your np. trying using a blue card chain that charges your np even more. also note buster cards do not charge your np.
Yeah I know but for some reason it's rare to get an Arts chain sometimes and if I do he's not always in it :feelsbadman And because he's also fragile, when he gets blasted about 3 times that's it. He's gone. Although now that he's ascended he has the evade ability so I do get to utilize him longer and he's a monster so that's also a plus :D I just really love it when he uses Nine Lives, hence my obsession with having his NP charge as fast as possible before they kill him.

Temperance

The Red Spear
Reaction score
Country
France
Currently playing on JP and English versions:
I'm having trouble getting Gilgy and Altera even though the DR got increased .:pout
But I'm loving Enkido and Meltlilith :gaw

Selene

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
Yeah I know but for some reason it's rare to get an Arts chain sometimes and if I do he's not always in it :feelsbadman And because he's also fragile, when he gets blasted about 3 times that's it. He's gone. Although now that he's ascended he has the evade ability so I do get to utilize him longer and he's a monster so that's also a plus :D I just really love it when he uses Nine Lives, hence my obsession with having his NP charge as fast as possible before they kill him.
well hell heal him when you need to and use evade when necessary

the card selection is randomized.

anyways for those interested the jpn version is having an summer event. right now its your chance to redeem yourselfs in case you missed asassin Scathach from last year

the current years event will follow afterwards

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Well I never felt like playing the JPN version, I only play a game when I can actually enjoy the story. That's why I was really glad they actually brought it over to the US :wtf There's a lot to look forward to, from what I've seen of the JPN version (couldn't help myself keeping track of new content and servants haha)

Anyway, my current strongest lineup:

Not like I can use it like that though, not enough enough points yet. Usually switch Arash with Artoria, sticking good CE's on my sub members comes later.

Finally the only game I actually play :p

I somehow managed to get to level 52.
Vlad is my only 5 star. Been trying to get Gilgamesh and I know there are people with 3 or 4 5 star servants. Looking at you @Arturia :hmph
"Secondary" servants. Despite the ones higher than him I love Alexander. My favorite servant which is an unpopular opinion but I can't help it.

I use Jeanne, Gilgamesh, Altera and Arturia as my main supports, which I guess is the next best thing to actually summoning them. But still hopefully i'll get some luck this week :feelsbadman

Waiting patiently for Okeanos to unlock but the quests keep me occupied. :D
Hey that's good, lvl 52 means you already did play quite a lot huh? :D I'm lvl 71, but I saw some people above lvl 80 lol.
And you already have a bunch of good Servants, Herkz is awesome. If you want to use him with his NP, then I suggest a lineup like mine: Herkz, Emiya (bc he has a bunch of art cards) and the best support you can get is Zhuge Liang (Adult Waver) for this, bc his two skills alone can give a Servant a 40% NP boost. Jeanne is a good alternative too bc she has a few art cards too and is a good tank.

I know how you feel about roll luck, I mean I'm happy that I rolled Jeanne and Artoria but there are others I wanted more :feelsbadman

Okeanos shouldn't be too far away, I think another month in the worst case. Until then there's enough to do with interludes and the daily quests :nod

hmm I heard she becomes available after clearing Fuyuki, which was the same for the JPN version as far as I know... but in any case, she's in the pool, so I want her. Being strong is a nice plus, but I like her design and character, so hopefully I will roll her at some point...

I just really love it when he uses Nine Lives, hence my obsession with having his NP charge as fast as possible before they kill him.
Yeah his NP is quite cool. The JPN version already had updated sprites and updated NP animation for him, which looks way better :zomg I hope we will get those too soon.

Last edited:

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
NA version player here. FGO is actually the second mobile game I'm playing. It's awesome! :hip

Rerolled a Jeanne account. If I had known that the Gil event was coming this soon, I would have waited and rerolled a Gil account. But I've already invested a good amount of time in the game, so I'll just stick with Jeanne who is an awesome tank and eye candy. :3

Currently farming the mats for Heracles' second ascension and doing the "Ember Gathering" daily quest to get those 4* XP cards. :tss

I'm saving all my Quartz for the end of the event and hope to pull Gil or another great 5* unit. :zomg

Heading to Lv. 60. Current lineup:
  • Jeanne / Lv. 60 / 2nd Ascension
  • Liz / Lv. 50 / 1st Ascension
  • Heracles / Lv. 50 / 1st Ascension
  • Mash / Lv. 40 / 1st Ascension
  • Robin Hood / Lv. 30 / no Ascension
I change the last spot as soon as the unit reaches the fifth bond level.

