Games Mafia Game 55 - Overwatch - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qixus

Party Starter
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2016
Messages
593
Reaction score
921
Age
32
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
anyway this is ridicilous how demon uses these trash noob kids. If i die you will feel pretty stupid just kill demon dont even listen to what he has to say.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Lovemagi prepare my rip comics
If you die, and you aren't Maf, I will certainly vote for demonspeed the next day
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
But it's up to the people. I tried to at least show that I got some mercy on townies, but oh well if people really are blind and insane, who am I to stop them now lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
At least I had my fun tho big time!
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
But it's up to the people. I tried to at least show that I got some mercy on townies, but oh well if people really are blind and insane, who am I to stop them now lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
At least I had my fun tho big time!
:hi5
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Honestly, I am suspecting of both TSPanda and Lawlett. Their votes keep together it seems.
I assume mafia like to stick together. So, I votekill Lawlett
If you die, and you aren't Maf, I will certainly vote for demonspeed the next day
Finally something :super

Can't say I completely agree (not entirely sure either one of them are mafia), but that is something to note and at least we know where you stand now. I'm still leaning more toward Lawlett myself, but I still want to hear from these last couple people, mainly @Asia Run .
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
If you want to kill Lawlett, please do. Just do it right now. This proofs that logic doesn't matter. So boyszzz, show me your 'sanity'!!!!! XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Demons crew please just come all and vote for Lawlett. Because I have already a high suspect who they actually are.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Time to prepare my comic as well. If a townie dies today than I'm the next one obvious XD
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Tfw you get the Holt being mafia yet survived flashbacks. Never forget hahaha XD
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
If you want to kill Lawlett, please do. Just do it right now. This proofs that logic doesn't matter. So boyszzz, show me your 'sanity'!!!!! XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Demons crew please just come all and vote for Lawlett. Because I have already a high suspect who they actually are.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Time to prepare my comic as well. If a townie dies today than I'm the next one obvious XD
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Tfw you get the Holt being mafia yet survived flashbacks. Never forget hahaha XD
Whether or not they'll come after you depends on how accurate your guesses are. So it's probably a good thing that didn't reveal your other ones.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Backreading this day was a huge pain in the ass. WTF is even happening.
Magi after your Farfalla trolling kill my trust is at 0, there's just way too high of a chance that you decided to partner with lawl to troll the shit out of this game.
Lawl always gets caught up in his lies, quite often as mafia, sometimes also as townie (which I only witnessed once so far)

I could imagine lawl being mafia and magi helping him for the lulz.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Backreading this day was a huge pain in the ass. WTF is even happening.
Magi after your Farfalla trolling kill my trust is at 0, there's just way too high of a chance that you decided to partner with lawl to troll the shit out of this game.
Lawl always gets caught up in his lies, quite often as mafia, sometimes also as townie (which I only witnessed once so far)

I could imagine lawl being mafia and magi helping him for the lulz.
Yeah just kill him okay XD And kill me next night ty.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Demon is going to get my vote....
But im still not sold on
Backreading this day was a huge pain in the ass. WTF is even happening.
Magi after your Farfalla trolling kill my trust is at 0, there's just way too high of a chance that you decided to partner with lawl to troll the shit out of this game.
Lawl always gets caught up in his lies, quite often as mafia, sometimes also as townie (which I only witnessed once so far)

I could imagine lawl being mafia and magi helping him for the lulz.
Possibility of a recruiter....once vigilante uses the abilty they become normal townie?
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
This proofs already how the 'townies' care less about the game and my effort that I tried today and show some mercy on the townies.

Just do what you want and votekill whoever you want!!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
In this case...i guess mentor would fit better
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
demon if i was mafia you would be dead already.
Why? If you are/were mafia, you would want to keep Demon alive so that you can lynch him today, if you had killed him in the previous night, who would you target today for a lynch without looking super duper suspicious?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Finally something :super

Can't say I completely agree (not entirely sure either one of them are mafia), but that is something to note and at least we know where you stand now. I'm still leaning more toward Lawlett myself, but I still want to hear from these last couple people, mainly @Asia Run .
Vote for lawl.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Thanks for your thought, very appreciated tbh.

#sacrasmornot #hmm
:hmm
Backreading this day was a huge pain in the ass. WTF is even happening.
Magi after your Farfalla trolling kill my trust is at 0, there's just way too high of a chance that you decided to partner with lawl to troll the shit out of this game.
Lawl always gets caught up in his lies, quite often as mafia, sometimes also as townie (which I only witnessed once so far)

I could imagine lawl being mafia and magi helping him for the lulz.
...
I can see that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top