Where have you been? I heard you visited Papua New Guinea? Sounds fun
Yeah we've just walked the Kokoda Trail. I'll be in Moresby until tomorrow afternoon. It was kind of refreshing being offline for so long haha.Where have you been? I heard you visited Papua New Guinea? Sounds fun
Oh so you are still in PNG?I'll be in Moresby until tomorrow afternoon
The internet is so toxic that it makes you say that?It was kind of refreshing being offline for so long haha.

I did indeed take a good few photos. I'll post them soon. Or once I return home to my computer.You took some photos?
Oh so you are still in PNG?
The internet is so toxic that it makes you say that?![]()

You could call it a vacation. Just walked thisOh no no I am not talking about Winry at all, I am talking about internet in general
Good I am looking forward to your photos
Are you on vacation?
I'd have to go through my notes again but it's similar to what you might find in West Paupa / IndonesiaOk since I am a biologist, what unique animals/plants did you find there?
I'd have to go through my notes again but it's similar to what you might find in West Paupa / Indonesia


Apparently the situation between the 2 countries there is a bit... tense as far as I know.
Well I myself have never been to East Indonesia. But I can see there are many paradise birds over there.![]()

You're Ahmad though. You don't need to be ashamed for the sake of other people's actions. I know how you feel though. Our government also treats asylum seekers and native aboriginies so badly.Oh yes (I thought between PNG and Aussie lol), it is scandalous. I am ashamed as an Indonesian. Sorry![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I didn't get a photo of one myself but I saw a Spotted Cuscus on the trail.Yeah..
let's just move on to other topic - back to the animals&plants topic, did you take photograph?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Saw this. What did you end up getting with the Anniversary Event?I unlocked everything![]()

EverythingSaw this. What did you end up getting with the Anniversary Event?
I got all of the skins![]()