Oh yeah and my charge today is 70%
Can you give clues about your role?Magi's detective work is great. I have a slightly different hunch/target but the clues sure helped![]()
Well I do find out interesting things under the right circumstances that's for sure.Can you give clues about your role?
Ok yesterday I forgot to use my night role (the changes in time for night and day phase got me case I was playing pokemon go til very late hours) though in return I got to check this out aparently I got 25% on that set of day/night phase, which means using my role gives 20%.If you have more intel tell us then.
You calling someone's style mafia-ish of all people?aonori you better be mafia bro with that game style
me?You calling someone's style mafia-ish of all people?
Doesn't surprise me... If neither you or lawlett are mafia, I'm sure the mafia is having a fat laugh with how things are going.So much inactivity today... That's boring.
I really will believe that you will make the right decision. In Ana I believe.Magi's detective work is great. I have a slightly different hunch/target but the clues sure helped![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No, the fact that you are suspecting him about a D1 vote where everyone else was also trolling on that day. That is the most baseless thing I have read here so far. Even you did that on that Day. Not to mention that you didn't even gave any solid reason at all. So how does that even differ? You are making literally no any sense, you are playing exactly as your mafia self, literally the same, also I already told the other reasons. Not to forget that he at least ADMITTED that he was lying which makes him more trustworthy since that is his townie troll self. oh boy I could mention so many things, but unfortunately too lazy. Anyway, not going to repeat myself again, mafia-kun. You are dead.Because lawl saying now that he investigated you makes so much sense, right? He had no reason to say Panda was his target of all people back then, no one was heavily suspected. I have been Mafia with lawl many times and that's why I said to be wary of him after his lock vote D1.
Maybe.. maybe not...Doesn't surprise me... If neither you or lawlett are mafia, I'm sure the mafia is having a fat laugh with how things are going.
Holt being killed reeks very much of a setup like you said, and lawlett straight-up admitting to having lied in a very convenient way isn't exactly the most trustworthy thing...
By the way, Hakuteiken also being dead means that there's a second mafia, a Serial Killer, a Mentor who successfully recruited, or just an Insane Doctor (these last two were present in the previous game, though).
And my ult is at 60%, so it only charged 25%. I don't think there's any real sense in trying to understand how it works at this point, but there you have it.
It is 85% and Lawlett already mentioned in his previous post that his was 90% iirc.
If he did I can't find it... Were you talking about this?:It is 85% and Lawlett already mentioned in his previous post that his was 90% iirc.
demon and vandred are 90% mafia. whoever is a prost shoould block one of them
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
i did
Nope here is it:If he did I can't find it... Were you talking about this?:
votelock demon
by the by i am 90% charged--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What? I didn't even vote for him D1, I voted for him D2. D1 I voted for Panda. All I said D2 was to be wary of him.No, the fact that you are suspecting him about a D1 vote where everyone else was also trolling on that day. That is the most baseless thing I have read here so far. Even you did that on that Day. Not to mention that you didn't even gave any solid reason at all. So how does that even differ? You are making literally no any sense, you are playing exactly as your mafia self, literally the same, also I already told the other reasons. Not to forget that he at least ADMITTED that he was lying which makes him more trustworthy since that is his townie troll self. oh boy I could mention so many things, but unfortunately too lazy. Anyway, not going to repeat myself again, mafia-kun. You are dead.
@gnut you better come here, Demon is the biggest mafia lmao. Kinda lolling here tho.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
lawl said he was at 90%.If he did I can't find it... Were you talking about this?: