Final Match Mikasa Ackerman vs Holo

Who is the ultimate Waifu?

  • Mikasa Ackerman

  • Holo


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Is there a Holo supporter who has a problem with the dog features?

Nah, they're cute.

:8C

If Holo's ears and tail are not only acceptable but appealing, where do you draw the line? An actual mutt? :fail
 

TrienDarkform

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2012
Messages
589
Reaction score
770
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Okay, let's try looking at it this way.

You have some time to spend out at the town with <insert character here>. Not in their world. Where you live, or somewhere close thereabouts.

What would <insert character here> want to go do, and what would you guys do so you both enjoy your time out?

I think that pretty much sums up my thoughts on this matter.
 

Luca Blight

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 13, 2017
Messages
191
Reaction score
449
Age
37
Country
Vatican City State
Imagine if real world husbands take inspiration from this and start bashing other people's wives..


Is there a Holo supporter who has a problem with the dog features?

Nah, they're cute.

:8C

If Holo's ears and tail are not only acceptable but appealing, where do you draw the line? An actual mutt? :fail
A few more negligible dog features aren't a problem, we share a lot in common with dogs as we are, being mammals and all.

I wonder what you think about the fools who shipped a 500 year old demon elf dog thing with an 8 year old little girl :p (Sesshomaru X Rin)
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,816
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm lost, isn't the event called Waifu Wars? Why is Mikasa's devotion for Eren under scrutiny in an event where people are supposed to choose their favorite fictional wife? :notrust Not exactly saying that she's a flawless character, but out of all her possible criticisms, you pick on the one which is the foundation of this event.
R-E-A-L-L-Y?
I find this funny because you're supporting Mikasa a whole lot more than you ever supported your own waifu Reiju :lmao

Is there a Holo supporter who has a problem with the dog features?

Nah, they're cute.

:8C

If Holo's ears and tail are not only acceptable but appealing, where do you draw the line? An actual mutt? :fail
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
A few more negligible dog features aren't a problem, we share a lot in common with dogs as we are, being mammals and all.
Ears and a tail aren't negligible. We share a lot with chimpanzees but there's no way...

:8C stop with the Rindou pics, she got thrown out the windou and into the bindou.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,816
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
:8C stop with the Rindou pics, she got thrown out the windou and into the bindou.
OI, she still did better than your trashy puddle. Juvia couldn't even make her man love her in the end, he only wanted her for her body. How much of a fail is that? Mikasa is like Juvia in the stalker sense so maybe she won't get her man either.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
Is there a Holo supporter who has a problem with the dog features?

Nah, they're cute.

:8C

If Holo's ears and tail are not only acceptable but appealing, where do you draw the line? An actual mutt? :fail

I think I already posted this before, but I don't know how her looks would have affected me if she was more furry than that.

An actual mutt is no go of course. If Holo had fur all over body the story would not work well in the first place since these features can't be easily hidden unlike her ears and tails.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
OI, she still did better than your trashy puddle. Juvia couldn't even make her man love her in the end, he only wanted her for her body. How much of a fail is that? Mikasa is like Juvia in the stalker sense so maybe she won't get her man either.
It's quite clear why Mikasa 'stalks' Eren. Even Juvia has her reasons for stalking. Then again you have poor reading skills so your judgement is off.

It's up to the author how Mikasa x Eren turns out. I can look at Mikasa and see much waifu in her. And you can too...

15- Darkness (Konosuba)
14- Lucina (Fire Emblem Awakening)
13- Rias Gremory (HighSchool DxD)
12- Kagura Mikazuchi (Fairy Tail)
11- Mikasa (Attack on Titan)
10- Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop)
9- Eto (Tokyo Ghoul:re)
8- Scathach (Fate/Grand Order)
7- Erina Nakiri (Shokugeki no Soma)
6- Rin Tohsaka (Fate/Stay Night UBW)
5- Rem (Re:Zero)
4- Ultear Milkovic (Fairy Tail)
3- Camilla (Fire Emblem Fates)
2- Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)
1- Rindou Kobayashi (Shokugeki no Soma)
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,816
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
It's quite clear why Mikasa 'stalks' Eren. Even Juvia has her reasons for stalking. Then again you have poor reading skills so your judgement is off.
Excuse me but there is no need to resort to baiting. Honestly, I'd expect better from a global even if you got upset at my post :kappa

It's up to the author how Mikasa x Eren turns out. I can look at Mikasa and see much waifu in her. And you can too...
Well done for using an out of date list when it's been updated. Mikasa is not a good waifu, and the rank at that time came purely from Season 2 hype. She's not a good waifu. Yes, she has devotion but that's about it, no real personality that would make you love her.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I think I already posted this before, but I don't know how her looks would have affected me if she was more furry than that.

An actual mutt is no go of course. If Holo had fur all over body the story would not work well in the first place since these features can't be easily hidden unlike her ears and tails.
Well that's fair enough.

We can agree to disagree about Holo's ears/tail being acceptable. There's enough people in support Holo's appearance who don't bash Mikasa. Likewise there's enough people who can't deal with wolf features despite thinking Holo would make a good waifu otherwise. I won't be stubborn about this anymore, considering that.

Excuse me but there is no need to resort to baiting. Honestly, I'd expect better from a global even if you got upset at my post :kappa
I'm not resorting to baiting. That was an assessment.

Well done for using an out of date list when it's been updated. Mikasa is not a good waifu, and the rank at that time came purely from Season 2 hype. She's not a good waifu. Yes, she has devotion but that's about it, no real personality that would make you love her.
Out of date? That was June 1st this year. A waifu list isn't a bottle of milk. Perhaps it's best to assume you're fickle with lists and have poor detection with your taste.
 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
OI, she still did better than your trashy puddle. Juvia couldn't even make her man love her in the end, he only wanted her for her body. How much of a fail is that? Mikasa is like Juvia in the stalker sense so maybe she won't get her man either.
This.

