Hangout Waifu Wars 2017 - Hangout

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,814
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
God Anime Rindou does not look even 50% as hot as her Manga counter part... *shivers*
Well it is an OVA and not from Season 3. I dunno, I think it's still pretty nice, albeit a bit down from the manga.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I am OK with Iri's loss because Saber lost as well. Her supporters were so overconfident, rooting so hard for Jeanne to beat Fate's best waifu. Serves them right :feelsgoodman.
Idk I'd rather trade by having Saber win while Jeanne loses.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Touka simply had bad luck... :(
Touka didn't have syx... I must sound like I'm tooting his horn (You wish), but I'm of the opinion that guy could get a rock to win the Waifu Wars if he wanted it to.
 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Oh good, Rindo passed so I don't have to spite you all. Carry on.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also vote for Beatrix, best vampire mom in the series.

What? That isn't the right anime? Well vote for Beatrix anyway.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
And syx didn't even nominate her.
He didn't nominate Yui? Well now I'm really confused.
Well I was busy and syx graciously offered to take my place for the time being. Everyone seemed to believe it was syx's nomination, even before the WW started, thanks to his Yui set, so we wanted to see how far we could take this little ploy :snidely A certain someone sadly spilled the beans, I was hoping to make my grand entrance during the semifinals or maybe the finals even :toc

But nevermind, it's time to take the stage starting with the next round :bishie Here's hoping for a good duel @Alpharez

Ofc a big thank you to @syx again for carrying my waifu this far, you've done an amazing job my friend :clingy
I've been duped :o
I actually had no intention to fool anybody. The real fun started with @Demonspeed's post in the Jeanne vs. Esdeath thread. And the playful child I am, I got more motivated and jumped at the chance. Though, I didn’t expect to get off with it for so long. Some people knew, some didn’t, with some I was unsure. :lmao The fact that I wore a Yui set even before the WW started obviously played its part.

Big thanks to all of you who played along and sweetened my days. This was probably a better experience than winning the previous Waifu Wars itself. I wish that I could continue to pretend to be a nominator. I was already in preparation for some good stuff for various outcomes (win/lose). It’s a bit sad to see them all end up in the trash bin. But when one door closes, another door opens. It was fun while it lasted!



I offer my apologies to anyone who can't/couldn’t fathom with it.

My congratulations to all winners of the third round, nominee and nominators.

Special thanks to everybody who sadly got the short end of the stick during this event for whatever reason. Kudos to people who nominated (very) unpopular or questionable characters and still faced this war with passion!

Since @niichan isn't busy anymore, I can back down now.

Good luck to the remaining contenders!

 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I actually had no intention to fool anybody. The real fun started with @Demonspeed's post in the Jeanne vs. Esdeath thread. And the playful child I am, I got more motivated and jumped at the chance. Though, I didn’t expect to get off with it for so long. Some people knew, some didn’t, with some I was unsure. :lmao The fact that I wore a Yui set even before the WW started obviously played its part.

Big thanks to all of you who played along and sweetened my days. This was probably a better experience than winning the previous Waifu Wars itself. I wish that I could continue to pretend to be a nominator. I was already in preparation for some good stuff for various outcomes (win/lose). It’s a bit sad to see them all end up in the trash bin. But when one door closes, another door opens. It was fun while it lasted!



I offer my apologies to anyone who can't/couldn’t fathom with it.

My congratulations to all winners of the third round, nominee and nominators.

Special thanks to everybody who sadly got the short end of the stick during this event for whatever reason. Kudos to people who nominated (very) unpopular or questionable characters and still faced this war with passion!

Since @niichan isn't busy anymore, I can back down now.

Good luck to the remaining contenders!

You ass. Now I can't even be salty :notrust
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Touka didn't have syx... I must sound like I'm tooting his horn (You wish), but I'm of the opinion that guy could get a rock to win the Waifu Wars if he wanted it to.
Put Erin-chan in that one. I tell you, if these two would support the same character.. just imagine their posts together. It wouldn't even surprise me if it would win the war. Literally dream combo confirmed.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Welp So my waifu lost
Not salty,her opponent was best SNS girl after all
GG @SirSamuel016 :verily
27:46 isnt bad considering i was rather late to the game,If only i had campaigned for her from the beginning i wouldve prolly won,I practically gave u this win mate :kappa

More importantly
Hinata won against ERZA wtf LMAO
Update: Hinata>Erza>>Juvia>>>Touka
This joke is getting ridiculous
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Welp So my waifu lost
Not salty,her opponent was best SNS girl after all
GG @SirSamuel016 :verily
27:46 isnt bad considering i was rather late to the game,If only i had campaigned for her from the beginning i wouldve prolly won,I practically gave u this win mate :kappa

More importantly
Hinata won against ERZA wtf LMAO
Update: Hinata>Erza>>Juvia>>>Touka
This joke is getting ridiculous
I bet Hinata's sex scene wasn't nearly as entertaining as Touka's :heh
She's still the spiritual winner in my books.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Round 4 already, phew...


- So in the end Saber couldn't do a thing against Mikasa, well, the match was quite even and any of the two could win.
- @Atom 's waifu won without support against Irisviel... :shootme
- Misaka wins by a hair and Yui defeated Winry without the +5 of the set (Im still wtf with syx-niichan revelation) :faint
- Against all odds: Erza's been defeated by Hinata, she has more fans than I expected :cheez

Special thanks to @Demonspeed and @Gryffindor for their supporting posts in the Lucy match :blush
and of course to everyone who voted Holo. :beer
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,814
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GG @SirSamuel016 :verily
27:46 isnt bad considering i was late to the game,If only i had campaigned for her from the beginning i wouldve prolly won,I practically gave u this win mate :kappa
Aye, you ran a strong-ish campaign and it was a good chance to re-evaluate and perfect my craft for Round 4. Much obliged, and GG to you for the best fun I've had debating in a waifu war.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Aye, you ran a strong-ish campaign and it was a good chance to re-evaluate and perfect my craft for Round 4. Much obliged, and GG to you for the best fun I've had debating in a waifu war.
Same to u sammy :hi First time i actually campaigned seriously too ;)

Tho ill have u know ill be doing everything i can to make mikasa win from now :kappa
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,814
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Same to u sammy :hi First time i actually campaigned seriously too ;)

Tho ill have u know ill be doing everything i can to make mikasa win from now :kappa
Oh, that's a shame. Maybe I'll convince you of voting for Rindou once my little project I've had started is finished for Round 4.
 
Top