Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
And more important, nobody mentionned it , but Beate won this roundSaber lost to MikasaRindou won
Irisviel lost![]()
Holo won
Hinata beats Erza
Rip winry tho![]()

Well it is an OVA and not from Season 3. I dunno, I think it's still pretty nice, albeit a bit down from the manga.God Anime Rindou does not look even 50% as hot as her Manga counter part... *shivers*
Idk I'd rather trade by having Saber win while Jeanne loses.I am OK with Iri's loss because Saber lost as well. Her supporters were so overconfident, rooting so hard for Jeanne to beat Fate's best waifu. Serves them right.

Touka didn't have syx... I must sound like I'm tooting his horn (You wish), but I'm of the opinion that guy could get a rock to win the Waifu Wars if he wanted it to.Touka simply had bad luck...![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I hope we'll see you in her Round 4 battle against MikasaOh good, Rindo passed so I don't have to spite you all. Carry on.

And syx didn't even nominate her.
He didn't nominate Yui? Well now I'm really confused.
Well I was busy and syx graciously offered to take my place for the time being. Everyone seemed to believe it was syx's nomination, even before the WW started, thanks to his Yui set, so we wanted to see how far we could take this little ployA certain someone sadly spilled the beans, I was hoping to make my grand entrance during the semifinals or maybe the finals even
But nevermind, it's time to take the stage starting with the next roundHere's hoping for a good duel @Alpharez
Ofc a big thank you to @syx again for carrying my waifu this far, you've done an amazing job my friend![]()
I actually had no intention to fool anybody. The real fun started with @Demonspeed's post in the Jeanne vs. Esdeath thread. And the playful child I am, I got more motivated and jumped at the chance. Though, I didn’t expect to get off with it for so long. Some people knew, some didn’t, with some I was unsure.I've been duped![]()
The fact that I wore a Yui set even before the WW started obviously played its part.
You ass. Now I can't even be saltyI actually had no intention to fool anybody. The real fun started with @Demonspeed's post in the Jeanne vs. Esdeath thread. And the playful child I am, I got more motivated and jumped at the chance. Though, I didn’t expect to get off with it for so long. Some people knew, some didn’t, with some I was unsure.The fact that I wore a Yui set even before the WW started obviously played its part.
Big thanks to all of you who played along and sweetened my days. This was probably a better experience than winning the previous Waifu Wars itself. I wish that I could continue to pretend to be a nominator. I was already in preparation for some good stuff for various outcomes (win/lose). It’s a bit sad to see them all end up in the trash bin. But when one door closes, another door opens. It was fun while it lasted!
![]()
I offer my apologies to anyone who can't/couldn’t fathom with it.
My congratulations to all winners of the third round, nominee and nominators.
Special thanks to everybody who sadly got the short end of the stick during this event for whatever reason. Kudos to people who nominated (very) unpopular or questionable characters and still faced this war with passion!
Since @niichan isn't busy anymore, I can back down now.
Good luck to the remaining contenders!
![]()

Put Erin-chan in that one. I tell you, if these two would support the same character.. just imagine their posts together. It wouldn't even surprise me if it would win the war. Literally dream combo confirmed.Touka didn't have syx... I must sound like I'm tooting his horn (You wish), but I'm of the opinion that guy could get a rock to win the Waifu Wars if he wanted it to.

I bet Hinata's sex scene wasn't nearly as entertaining as Touka'sWelp So my waifu lost
Not salty,her opponent was best SNS girl after all
GG @SirSamuel016
27:46 isnt bad considering i was rather late to the game,If only i had campaigned for her from the beginning i wouldve prolly won,I practically gave u this win mate
More importantly
Hinata won against ERZA wtf LMAO
Update: Hinata>Erza>>Juvia>>>Touka
This joke is getting ridiculous![]()





Farewell cruel world@Emperor Spriggan Well, Hinata won, Erza lost. So did you already get a stroke?![]()

Aye, you ran a strong-ish campaign and it was a good chance to re-evaluate and perfect my craft for Round 4. Much obliged, and GG to you for the best fun I've had debating in a waifu war.GG @SirSamuel016
27:46 isnt bad considering i was late to the game,If only i had campaigned for her from the beginning i wouldve prolly won,I practically gave u this win mate![]()
Same to u sammyAye, you ran a strong-ish campaign and it was a good chance to re-evaluate and perfect my craft for Round 4. Much obliged, and GG to you for the best fun I've had debating in a waifu war.
First time i actually campaigned seriously too 

Oh, that's a shame. Maybe I'll convince you of voting for Rindou once my little project I've had started is finished for Round 4.Same to u sammyFirst time i actually campaigned seriously too
Tho ill have u know ill be doing everything i can to make mikasa win from now![]()
Hallelujah! I didn't know she was even in but that makes me happy. Atta kids, everyone :PErza lost

Well you are still young.He called me 'kid'![]()
