Games Mafia Game 55 - Overwatch - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,674
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
If you want to kill Lawlett, please do. Just do it right now. This proofs that logic doesn't matter. So boyszzz, show me your 'sanity'!!!!! XD
You are the one who is not using logic here.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Yeah, sorry for not using baseless and literally illogical stuffs like you XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well at least you can enjoy your free win tho! Your welcome btw~ <3
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,674
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
Demon is going to get my vote....
But im still not sold on

Possibility of a recruiter....once vigilante uses the abilty they become normal townie?
lawl lied and suddenly came up with the perfect excuse. And yet you would vote for me rather than him? Why?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You are the one who is not using logic here.
Thats whats getting me right now....why is she so determined lawlett is being truthful now.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lawl lied and suddenly came up with the perfect excuse. And yet you would vote for me rather than him? Why?
Because of the extra 20% i got on day/nite1
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,674
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
Thats whats getting me right now....why is she so determined lawlett is being truthful now.
Why did he kill Farfalla? Why did he immediately vote lock? Why is he ignoring lawl's perfect excuse after a lie? For fun. He is not trying to win at all.

I bet he has prepared a comic with S76 death and he waiting for my lynch to post it.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Because of the extra 20% i got on day/nite1
You are one of my last hope in this game to make the wise choice. I'm not going to convince you or someone else anymore. I tried it the whole day, man. Really, it's up to you. Believe in me and god will bless your soul. Believe in Demon and the devil eat your soul. Your choice amigo~ <3
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,674
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
Because of the extra 20% i got on day/nite1
I don't really get what you are tying to say. You got +20% twice and are now at 40%, right? How does it make me more suspicious?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You are one of my last hope in this game to make the wise choice. I'm not going to convince you or someone else anymore. I tried it the whole day, man. Really, it's up to you. Believe in me and god will bless your soul. Believe in Demon and the devil eat your soul. Your choice amigo~ <3
Hopefully this will help most understand why i think my vote means something against demon.
Not just listening to magi.....

Who here thinks mafia woulda tried to kill the only confirmed townie last nite.....we all know for sure there is one....that was my target.
I got 10%....with a vote on xnut

But day1 i vote demon....my target was xnut...because,well you know,hes my son xD
I get 30%.....
:edu
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,674
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hopefully this will help most understand why i think my vote means something against demon.
Not just listening to magi.....

Who here thinks mafia woulda tried to kill the only confirmed townie last nite.....we all know for sure there is one....that was my target.
I got 10%....with a vote on xnut

But day1 i vote demon....my target was xnut...because,well you know,hes my son xD
I get 30%.....
:edu
So, you think voting for a Mafia gives a higher boost even when he is not lynched? It's possible. But that would be a bit too simple, don't you think?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
This is the third day that we end up going for a random vote... So let me get this straight.

If I vote for Demon and he dies as a townie, I'm next on the list because "it has to be one who didn't use their active role". If I vote for Demon and he dies as mafia, it would mean lawlett is probably (not 100%) being honest about his role, and investigating me would prove that I'm a townie. Except that "a hunch" says I'm the Mafia Boss, so I would still be a suspect for no reason and we don't have any other one.

If I vote lawlett and he dies, regardless of his affiliation, Lovemagi will spend the next day replicating today with me in Demon's place, and since we still have no other lead whatsoever, I would probably die on that day before we (well, just you guys at that point) will start to follow some other hunch or someone claiming to have figured everything out thanks to their investigations.

Did I get something wrong? :hmm
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So, you think voting for a Mafia gives a higher boost even when he is not lynched? It's possible. But that would be a bit too simple, don't you think?
You think xnut woulda been a target nite1?
What are the chances....especially when lala got 80%
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This is the third day that we end up going for a random vote... So let me get this straight.

If I vote for Demon and he dies as a townie, I'm next on the list because "it has to be one who didn't use their active role". If I vote for Demon and he dies as mafia, it would mean lawlett is probably (not 100%) being honest about his role, and investigating me would prove that I'm a townie. Except that "a hunch" says I'm the Mafia Boss, so I would still be a suspect for no reason and we don't have any other one.

If I vote lawlett and he dies, regardless of his affiliation, Lovemagi will spend the next day replicating today with me in Demon's place, and since we still have no other lead whatsoever, I would probably die on that day before we (well, just you guys at that point) will start to follow some other hunch or someone claiming to have figured everything out thanks to their investigations.

Did I get something wrong? :hmm
I just said why i believe demon is no good....
Lawlett is another story.
I dont understand why he voluteered false info.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Hopefully this will help most understand why i think my vote means something against demon.
Not just listening to magi.....

Who here thinks mafia woulda tried to kill the only confirmed townie last nite.....we all know for sure there is one....that was my target.
I got 10%....with a vote on xnut

But day1 i vote demon....my target was xnut...because,well you know,hes my son xD
I get 30%.....
:edu
Ok thats interesting, Demon looks a bit more suspicious now.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
This is the third day that we end up going for a random vote... So let me get this straight.

If I vote for Demon and he dies as a townie, I'm next on the list because "it has to be one who didn't use their active role". If I vote for Demon and he dies as mafia, it would mean lawlett is probably (not 100%) being honest about his role, and investigating me would prove that I'm a townie. Except that "a hunch" says I'm the Mafia Boss, so I would still be a suspect for no reason and we don't have any other one.

If I vote lawlett and he dies, regardless of his affiliation, Lovemagi will spend the next day replicating today with me in Demon's place, and since we still have no other lead whatsoever, I would probably die on that day before we (well, just you guys at that point) will start to follow some other hunch or someone claiming to have figured everything out thanks to their investigations.

Did I get something wrong? :hmm
I really want to give you an explanation and even more proof why Demon is mafia, but my tiredness and this headache is just hitting me too much. Anyway, I will believe you will make the right decision.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
You think xnut woulda been a target nite1?
What are the chances....especially when lala got 80%
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I just said why i believe demon is no good....
Lawlett is another story.
I dont understand why he voluteered false info.
C´mon it´s lawl the troll, but serious, his hints on the last day werent very smart, to say the least, made him look super suspicious to me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top