Re: Let's read Angel Santuary together!
Hi Everyone!
Yeah...just to answer all of you at one go.
hello Nami

how is your life going? and what is your occupation?
My life is going well so far.. As for my occupation, i'm like an odd-job worker, doing things here, there, everywhere ^^
Hi, Nami

I Finally found your thread

, And this time dont find any excuses for not having fun with me

... please

Just kidding , so how are you doing this mourning/night ?
Sorry, came to your msg late, I'm doing fine. The morning just went by peacefully, and i'm just looking out for new manga series to try, best if its josei or seinen. I hope you're having fun at fun forum so far
@Loloba @mugen
You guys are complitely hopeless...
Nami Can you tell why you have so much fanboys? Have you shown them a picture Of you i didn't see ô.O ?
Will you ever Respond them? Are they attracted to administrators ? so many questions...
'Cause it seems to me that you're running away from your thread now...
Answer these questions
Oh...running away??!

Moi is a procrastinator sometimes and I always get distracted by lots of stuff, so well, that's what it happens. And Hey, ain't I replying to everyone now? And do I have fanboys, not that i known of. Maybe they keep thinking that I"m the Nami from One Piece, which i myself isn't that sure how she's like
shhhhhh! don't boss nami around! she can do whatever she wants so
miss you nami and hope to see you around ^^
why snoogen? where did nami go?

btw, what perverted glomp smiley... can i see?
I'm around!!!!!

Great to see you gals!! Seems like the both of you have made a lot of friends here! Including me...hehehe
Hey, Nami. I saw you go red a couple of days ago but I did not know you had a thread. Congrats on becoming a mod, then a global mod and then an administrator
Please don't be too strict on me
By the way, I know you love shoujo mangas, do a lot of men read them
Thanks Kadodo!

I do love shoujo manga, but I actually started out with shonen first, then I switch to shoujo as they are ususally shorter series, and more emotional. You will be surprised, there are men who read shoujo series, whether it's a lot of them, I can't say, cos most of them don't dare to admit it, I think
