Oh, not the outcome I was expecting ç_ç
This would actually be a no-brainer for me. Mikasa is a character I would very much like to have by my side. Considering what she went through and in what kind of world she was raised, I think she turned out to be a very fine and strong woman. Of course she has her - reasonable - flaws, but as I said in another thread, I don't believe in perfect relationships or characters. She is also someone who doesn't hold back to speak the harsh truth or put someone in their place. Character traits I appreciate a lot. Moreover, I can let her fight for me and she can teach me swordsmanship. 

Vote Holo please, I know that you are one of the Mikasa fans who has an objective and unbiased opinion.I never watched Spice and Wolf and thus didn't experience Holo's character myself. However, the Holo train/campaign indeed draw my interest and I will definitely watch Spice and Wolf sometime. I already have all episodes here.
Mikasa on the other hand is one of my favorite characters in one of my favorite manga series.This would actually be a no-brainer for me. Mikasa is a character I would very much like to have by my side. Considering what she went through and in what kind of world she was raised, I think she turned out to be a very fine and strong woman. Of course she has her - reasonable - flaws, but as I said in another thread, I don't believe in perfect relationships or characters. She is also someone who doesn't hold back to speak the harsh truth or put someone in their place. Character traits I appreciate a lot. Moreover, I can let her fight for me and she can teach me swordsmanship.
However, I feel betrayed by a couple of users here and thus haven't voted for Mikasa instantly.
I don't want to call names, but one of them is @Farfalla.

I don't believe in perfect relationships or characters.
See, I'm that imperfect amiga that will lead you to overcome your grudges and grow to be a better man ç_çI don't want to call names, but one of them is @Farfalla.
Who in their right minds would prefer Mikasa over Holo smh...![]()
Thank you guys for supporting Holo!!is Brandish really a lost case? #VoteHolo-sama #WhyisMikasaeveninthesemis?!
Holo-chan needs your vote--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
![]()

Im glad the campaign worked and helped you decide, it really means a lotI'll be honest and say that I don't know Holo, but I voted her because after reading the posts about her, and comparing her to Mikasa I find her better, much more than Mikasa who in my view, isn't fit to be a waifu.

Please just vote the one you would like to be with, Both Belserion and I made the points of our waifus clear so its all up to you now.I never watched Spice and Wolf and thus didn't experience Holo's character myself. However, the Holo train/campaign indeed draw my interest and I will definitely watch Spice and Wolf sometime. I already have all episodes here.
Mikasa on the other hand is one of my favorite characters in one of my favorite manga series.This would actually be a no-brainer for me. Mikasa is a character I would very much like to have by my side. Considering what she went through and in what kind of world she was raised, I think she turned out to be a very fine and strong woman. Of course she has her - reasonable - flaws, but as I said in another thread, I don't believe in perfect relationships or characters. She is also someone who doesn't hold back to speak the harsh truth or put someone in their place. Character traits I appreciate a lot. Moreover, I can let her fight for me and she can teach me swordsmanship.
However, I feel betrayed by a couple of users here and thus haven't voted for Mikasa instantly.
I don't want to call names, but one of them is @Farfalla.


Vote Holo please, I know that you are one of the Mikasa fans who has an objective and unbiased opinion.![]()
See, I'm that imperfect amiga that will lead you to overcome your grudges and grow to be a better man ç_ç
Win win to vote Mikasa ç_ç
"Holo is amazing for getting rid of Mira and Lucy"Well, the dog-f***ers comment is unnecessary IMO.
But some of the Holo voters are not even better, you gotta love these double standards.

That photo makes me want to vomit0 go on a furry ass for you?
![]()

Farfalla has a point, you can show that you have overcome your grudges with your vote. So, you could forgive Atom because of his lack of promotion and vote for Holo
![]()
That's exactly how you turn the tables in your favor!
.
?That psycho.You don't even know Tooru so you don't sound very convincing '-'Don't fall for that, Syxina. Putting Tooru in the same bag as all the pet anime girls there has ever been, as if she's not Tooru and only Tooru.
Tooru is special, I bet, and the rest can't be compared to her, this is not like "vote for a category 'cause they're all the same shit".
Don't let this heretic Jam bro confuse you u_u Holo wouldn't make up for Tooru!
Dont worry big bro, they are not talking about "that" Tooru...Wait which Tooru?That psycho.

But Touka is not human. Ghoul-Human relationships are also problematic. Holo can birth a child without problems, but Touka? It is not the case.There is a little difference, Touka looks 100% human most of the time, Holo not.