Or just learn to be able to enjoy more than one series at a time? 


>2017Or just learn to be able to enjoy more than one series at a time?![]()
> 2017>2017
>Learning
![]()
LGBTQABCDEFG community
Fuck off

Fuck off![]()

Ri Boku winning pretty much. From what I have heard they lose this battle in history, but I could be wrong, and Shou Hei said it would take them like 3 years if they took Gyou, and it takes them longer than that in history to take Zhao. So, all in all, they will gain something from this, but I think they will lose, and Kan Ki will probably die or disappear as per his history.I think Ouki will always take the number one spot for me. Ribuko's performance in Kanyou where he lost his cool at Sei kind of eroded some of his godly status for me.
@Aizen @Atom @The President @MonkeyD-Dragon--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What do you guys think the end result of the Zhao Invasion arc will be?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Actually, he was invited to my understanding.No I meant where he showed up uninvited at Kanyou after the King of Qi pretty much said he would surrender if Sei didn't change.
Kanki actually dies much later on if I'm not wrong.Ri Boku winning pretty much. From what I have heard they lose this battle in history, but I could be wrong, and Shou Hei said it would take them like 3 years if they took Gyou, and it takes them longer than that in history to take Zhao. So, all in all, they will gain something from this, but I think they will lose, and Kan Ki will probably die or disappear as per his history.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Actually, he was invited to my understanding.
Ah, I see, then fair enough. I guess we shall see how the author deals with things. He may have decided to kill him considering the foreshadowing since that would be better than him just disappearing narratively. That however always leaves the possibility for more stuff to change so I guess we shall see overall.Kanki actually dies much later on if I'm not wrong.
Also yeah, Riboku just tagged along with the Qi king and Saitaku. He didn't say anything about surrendering iirc.
No he tagged along because Saitaku had to let him have his way in order for the King of Qi to have safe passage through Zhao.Ri Boku winning pretty much. From what I have heard they lose this battle in history, but I could be wrong, and Shou Hei said it would take them like 3 years if they took Gyou, and it takes them longer than that in history to take Zhao. So, all in all, they will gain something from this, but I think they will lose, and Kan Ki will probably die or disappear as per his history.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Actually, he was invited to my understanding.
I would argue same difference though, it is his territory, he is not obligated to let the Qi king through so they can make an alliance lol. Not to mention Ri Boku's motives are arguably as pure as any other, you can hardly blame him for wanting to make sure his biggest enemy did not have a free pass there.No he tagged along because Saitaku had to let him have his way in order for the King of Qi to have safe passage through Zhao.
Huh? That's exactly what I just saidI would argue same difference though, it is his territory, he is not obligated to let the Qi king through so they can make an alliance lol. Not to mention Ri Boku's motives are arguably as pure as any other, you can hardly blame him for wanting to make sure his biggest enemy did not have a free pass there.

I must have misinterpreted your direction there. I thought you meant it as a bad thing since you said he came uninvited, which is tech true but you know the rest lol.Huh? That's exactly what I just said![]()
Yeah it's just that it threw me off when he lost his composureI must have misinterpreted your direction there. I thought you meant it as a bad thing since you said he came uninvited, which is tech true but you know the rest lol.
Yeah, fair enough, I actually think Ri Boku has had some emotional moments. He is not a non-emotional man, he just usually does not go THAT in, so I can understand how that is a different tune than his usual self for some people. We are talking his state here though, they are literally telling him after he proposed a solution that was not bad at all actually, that they gonna conquer his state anyway. I can hardly blame him for that and it was hype asf IMO as well since you know he can back up that talk.Yeah it's just that it threw me off when he lost his composure
All in all, I liked his fire and passion for defending his state, but I do get what you mean too.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---

G'day SeraphI'll just show myself in this Thread too...![]()

G'Night WYISG'day Seraph![]()
you had your Day already if i go by the Timezones here.