Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,941
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Where have you been? I heard you visited Papua New Guinea? Sounds fun
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Where have you been? I heard you visited Papua New Guinea? Sounds fun
Yeah we've just walked the Kokoda Trail. I'll be in Moresby until tomorrow afternoon. It was kind of refreshing being offline for so long haha.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,941
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You took some photos?


Oh so you are still in PNG?


The internet is so toxic that it makes you say that? :heh
I did indeed take a good few photos. I'll post them soon. Or once I return home to my computer.

Yes I'm at a flashy hotel :super

It can be yes but I'm not really in many online environments that I could call toxic. I'm glad to see that Winry is doing so well. I'll make my own campaign post again once I get home.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,941
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Oh no no I am not talking about Winry at all, I am talking about internet in general

Good I am looking forward to your photos

Are you on vacation?
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,941
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Ok since I am a biologist, what unique animals/plants did you find there?
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,941
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I'd have to go through my notes again but it's similar to what you might find in West Paupa / Indonesia
:nod

Well I myself have never been to East Indonesia. But I can see there are many paradise birds over there. :wtf
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
:nod

Well I myself have never been to East Indonesia. But I can see there are many paradise birds over there. :wtf
Apparently the situation between the 2 countries there is a bit... tense as far as I know.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,941
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
what are these 2 countries?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
The West Papua Freedom Fighters and the government.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,941
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Oh yes (I thought between PNG and Aussie lol), it is scandalous. I am ashamed as an Indonesian. Sorry :fail
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Oh yes (I thought between PNG and Aussie lol), it is scandalous. I am ashamed as an Indonesian. Sorry :fail
You're Ahmad though. You don't need to be ashamed for the sake of other people's actions. I know how you feel though. Our government also treats asylum seekers and native aboriginies so badly.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,941
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Yeah..

let's just move on to other topic - back to the animals&plants topic, did you take photograph?
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Hi
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hey Chaos :amuse
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah..

let's just move on to other topic - back to the animals&plants topic, did you take photograph?
I didn't get a photo of one myself but I saw a Spotted Cuscus on the trail.


Also managed to actually snap a picture of a Raggiana.

--- Double Post Merged, ---
I unlocked everything :nunoderp
Saw this. What did you end up getting with the Anniversary Event?
I got all of the skins :nunoderp

Also, knowing that Zen might be getting a Summer Games skin, that dream of Zen in a Tennis Coach uniform is only getting more realistic.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
How are you doing? And whatcha upto?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Things are pretty chill lately. Not too much going on.
 
Top