I don't get how people don't love Armin '-'"
He's super sweet and devoted, and the brains.... *-*
Such a perfect combo, I love him. Can't blame him for being a whimp considering the world they live in. At least he tries XD
Fair Point,I do like Armin but he just isn't one of my Favs. i like him for the Strategies he comes up with and his Dedication to Eren/His Friends.
Yeah his Personality is indeed shaped by the World they live in so its as you said understandable to some extent i just felt like he could actually go and mature a bit more as a Person as in he is Wise as we know but a bit more of a Serious Attitude and Armin would be a Badass as well IMO.
Looking forward to how much he actually changed after becoming a Shifter now as well and after the Timeskip we got should be good.

(I hope you read the Manga as well otherwise i just gave out a Huge Load of Spoilers...

)
*takes Notes*
Hmm..Super Sweet...Devoted...Brains...
That is your Type then Farf-Senpai?
