Final Match Mikasa Ackerman vs Holo

Who is the ultimate Waifu?

  • Mikasa Ackerman

  • Holo


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
I'm not giving out anything but love my friend. Love that transcends the physical and the material. All that holds you back from realizing the adorable glory that is Holo are the walls you've built around your heart. What use are your arbitrary racial barriers? Do they make you happy? Do they enrich your life?

Break down the feeble walls of racial inequality! See the glorious light that you have blinded yourself too! See the moe majesty that is Holo!


​
I don't think I have laughed this much reading a post during this event excepted maybe when Brandish roasted Samuel after his loss.

:lmao.
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
All that holds you back from realizing the adorable glory that is Holo are the walls you've built around your heart. What use are your arbitrary racial barriers? Do they make you happy? Do they enrich your life?

Break down the feeble walls of racial inequality! See the glorious light that you have blinded yourself too! See the moe majesty that is Holo!


​
For some reason you keep using the word race, i think in this case "breed" is more adequate:teehee
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It's funny to read those "I don't get how taste couldn't change after getting to know someone better/know the serie better" when we have practical cases in our daily lives: some people can't stand smokers; some people can't stand tattoos; some people can't stand being with taller/shorter/younger/older people; and so on....... I don't think I'd ever be able to fall for a smoker, for example. If someone is creeped out by a tail coming out of your waifu's ass, no, I don't think wathing her serie would change that...
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
It's funny to read those "I don't get how taste couldn't change after getting to know someone better/know the serie better" when we have practical cases in our daily lives: some people can't stand smokers; some people can't stand tattoos; some people can't stand being with taller/shorter/younger/older people; and so on....... I don't think I'd ever be able to fall for a smoker, for example. If someone is creeped out by a tail coming out of your waifu's ass, no, I don't think wathing her serie would change that...
Excepted there are cases of the opposite IRL as well.
 

Potatoe-Titan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2017
Messages
198
Reaction score
263
Country
Germany
^This, but maybe smoking isn't the best example cause it's changable, for example if I would fall for you and you don't like smokers, I would stop smoking. The other examples fit more in this case, I just hope everyone understands by now.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I totally get people who act upon biased perspective. I do that myself, too, at times. It's a flaw in human nature. So I wouldn't say I fail to understand.

That's not a reason for me to stop mocking people for it, of course.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
You can't use a case you know to define how every single human being would be, tho.
I know. But it's not like I said everyone would agree with me, I even said they might hate her if they watch it.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I know. But it's not like I said everyone would agree with me, I even said they might hate her if they watch it.
They would hate the entire series, then. Holo defines what Spice & Wolf is. You can't go "I like Spice & Wolf, but Holo is a meh character". And then they would probably be hating the entire romance genre, anyway.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,856
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's funny to read those "I don't get how taste couldn't change after getting to know someone better/know the serie better" when we have practical cases in our daily lives: some people can't stand smokers; some people can't stand tattoos; some people can't stand being with taller/shorter/younger/older people; and so on....... I don't think I'd ever be able to fall for a smoker, for example. If someone is creeped out by a tail coming out of your waifu's ass, no, I don't think wathing her serie would change that...
It would.

Just like if you get to know a girl and really like her all the shallow crap in the world like height stop mattering. Love transcends all barriers Farfalla. All you have to do is give it chance. A single spark and it can burn brighter than a thousand suns. Illuminating the darkest of places and warming the coldest of days. That is love Farfalla. That is Holo.


To know Holo is to feel that love. To not watch Spice & Wolf is to deny that love and to deny your very self. To vote against Holo based on mere shallow impressions is to vote against love without ever having felt it's gentle embrace.

In conclusion. Watch! Spice! And! Wolf! You asshats!:yelling
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Agreed with Jammin.
Like, even now, every single second you are wasting away not watching Spice & Wolf, a child in Japan..

Laughs in your face :frankerz
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
t would.

Just like if you get to know a girl and really like her all the shallow crap in the world like height stop mattering. Love transcends all barriers Farfalla. All you have to do is give it chance. A single spark and it can burn brighter than a thousand suns. Illuminating the darkest of places and warming the coldest of days. That is love Farfalla.
:awe
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,856
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Cute speeches '-' , not enough salt in them tho

Where did you find that holo emoji o.o
Hmmm. I had expecting my distraction to keep you occupied longer. I mean, we haven't seen @Sky for days. This is ahead of schedule but I guess there's no choice...


NekoPara Vol. 2. (18+) available on steam today!​
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Those that hate on Mikasa area salty she took out their waifus. Meanwhile, the only good ones Holo took out are Mira and Lucy but that was a rounds ago and everyone has forgotten. I think this round is the true salt war only the winner goes home with voting for a random character they will forget in a week.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,856
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Schedule? :sky2
Now that you mention it with only 2 days of voting left. Might as well go into suppression fire mode and deploy the grand finale completely overwhelming Battou's salt with 100% pure sugar. Try and stay strong Sky.


NekoPara Vol.3 (18+) available on steam today!​

And coming soon to a small screen near you..
​
NekoPara the Anime​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top