The level of racism in this thread is unbelievable. Shame on all of you. 


There is no confusion Farfalla only clarity of heart and of purpose. The confusion you feel is the dawning realization of your own allies misdeeds; for which their own words condemn them.Don't fall for that, Syxina. Putting Tooru in the same bag as all the pet anime girls there has ever been, as if she's not Tooru and only Tooru.
Tooru is special, I bet, and the rest can't be compared to her, this is not like "vote for a category 'cause they're all the same shit".
Don't let this heretic Jam bro confuse you u_u Holo wouldn't make up for Tooru!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Making good use of my education today.I have to admit I started to return to this thread only for Jammin gold at this point. It's like he perfected the ultimate copy pasta and he comes up with epic post after epic post.

And you know what? You are wrong. A relationship with Touka would be much, much more complicated than with Holo.At least I think so.
Sorry but you seem quite superficial..I talked about the look and why more people would prefer Touka over Holo. I never said the relationship would be more complicated or less complicated. So I don't see where I am wrong.
Considering what is supposed to matter in this event, I can say with 100% certainty that Touka would have been treated the same way as Holo. Even though she looks more human.I talked about the look and why more people would prefer Touka over Holo. I never said the relationship would be more complicated or less complicated. So I don't see where I am wrong.

That's right syx, to vote for Mikasa is to forsake your beloved Tooru. Will you do that? Can you do that?
![]()
Don't let this heretic Jam bro confuse you u_u Holo wouldn't make up for Tooru!

Another reminder @syx, the one you nominated last year was Touka, and you won. Back then the event was much less popular but you can be sure that she would have been bashed because she is not human if she had reached the finals this year.
Are you fine with people who think like that? ARE YOU?
No idea '-'But about the dragon one, which by the way @Farfalla , would you care to explain why is that a special case? Thoru and Holo are both lovable in their own ways and they both have those "animal features" you are rejecting...
What a disappointment![]()
still not enough to putt me off someone I like.. 

No but frankly neither was Holo before the finals. It all started now. Which is pretty sad, since the Mikasa people had a nice and friendly campaign until now, before it became Holo-shaming.I don't get the whole "it's because she's not human". No one even said that?? In fact she looks mostly human. The ears and the tail are a turn off for some. That's it. Some people prefer no fur. It's like a girl saying she prefers guys whose chests aren't hairy. Now saying Touka would be bashed because she's not human? Wasn't she nominated earlier? Was she bashed? You guys are chasing shadows now and it's actually hilarious![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Don't play the victim. The Holo supporters have gone out of their way to brand Mikasa voters as "racist" or "prejudice" for something people have been pointing out even before she faced off against Mikasa. I've seen her animal characteristics pointed out in other threads in the competition. The fact is it's a preference. You guys just went out of your way to twist it and bait Mikasa supporters as some sort of strategy probably. People don't want to vote Holo because of the "fur on her body". People don't want to vote Mikasa because she has "no personality". It's a choice in the end. But accusing people like potato Titan of being racist and saying you feel sorry for him in real life because he basically said he's not attracted to fur and won't change his mind, that's just too much. These pitch forks you Holo supporters are waving about is ridiculous. Ironically I echo your sentiments. The Holo campaign has been pleasant up until now. The only difference is instead of campaigning against Mikasa you've resorted to campaigning against Mikasa supporters.No but frankly neither was Holo before the finals. It all started now. Which is pretty sad, since the Mikasa people had a nice and friendly campaign until now, before it became Holo-shaming.
I'm not playing victim, I'm saying whats happening. The racist accusations, while ridiculous, came much later(like after page 9). I'm saying potato(and most Mikasa voters) are superficial, which they definitely are.Don't play the victim. The Holo supporters have gone out of their way to brand Mikasa voters as "racist" or "prejudice" for something people have been pointing out even before she faced off against Mikasa. I've seen her animal characteristics pointed out in other threads in the competition. The fact is it's a preference. You guys just went out of your way to twist it and bait Mikasa supporters as some sort of strategy probably. People don't want to vote Holo because of the "fur on her body". People don't want to vote Mikasa because she has "no personality". It's a choice in the end. But accusing people like potato Titan of being racist and saying you feel sorry for him in real life because he basically said he's not attracted to fur and won't change his mind, that's just too much. These pitch forks you Holo supporters are waving about is ridiculous. Ironically I echo your sentiments. The Holo campaign has been pleasant up until now. The only difference is instead of campaigning against Mikasa you've resorted to campaigning against Mikasa supporters.