Final Match Mikasa Ackerman vs Holo

Who is the ultimate Waifu?

  • Mikasa Ackerman

  • Holo


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Potatoe-Titan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2017
Messages
198
Reaction score
263
Country
Germany
Okay, I don't know too much about the details from Touka.

But I think the most people who complain about Holos animal features don't mind that she is not human, they complain about the tail and the ears. Touka doesn't have these features, or at least she can hide them most of the time. At least I think so.

Edit: Oh please stop this racism thing cause it's not.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Don't fall for that, Syxina. Putting Tooru in the same bag as all the pet anime girls there has ever been, as if she's not Tooru and only Tooru.
Tooru is special, I bet, and the rest can't be compared to her, this is not like "vote for a category 'cause they're all the same shit".
Don't let this heretic Jam bro confuse you u_u Holo wouldn't make up for Tooru!
There is no confusion Farfalla only clarity of heart and of purpose. The confusion you feel is the dawning realization of your own allies misdeeds; for which their own words condemn them.

Do not fear the dawn, dear Farfalla, for it only illuminates what has been there all along. For now you can see the beauty of our cause and sanctity of our purpose. It's not to late to stand for what is right. Do not stay in the shadow of those who would spread hate and intolerance. Enter the light and cast out the darkness. Stand for Holo and let the dawning light of love wash over you and cleanse chill within your heart.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I have to admit I started to return to this thread only for Jammin gold at this point. It's like he perfected the ultimate copy pasta and he comes up with epic post after epic post.
Making good use of my education today.:XD
 
Last edited:

Potatoe-Titan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2017
Messages
198
Reaction score
263
Country
Germany
I talked about the look and why more people would prefer Touka over Holo. I never said the relationship would be more complicated or less complicated. So I don't see where I am wrong.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,645
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I talked about the look and why more people would prefer Touka over Holo. I never said the relationship would be more complicated or less complicated. So I don't see where I am wrong.
Sorry but you seem quite superficial..
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,695
Reaction score
61,404
Gender
Male
Country
France
I talked about the look and why more people would prefer Touka over Holo. I never said the relationship would be more complicated or less complicated. So I don't see where I am wrong.
Considering what is supposed to matter in this event, I can say with 100% certainty that Touka would have been treated the same way as Holo. Even though she looks more human.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I still see the thing of the ears and tail a matter of "taste" rather than racism (lmao) but I've got to agree with Demon up there. Touka would have been bashed the same way because she's not human.

Meanwhile, Jammin is starting to build a church. :XD
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
That's right syx, to vote for Mikasa is to forsake your beloved Tooru. Will you do that? Can you do that?

Don't let this heretic Jam bro confuse you u_u Holo wouldn't make up for Tooru!
That feel when people think you know the series/character of the gifs you post...



I have no freaking idea who this is. That goes for approx. 95% of the gifs I share. :lmao
​
Another reminder @syx, the one you nominated last year was Touka, and you won. Back then the event was much less popular but you can be sure that she would have been bashed because she is not human if she had reached the finals this year.

Are you fine with people who think like that? ARE YOU?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
But about the dragon one, which by the way @Farfalla , would you care to explain why is that a special case? Thoru and Holo are both lovable in their own ways and they both have those "animal features" you are rejecting...
What a disappointment :nah
No idea '-'
I was just catching a ride on Jammin's post for a vote ^_^
 

Potatoe-Titan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2017
Messages
198
Reaction score
263
Country
Germany
Everyone is superficial to a certain degree.

I am okay with it, I am a racist, I am superficial and I am out if my mind cause I didn't voted for the "right" waifu. Kappa.

Probably a lot of people would have a problem with Touka, yes, cause she could eat you but not because of her look, at least not all the way like Holo. I don't know if other people just dislike the fact that Holo isn't human, I don't care, about her not being human, but I care about a tail and ears. But anyway, this thread is pointless by now, double standards everywhere and wrong accussations.

This thread should be Mikasa vs Holo. Instead it is a discussion between people who don't accept that other people have a problem with animal features and call it racism. It would be so easy to use these double standards too, but where is the point? Why people don't accept the taste or opinion of others?
 