Ashame there isn't a "neither: vote option because both of these girls are terrible.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,816
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm not resorting to baiting. That was an assessment.
A rather incorrect one as I'm brilliant at reading, and I had the English marks in school to prove it.

Out of date? That was June 1st this year. A waifu list isn't a bottle of milk. Perhaps it's best to assume you're fickle with lists and have poor detection with your taste.
Time changes people and what they like, that's a fact of life and you'd do well to remember that. I don't see Mikasa in the fanboy light that I used to, I see now that she's rather dull as a person and while she could be badass, it doesn't mean she'd make a great waifu. It was the same for Erza too.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
Okay, let's try looking at it this way.

You have some time to spend out at the town with <insert character here>. Not in their world. Where you live, or somewhere close thereabouts.

What would <insert character here> want to go do, and what would you guys do so you both enjoy your time out?

I think that pretty much sums up my thoughts on this matter.
Hard to say. Spice and Wolf's story is in a medieval world and Holo likes knowledge so there are countless things she would like to learn and do, intelligence gathering would be her priority I think(can't use her wealth of experience well and proudly calls herself wise if she doesn't know much about this world).

It would depend on her needs and what you do I guess. She traveled with Lawrence who was a merchant and learned about economics and business through him while giving him advices.
 

Potatoe-Titan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2017
Messages
198
Reaction score
263
Country
Germany
Ok, Salt War is over IMO, Sam won! Best salt ever, I wanna see more... so.... you know, tell us what you felt when Mikasa kicked Rindous ass in the quarterfinal.

Anyway, how about we end the pet jokes about Holo. I can understand if people don't care about animal features, but it is a question of taste and discussing taste is useless. I personally don't like the tail but the ears are fine (btw. does she have 2 animal ears and 2 human ears? Serious quesion, I don't wanna make fun of her). But that's not racist, it's just taste. Or in Sams words, it's shitty taste :P

Tbh I would be totally fine if Holo wins this one. At least Mikasa took out Rindou.

And before someone asks, yes I want to trigger Sam.

@TrienDarkform Good question, probably normal stuff, eat something, buy stuff, gym, beat up bullies.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,816
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ok, Salt War is over IMO, Sam won! Best salt ever, I wanna see more... so.... you know, tell us what you felt when Mikasa kicked Rindous ass in the quarterfinal.

Anyway, how about we end the pet jokes about Holo. I can understand if people don't care about animal features, but it is a question of taste and discussing taste is useless. I personally don't like the tail but the ears are fine (btw. does she have 2 animal ears and 2 human ears? Serious quesion, I don't wanna make fun of her). But that's not racist, it's just taste. Or in Sams words, it's shitty taste :P

Tbh I would be totally fine if Holo wins this one. At least Mikasa took out Rindou.

And before someone asks, yes I want to trigger Sam.

@TrienDarkform Good question, probably normal stuff, eat something, buy stuff, gym, beat up bullies.

OKAY, firstly Mikasa did not kick Rindou's ass, she robbed Rindou by two votes, one of whick was @Zeref Spriggan exercising very shit taste and voting for Mikasa, stabbing Rindou and me, his friend, in the back. What a horrible person he is to do such a thing.

"At least Mikasa took out Rindou"
Oh, Rindou has been taken out for good, huh? Mikasa is sure to win huh? That's funny because NEITHER RINDOU OR I ARE DONE WITH THE WARS YET. WE WILL SEE JUST THE FIRST LOT OF VENGEANCE HERE. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS, WE COULD NEVER BE RENDERED OBSOLETE BY THE LIKES OF YOU LOT, NOT IN A HUNDRED YEARS. My fated opponent, @Belserion may have dealt me a setback but that was just for one day. Yes, I can even express what happened in song so my dear friend Bel, enjoy this:

Last week took an L, but tonight we bounce back
Wake up every morning, by the night, I count stacks (of art)
Knew that ass was real when I hit, it bounce back
[Couldn't be bothered changing this part :kappa]
(You ain't getting mex(ican food from your waifu))
Last week took an L, but tonight we bounce back
Boy, I been mad as hell, threw some salt and bounced back
Watch me when I flex, every week I bounce back
If you a real one, then you know how to bounce back


I can go further but I'll let you earn more of my creativity :kappa

This only the beginning of a new era I shall usher in on MangaHelpers. Rindou and I will claim the salty grail war, and with my wish I shall gain the power needed to DELETE the shit taste from this website, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS. Mark my words, this is not OVER. I will help Lambu and deliver Holo victory, not for his sake but for MINE. Vote Holo.
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
Ok, Salt War is over IMO, Sam won! Best salt ever, I wanna see more... so.... you know, tell us what you felt when Mikasa kicked Rindous ass in the quarterfinal.

Anyway, how about we end the pet jokes about Holo. I can understand if people don't care about animal features, but it is a question of taste and discussing taste is useless. I personally don't like the tail but the ears are fine (btw. does she have 2 animal ears and 2 human ears? Serious quesion, I don't wanna make fun of her). But that's not racist, it's just taste. Or in Sams words, it's shitty taste :P

Tbh I would be totally fine if Holo wins this one. At least Mikasa took out Rindou.

And before someone asks, yes I want to trigger Sam.

@TrienDarkform Good question, probably normal stuff, eat something, buy stuff, gym, beat up bullies.
I don't remember ever seeing human ears on Holo so I am assuming she has only her wolf ears. Her daughter has four though.

If you want to talk about Rindou do it in another thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top