no kiritsugu allowed, delet
no kiritsugu allowed, delet


And that couldn't possibly have anything to do with the subject of said cons, could it?Personally I think you guys cons on Mikasa are quite shallow
A few more negligible dog features aren't a problem, we share a lot in common with dogs as we are, being mammals and all.Is there a Holo supporter who has a problem with the dog features?
Nah, they're cute.
If Holo's ears and tail are not only acceptable but appealing, where do you draw the line? An actual mutt?![]()
(Sesshomaru X Rin)Sounds like a reality show MTV would be happy to makeImagine if real world husbands take inspiration from this and start bashing other people's wives..
I find this funny because you're supporting Mikasa a whole lot more than you ever supported your own waifu ReijuI'm lost, isn't the event called Waifu Wars? Why is Mikasa's devotion for Eren under scrutiny in an event where people are supposed to choose their favorite fictional wife?Not exactly saying that she's a flawless character, but out of all her possible criticisms, you pick on the one which is the foundation of this event.
R-E-A-L-L-Y?

Is there a Holo supporter who has a problem with the dog features?
Nah, they're cute.
If Holo's ears and tail are not only acceptable but appealing, where do you draw the line? An actual mutt?![]()
Ears and a tail aren't negligible. We share a lot with chimpanzees but there's no way...A few more negligible dog features aren't a problem, we share a lot in common with dogs as we are, being mammals and all.
stop with the Rindou pics, she got thrown out the windou and into the bindou.OI, she still did better than your trashy puddle. Juvia couldn't even make her man love her in the end, he only wanted her for her body. How much of a fail is that? Mikasa is like Juvia in the stalker sense so maybe she won't get her man either.stop with the Rindou pics, she got thrown out the windou and into the bindou.
Is there a Holo supporter who has a problem with the dog features?
Nah, they're cute.
If Holo's ears and tail are not only acceptable but appealing, where do you draw the line? An actual mutt?![]()
It's quite clear why Mikasa 'stalks' Eren. Even Juvia has her reasons for stalking. Then again you have poor reading skills so your judgement is off.OI, she still did better than your trashy puddle. Juvia couldn't even make her man love her in the end, he only wanted her for her body. How much of a fail is that? Mikasa is like Juvia in the stalker sense so maybe she won't get her man either.
15- Darkness (Konosuba)
14- Lucina (Fire Emblem Awakening)
13- Rias Gremory (HighSchool DxD)
12- Kagura Mikazuchi (Fairy Tail)
11- Mikasa (Attack on Titan)
10- Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop)
9- Eto (Tokyo Ghoul:re)
8- Scathach (Fate/Grand Order)
7- Erina Nakiri (Shokugeki no Soma)
6- Rin Tohsaka (Fate/Stay Night UBW)
5- Rem (Re:Zero)
4- Ultear Milkovic (Fairy Tail)
3- Camilla (Fire Emblem Fates)
2- Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)
1- Rindou Kobayashi (Shokugeki no Soma)
Excuse me but there is no need to resort to baiting. Honestly, I'd expect better from a global even if you got upset at my postIt's quite clear why Mikasa 'stalks' Eren. Even Juvia has her reasons for stalking. Then again you have poor reading skills so your judgement is off.

Well done for using an out of date list when it's been updated. Mikasa is not a good waifu, and the rank at that time came purely from Season 2 hype. She's not a good waifu. Yes, she has devotion but that's about it, no real personality that would make you love her.It's up to the author how Mikasa x Eren turns out. I can look at Mikasa and see much waifu in her. And you can too...
Well that's fair enough.I think I already posted this before, but I don't know how her looks would have affected me if she was more furry than that.
An actual mutt is no go of course. If Holo had fur all over body the story would not work well in the first place since these features can't be easily hidden unlike her ears and tails.
I'm not resorting to baiting. That was an assessment.Excuse me but there is no need to resort to baiting. Honestly, I'd expect better from a global even if you got upset at my post![]()
Out of date? That was June 1st this year. A waifu list isn't a bottle of milk. Perhaps it's best to assume you're fickle with lists and have poor detection with your taste.Well done for using an out of date list when it's been updated. Mikasa is not a good waifu, and the rank at that time came purely from Season 2 hype. She's not a good waifu. Yes, she has devotion but that's about it, no real personality that would make you love her.
This.OI, she still did better than your trashy puddle. Juvia couldn't even make her man love her in the end, he only wanted her for her body. How much of a fail is that? Mikasa is like Juvia in the stalker sense so maybe she won't get her man either.
A rather incorrect one as I'm brilliant at reading, and I had the English marks in school to prove it.I'm not resorting to baiting. That was an assessment.
Time changes people and what they like, that's a fact of life and you'd do well to remember that. I don't see Mikasa in the fanboy light that I used to, I see now that she's rather dull as a person and while she could be badass, it doesn't mean she'd make a great waifu. It was the same for Erza too.Out of date? That was June 1st this year. A waifu list isn't a bottle of milk. Perhaps it's best to assume you're fickle with lists and have poor detection with your taste.
Hard to say. Spice and Wolf's story is in a medieval world and Holo likes knowledge so there are countless things she would like to learn and do, intelligence gathering would be her priority I think(can't use her wealth of experience well and proudly calls herself wise if she doesn't know much about this world).Okay, let's try looking at it this way.
You have some time to spend out at the town with <insert character here>. Not in their world. Where you live, or somewhere close thereabouts.
What would <insert character here> want to go do, and what would you guys do so you both enjoy your time out?
I think that pretty much sums up my thoughts on this matter.
Ok, Salt War is over IMO, Sam won! Best salt ever, I wanna see more... so.... you know, tell us what you felt when Mikasa kicked Rindous ass in the quarterfinal.
Anyway, how about we end the pet jokes about Holo. I can understand if people don't care about animal features, but it is a question of taste and discussing taste is useless. I personally don't like the tail but the ears are fine (btw. does she have 2 animal ears and 2 human ears? Serious quesion, I don't wanna make fun of her). But that's not racist, it's just taste. Or in Sams words, it's shitty taste :P
Tbh I would be totally fine if Holo wins this one. At least Mikasa took out Rindou.
And before someone asks, yes I want to trigger Sam.
@TrienDarkform Good question, probably normal stuff, eat something, buy stuff, gym, beat up bullies.
]
I don't remember ever seeing human ears on Holo so I am assuming she has only her wolf ears. Her daughter has four though.Ok, Salt War is over IMO, Sam won! Best salt ever, I wanna see more... so.... you know, tell us what you felt when Mikasa kicked Rindous ass in the quarterfinal.
Anyway, how about we end the pet jokes about Holo. I can understand if people don't care about animal features, but it is a question of taste and discussing taste is useless. I personally don't like the tail but the ears are fine (btw. does she have 2 animal ears and 2 human ears? Serious quesion, I don't wanna make fun of her). But that's not racist, it's just taste. Or in Sams words, it's shitty taste :P
Tbh I would be totally fine if Holo wins this one. At least Mikasa took out Rindou.
And before someone asks, yes I want to trigger Sam.
@TrienDarkform Good question, probably normal stuff, eat something, buy stuff, gym, beat up bullies.