Hangout Waifu Wars 2017 - Hangout

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Few things in life are ever truly salty.

My local KFC's chips.

The Dead Sea.

ME AFTER RINDOU WAS ROBBED BY SOMEONE WHO ISN'T EVEN ATTACK ON TITAN'S BEST GIRL.

Just when I thought we couldn't see any more poor choices in this war, Mrs. EREEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNN~ beat my waifu and the better choice in the fight, the one, the only Rindou Kobayashi. The horrible taste in the community has defied expectation and robbed the best redhead we had in the competition of her victory. What utterly terrible choices 48 of you made, especially you @Zeref Spriggan . You were my friend, you were my comrade in the Rindou club yet you stabbed both me and Rindou in the back! You're terrible, and so is your taste for letting you choose Mikasa! You broke my trust, and for that I'll break you!

To my brothers and sisters who fought along side me in this war, we may have lost the fight BUT IT IS NOT OVER!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS, we shall not allow this to go unpunished! Let us side with @Erinyes and DELETE Mikasa from her road to the grand final. We came this far riding only on small manga time, and our hopes and dreams of our Rindou Senpai but we and her campaign are not OBSOLETE! We shall arise from the ashes of the divine fire, like a phoenix, and they shall bask in our glory, for the salt we bring shall be immense. STRIDE FORWARD MY BRETHREN, FOR WE HAVE BROUGHT ENLIGHTENMENT TO SOME IN RINDOU'S NAME. WE SHALL GROW STRONGER, WE SHALL BECOME SALTIER AND 2018 WILL BE THE YEAR OF RINDOU.




In a fight, there has to be a good guy and a bad guy. Yes, I ended up going for the heel tactics like others have this year to try and get the win. Did I plan this? No. Did I do it because of Empty? No. Was I alone in this? No. But, I am the heel in the fight and I was willing to do anything I had to for my waifu as per my competitive nature. You may have beaten me, and Rindou in the fight @Belserion and well done to you on that, but I will not lose to you again. You may have BROKEN me by stealing away what was precious to me, but I'll have no more of it! None! Rindou will have vengeance one day, maybe it will be soon, maybe not. Just wait knowing that Rindou Club is there, waiting for revenge. Whether it be in the waifu wars or somewhere/something else, we will not forget. We will not forgive. We will not surrender. 2017 was only the beginning for Rindou, and this won't be the last you see of her, or us.


To conclude, a poem writted by me:
I am the bone of my salt
Cooking is my body and Rindou is my blood
I have created over a thousand salts
Unknown to Death,
Nor known to Life.
Have withstood pain to create many dishes
Yet, those hands will never hold anything
So as I pray, Unlimited Salt Works.
The Salt is strong in this One :kappa:pjsalt
Well i am sorry for having "betrayed" the Rindou Club and you but i said from the Start it could go both ways for me didn't i?:invalid
Mikasa's Campaign was just better that's all,step up your Game next Year and you might win me over completely then...maybe :kappa
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
You may have beaten me, and Rindou in the fight @Belserion and well done to you on that, but I will not lose to you again. You may have BROKEN me by stealing away what was precious to me, but I'll have no more of it! None! Rindou will have vengeance one day, maybe it will be soon, maybe not. Just wait knowing that Rindou Club is there, waiting for revenge. Whether it be in the waifu wars or somewhere/something else, we will not forget. We will not forgive. We will not surrender. 2017 was only the beginning for Rindou, and this won't be the last you see of her, or us.
What's a rindou? :hip
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
The Salt is strong in this One :kappa:pjsalt
Well i am sorry for having "betrayed" the Rindou Club and you but i said from the Start it could go both ways for me didn't i?:invalid
Mikasa's Campaign was just better that's all,step up your Game next Year and you might win me over completely then...maybe :kappa
Wouldn't need to step up my game if you weren't thirsty for the girls :kappa
And yeah, you better be sorry boy. If you even think of being cheeky in the fairy tail board I will crush you with UNLIMITED DELETE WORKS.

What's a rindou? :hip

THIS ISN'T OVER!
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Wouldn't need to step up my game if you weren't thirsty for the girls :kappa
And yeah, you better be sorry boy. If you even think of being cheeky in the fairy tail board I will crush you with UNLIMITED DELETE WORKS.
Yeah don't worry i'll behave for sure.
And what else am i supposed to be?
The Salt from those Wars dried me up completely to the Point where i got a Salt Allergy no wonder i am Thirsty right?:invalid
But not for the Girls i am not that kind of Guy Sir,i take a Water too thank you.:verily
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yeah don't worry i'll behave for sure.
And what else am i supposed to be?
The Salt from those Wars dried me up completely to the Point where i got a Salt Allergy no wonder i am Thirsty right?:invalid
But not for the Girls i am not that kind of Guy Sir,i take a Water too thank you.:verily
>Says he has a salt allergy
>Is still talking to ME
Boy, you're cruising for a bruising. Maybe I'll unlimited delete works your next post, to match @Battou 's abuse of power?

Im not sure what you mean - Battou
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Whats the matter with liking Annie. Ain't she just a crystallized mess?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
For real?
The walking death wish girl?
You better make sure to stay with your waifu then indeed. Otherwise god knows when the suicidals attempts might come back.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Whats the matter with liking Annie. Ain't she just a crystallized mess?
Husbando: hi waifu, what do we have for dinner?
Annie: *gore voice* you.... *grins*
You go, boy!

Creepy is the new sexy indeed '-'
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
So many different best girl's out there when being used for an argument against another in her series.

These best girls are never nominated though.

Always the bridesmaid never the bride. :heh
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
oh I almost forgot to say this. Thanks @Alpharez for the good and fair fight! I think this might've been the only duel with 0 salt involved, which is almost like a miracle :XD Just wanted to let you know that Misaka is indeed a great character, I'm happy she even made it this far. Props for nominating her and making others interested in the Index/Railgun franchise :thumbs Yui still is the better waifu though
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I agree Annie is the best

But but

Seems like Sirsamuel will win the salt contest.
 
Top