Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
4,067
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think Ouki will always take the number one spot for me. Ribuko's performance in Kanyou where he lost his cool at Sei kind of eroded some of his godly status for me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Aizen @Atom @The President @MonkeyD-Dragon
What do you guys think the end result of the Zhao Invasion arc will be?
Ri Boku winning pretty much. From what I have heard they lose this battle in history, but I could be wrong, and Shou Hei said it would take them like 3 years if they took Gyou, and it takes them longer than that in history to take Zhao. So, all in all, they will gain something from this, but I think they will lose, and Kan Ki will probably die or disappear as per his history.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
No I meant where he showed up uninvited at Kanyou after the King of Qi pretty much said he would surrender if Sei didn't change.
Actually, he was invited to my understanding.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Ri Boku winning pretty much. From what I have heard they lose this battle in history, but I could be wrong, and Shou Hei said it would take them like 3 years if they took Gyou, and it takes them longer than that in history to take Zhao. So, all in all, they will gain something from this, but I think they will lose, and Kan Ki will probably die or disappear as per his history.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Actually, he was invited to my understanding.
Kanki actually dies much later on if I'm not wrong.

Also yeah, Riboku just tagged along with the Qi king and Saitaku. He didn't say anything about surrendering iirc.
 

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
4,067
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Kanki actually dies much later on if I'm not wrong.

Also yeah, Riboku just tagged along with the Qi king and Saitaku. He didn't say anything about surrendering iirc.
Ah, I see, then fair enough. I guess we shall see how the author deals with things. He may have decided to kill him considering the foreshadowing since that would be better than him just disappearing narratively. That however always leaves the possibility for more stuff to change so I guess we shall see overall.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ri Boku winning pretty much. From what I have heard they lose this battle in history, but I could be wrong, and Shou Hei said it would take them like 3 years if they took Gyou, and it takes them longer than that in history to take Zhao. So, all in all, they will gain something from this, but I think they will lose, and Kan Ki will probably die or disappear as per his history.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Actually, he was invited to my understanding.
No he tagged along because Saitaku had to let him have his way in order for the King of Qi to have safe passage through Zhao.
 

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
4,067
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No he tagged along because Saitaku had to let him have his way in order for the King of Qi to have safe passage through Zhao.
I would argue same difference though, it is his territory, he is not obligated to let the Qi king through so they can make an alliance lol. Not to mention Ri Boku's motives are arguably as pure as any other, you can hardly blame him for wanting to make sure his biggest enemy did not have a free pass there.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I would argue same difference though, it is his territory, he is not obligated to let the Qi king through so they can make an alliance lol. Not to mention Ri Boku's motives are arguably as pure as any other, you can hardly blame him for wanting to make sure his biggest enemy did not have a free pass there.
Huh? That's exactly what I just said :lmao
 

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
4,067
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Huh? That's exactly what I just said :lmao
I must have misinterpreted your direction there. I thought you meant it as a bad thing since you said he came uninvited, which is tech true but you know the rest lol.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I must have misinterpreted your direction there. I thought you meant it as a bad thing since you said he came uninvited, which is tech true but you know the rest lol.
Yeah it's just that it threw me off when he lost his composure
 

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
4,067
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah it's just that it threw me off when he lost his composure
Yeah, fair enough, I actually think Ri Boku has had some emotional moments. He is not a non-emotional man, he just usually does not go THAT in, so I can understand how that is a different tune than his usual self for some people. We are talking his state here though, they are literally telling him after he proposed a solution that was not bad at all actually, that they gonna conquer his state anyway. I can hardly blame him for that and it was hype asf IMO as well since you know he can back up that talk. :XD All in all, I liked his fire and passion for defending his state, but I do get what you mean too.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I may have misjudged my favourites list.
Yotwana and the Mountain People as a whole are some of my favourite characters.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


@Farfalla @GrySun @Lovemagi @SonOfDaws We still lost the point :emocat
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Zeref Spriggan
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I'll just show myself in this Thread too...:kappa
 
Top