Games Mafia Game 55 - Overwatch - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Oh yeah and my charge today is 70%
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
You guys are rushing. Votelock so soon...
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
If you have more intel tell us then.
Ok yesterday I forgot to use my night role (the changes in time for night and day phase got me case I was playing pokemon go til very late hours) though in return I got to check this out aparently I got 25% on that set of day/night phase, which means using my role gives 20%.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
So much inactivity today... That's boring.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
So much inactivity today... That's boring.
Doesn't surprise me... If neither you or lawlett are mafia, I'm sure the mafia is having a fat laugh with how things are going.

Holt being killed reeks very much of a setup like you said, and lawlett straight-up admitting to having lied in a very convenient way isn't exactly the most trustworthy thing...

By the way, Hakuteiken also being dead means that there's a second mafia, a Serial Killer, a Mentor who successfully recruited, or just an Insane Doctor (these last two were present in the previous game, though).

And my ult is at 60%, so it only charged 25%. I don't think there's any real sense in trying to understand how it works at this point, but there you have it.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
I am surprised no one claimed Doc yet. But most players seem unwilling to share anything, I guess several new players have important roles...
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Just votekill Demon, the dude has literally the word Mafia on his forehead. If this guy is not mafia I swear I'm going to wear a horrible meme set that will pain my eyes for one whole week.

Also, I can assure you that Lawlett is townie, just see my previous post. I've played so many times with him. He has always been like that as townie, Demon on the other hand is literally and than I mean LITERALLY playing as his mafia self and never makes sense at all. Of course he is trying taking this oppertunity to save his butt. I'm not gonna repeat myself again.

Also, I'm busy atm and for the upcoming few days. So my activity as been kinda decreased.

Magi's detective work is great. I have a slightly different hunch/target but the clues sure helped :heh
I really will believe that you will make the right decision. In Ana I believe.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also @Demonspeed , why don't you dare to make a bet with me? If you are not mafia, I will wear every made set to your choice, but if you are mafia, oh boy you will get a hella pain set from me.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Because lawl saying now that he investigated you makes so much sense, right? He had no reason to say Panda was his target of all people back then, no one was heavily suspected. I have been Mafia with lawl many times and that's why I said to be wary of him after his lock vote D1.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Because lawl saying now that he investigated you makes so much sense, right? He had no reason to say Panda was his target of all people back then, no one was heavily suspected. I have been Mafia with lawl many times and that's why I said to be wary of him after his lock vote D1.
No, the fact that you are suspecting him about a D1 vote where everyone else was also trolling on that day. That is the most baseless thing I have read here so far. Even you did that on that Day. Not to mention that you didn't even gave any solid reason at all. So how does that even differ? You are making literally no any sense, you are playing exactly as your mafia self, literally the same, also I already told the other reasons. Not to forget that he at least ADMITTED that he was lying which makes him more trustworthy since that is his townie troll self. oh boy I could mention so many things, but unfortunately too lazy. Anyway, not going to repeat myself again, mafia-kun. You are dead.

@gnut you better come here, Demon is the biggest mafia lmao. Kinda lolling here tho.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Doesn't surprise me... If neither you or lawlett are mafia, I'm sure the mafia is having a fat laugh with how things are going.

Holt being killed reeks very much of a setup like you said, and lawlett straight-up admitting to having lied in a very convenient way isn't exactly the most trustworthy thing...

By the way, Hakuteiken also being dead means that there's a second mafia, a Serial Killer, a Mentor who successfully recruited, or just an Insane Doctor (these last two were present in the previous game, though).

And my ult is at 60%, so it only charged 25%. I don't think there's any real sense in trying to understand how it works at this point, but there you have it.
Maybe.. maybe not...

@Lovemagi @lawlett-kun what are your ult charges?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
It is 85% and Lawlett already mentioned in his previous post that his was 90% iirc.
If he did I can't find it... Were you talking about this?:
demon and vandred are 90% mafia. whoever is a prost shoould block one of them
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

i did
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
No, the fact that you are suspecting him about a D1 vote where everyone else was also trolling on that day. That is the most baseless thing I have read here so far. Even you did that on that Day. Not to mention that you didn't even gave any solid reason at all. So how does that even differ? You are making literally no any sense, you are playing exactly as your mafia self, literally the same, also I already told the other reasons. Not to forget that he at least ADMITTED that he was lying which makes him more trustworthy since that is his townie troll self. oh boy I could mention so many things, but unfortunately too lazy. Anyway, not going to repeat myself again, mafia-kun. You are dead.

@gnut you better come here, Demon is the biggest mafia lmao. Kinda lolling here tho.
What? I didn't even vote for him D1, I voted for him D2. D1 I voted for Panda. All I said D2 was to be wary of him. Today, he said he could get results yesterday , is alive when there are two deaths, Holt who asked questions to me, Vandred and Greg is dead killed by a Janitor, he says he lied about his D1 target and somehow you believe him, you said I was Mafia since D2 after killing Farfalla, D2 when everyone was supposed to be serious.

No one had clues D1, there was a tie between Farfalla and Zasz, lawl had already voted for her but preferred to lock his vote. He clearly wanted her dead, and you granted his wish instead of killing the obvious Mafia that I am.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If he did I can't find it... Were you talking about this?:
lawl said he was at 90%.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top