Luca Blight

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 13, 2017
Messages
191
Reaction score
449
Age
37
Country
Vatican City State
While I can't see myself sharing a bed with equally intelligent/sociable or superior species if they resemble animals.. or aliens.. beyond a certain extent (say 5%), I don't really have a problem with ears and tails.. unless the tail is located too close to the anus that no hygienic measures can fix the problem <_> still not enough to putt me off someone I like.. :teehee
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Touka, last year winner would've been bashed? Are you sure?
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I don't get the whole "it's because she's not human". No one even said that?? In fact she looks mostly human. The ears and the tail are a turn off for some. That's it. Some people prefer no fur. It's like a girl saying she prefers guys whose chests aren't hairy. Now saying Touka would be bashed because she's not human? Wasn't she nominated earlier? Was she bashed? You guys are chasing shadows now and it's actually hilarious:XD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,645
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't get the whole "it's because she's not human". No one even said that?? In fact she looks mostly human. The ears and the tail are a turn off for some. That's it. Some people prefer no fur. It's like a girl saying she prefers guys whose chests aren't hairy. Now saying Touka would be bashed because she's not human? Wasn't she nominated earlier? Was she bashed? You guys are chasing shadows now and it's actually hilarious:XD
No but frankly neither was Holo before the finals. It all started now. Which is pretty sad, since the Mikasa people had a nice and friendly campaign until now, before it became Holo-shaming.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Not true and you know it. Kk, for example, has been on a run for a while now '-' Hence why he's in the salt lord award.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also, wtf. People posted from the very beginning saying this would be Holo vs a wall and now we get this "oh well they're not friendly anymore" bs :bnah
Enjoy some Spay and Wolf jokes, there were some funny Mikasa ones as well.
 
Last edited:

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
No but frankly neither was Holo before the finals. It all started now. Which is pretty sad, since the Mikasa people had a nice and friendly campaign until now, before it became Holo-shaming.
Don't play the victim. The Holo supporters have gone out of their way to brand Mikasa voters as "racist" or "prejudice" for something people have been pointing out even before she faced off against Mikasa. I've seen her animal characteristics pointed out in other threads in the competition. The fact is it's a preference. You guys just went out of your way to twist it and bait Mikasa supporters as some sort of strategy probably. People don't want to vote Holo because of the "fur on her body". People don't want to vote Mikasa because she has "no personality". It's a choice in the end. But accusing people like potato Titan of being racist and saying you feel sorry for him in real life because he basically said he's not attracted to fur and won't change his mind, that's just too much. These pitch forks you Holo supporters are waving about is ridiculous. Ironically I echo your sentiments. The Holo campaign has been pleasant up until now. The only difference is instead of campaigning against Mikasa you've resorted to campaigning against Mikasa supporters.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,645
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Don't play the victim. The Holo supporters have gone out of their way to brand Mikasa voters as "racist" or "prejudice" for something people have been pointing out even before she faced off against Mikasa. I've seen her animal characteristics pointed out in other threads in the competition. The fact is it's a preference. You guys just went out of your way to twist it and bait Mikasa supporters as some sort of strategy probably. People don't want to vote Holo because of the "fur on her body". People don't want to vote Mikasa because she has "no personality". It's a choice in the end. But accusing people like potato Titan of being racist and saying you feel sorry for him in real life because he basically said he's not attracted to fur and won't change his mind, that's just too much. These pitch forks you Holo supporters are waving about is ridiculous. Ironically I echo your sentiments. The Holo campaign has been pleasant up until now. The only difference is instead of campaigning against Mikasa you've resorted to campaigning against Mikasa supporters.
I'm not playing victim, I'm saying whats happening. The racist accusations, while ridiculous, came much later(like after page 9). I'm saying potato(and most Mikasa voters) are superficial, which they definitely are.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,695
Reaction score
61,404
Gender
Male
Country
France
Why are you even taking these racism accusations seriously? It's because of animal features and nothing else, it has nothing to do with racism IRL.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top