Selene

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
so i am the orignal jap XD

for my jap line up

5 stars mordred, gil, tamamo lancer
4 stars: nameless, lancelot, chacha, ibaraki douji santa alter, marie antoinette, le chavelier d'eon, helena blavatsky, Wu Zetain, Passionlip.

english
5: Arturia
4: Nameless(emiya),Atalante, Hercules, Saber Lily, Tamamo Berserker, Carmilla

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Anyway, my current strongest lineup:

2 5 Stars.....and one is Jeanne?? *triggered*:darn So lucky. She's awesome when I use her as support. They both are.
Hey that's good, lvl 52 means you already did play quite a lot huh? :D I'm lvl 71, but I saw some people above lvl 80 lol.
And you already have a bunch of good Servants, Herkz is awesome. If you want to use him with his NP, then I suggest a lineup like mine: Herkz, Emiya (bc he has a bunch of art cards) and the best support you can get is Zhuge Liang (Adult Waver) for this, bc his two skills alone can give a Servant a 40% NP boost. Jeanne is a good alternative too bc she has a few art cards too and is a good tank.

I know how you feel about roll luck, I mean I'm happy that I rolled Jeanne and Artoria but there are others I wanted more :feelsbadman

Okeanos shouldn't be too far away, I think another month in the worst case. Until then there's enough to do with interludes and the daily quests :nod
I'm not even gonna lie I played every single day since it came out lol. I love it. And I will try that lineup thanks. If I start Heracles at 60% charge and Zhuge gives 40% then it's a match made in heaven. Like Vlad starts out at 80% thanks to Kaleidoscope and just sucks the other 20% from his opponent :hip

As for Okeanos it might be after this Gil promotion. So anything after the 20th i'm looking for an update. Rome was already tough (for me) so I can only imagine this one :XD

Selene

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
@Belserion glad i got you hooked on it.

also now get hooked on the japanese version

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I'm not even gonna lie I played every single day since it came out lol. I love it. And I will try that lineup thanks. If I start Heracles at 60% charge and Zhuge gives 40% then it's a match made in heaven. Like Vlad starts out at 80% thanks to Kaleidoscope and just sucks the other 20% from his opponent :hip
I had the same issue at the beginning too. My Heracles rarely lasted til the end of the quest. That's why I decided to move him to my sub line up instead of the starting lineup. That way, Heracles came into play in the middle of the 2nd or 3rd round, which helps a lot. And for harder contents, use the advice from nii. Waver is an amazing support unit. With Waver's two skills, the two evades (Heracles, Master Skill), and a good CE card for Heracles, you are ready to survive round 2 and annihilate round 3. Even if Heracles dies in the third round, it doesn't matter much, since his NP most likely takes out the most dangerous opponent and deals significant damage to the rest.

Selene

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
I had the same issue at the beginning too. My Heracles rarely lasted til the end of the quest. That's why I decided to move him to my sub line up instead of the starting lineup. That way, Heracles came into play in the middle of the 2nd or 3rd round, which helps a lot. And for harder contents, use the advice from nii. Waver is an amazing support unit. With Waver's two skills, the two evades (Heracles, Master Skill), and a good CE card for Heracles, you are ready to survive round 2 and annihilate round 3. Even if Heracles dies in the third round, it doesn't matter much, since his NP most likely takes out the most dangerous opponent and deals significant damage to the rest.
you just need to make him last by defending him. also once he is ascended he will last longer.

beserkers are a double sided blade unfortunately.

Temperance

The Red Spear
Reaction score
Country
France
@Belserion Have you tried Arturia so far?I got her as a lv80 support and she is great;)

Selene

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
@Belserion Have you tried Arturia so far?I got her as a lv80 support and she is great;)
i have arturia sadly i need jeanne still.

in japan i am trying to role for the archer arturia.

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
2 5 Stars.....and one is Jeanne?? *triggered*:darn So lucky. She's awesome when I use her as support. They both are.

As for Okeanos it might be after this Gil promotion. So anything after the 20th i'm looking for an update. Rome was already tough (for me) so I can only imagine this one :XD
Well I have to admit that I already invested like 80€ in this game... that's where I got Jeanne, even though I was aiming for Gilgamesh :XD Jeanne is great though, yeah, so I guess I shouldn't complain.

but great to hear that! You already know that I'm a big Fate fan, always glad to see more avid Fate fans :zomg The games only going to get better from here on, so there's a lot to look forward to. And yes, Herkz and Zhuge are a great match, one of his skills even gives a big defensive boost (and +10NP), so I think he's the best guy to pair up with Herkz atm I think. Vlad's good too, with two Berserkers you already have a pretty strong force XD I still need a kaleidoscope though :(

And well it took 4 months in the JP version until it got Okeanos, so I think expecting it only a month after NA release might be a bit too much, even if they said we will get content faster. I mean I would love that too, but there are other events and stuff to look forward too as well, so I'm sure the game will remain entertaining in any case :nod