Final Match Mikasa Ackerman vs Holo

Who is the ultimate Waifu?

  • Mikasa Ackerman

  • Holo


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I never watched Spice and Wolf and thus didn't experience Holo's character myself. However, the Holo train/campaign indeed draw my interest and I will definitely watch Spice and Wolf sometime. I already have all episodes here.

Mikasa on the other hand is one of my favorite characters in one of my favorite manga series. :blush This would actually be a no-brainer for me. Mikasa is a character I would very much like to have by my side. Considering what she went through and in what kind of world she was raised, I think she turned out to be a very fine and strong woman. Of course she has her - reasonable - flaws, but as I said in another thread, I don't believe in perfect relationships or characters. She is also someone who doesn't hold back to speak the harsh truth or put someone in their place. Character traits I appreciate a lot. Moreover, I can let her fight for me and she can teach me swordsmanship. :zomg

However, I feel betrayed by a couple of users here and thus haven't voted for Mikasa instantly. :hmph

I don't want to call names, but one of them is @Farfalla.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
I never watched Spice and Wolf and thus didn't experience Holo's character myself. However, the Holo train/campaign indeed draw my interest and I will definitely watch Spice and Wolf sometime. I already have all episodes here.

Mikasa on the other hand is one of my favorite characters in one of my favorite manga series. :blush This would actually be a no-brainer for me. Mikasa is a character I would very much like to have by my side. Considering what she went through and in what kind of world she was raised, I think she turned out to be a very fine and strong woman. Of course she has her - reasonable - flaws, but as I said in another thread, I don't believe in perfect relationships or characters. She is also someone who doesn't hold back to speak the harsh truth or put someone in their place. Character traits I appreciate a lot. Moreover, I can let her fight for me and she can teach me swordsmanship. :zomg

However, I feel betrayed by a couple of users here and thus haven't voted for Mikasa instantly. :hmph

I don't want to call names, but one of them is @Farfalla.
Vote Holo please, I know that you are one of the Mikasa fans who has an objective and unbiased opinion. :8C
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,689
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Who in their right minds would prefer Mikasa over Holo smh... :nah
is Brandish really a lost case? #VoteHolo-sama #WhyisMikasaeveninthesemis?!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Holo-chan needs your vote
Thank you guys for supporting Holo!! :wtf

I'll be honest and say that I don't know Holo, but I voted her because after reading the posts about her, and comparing her to Mikasa I find her better, much more than Mikasa who in my view, isn't fit to be a waifu.
Im glad the campaign worked and helped you decide, it really means a lot :blush

I never watched Spice and Wolf and thus didn't experience Holo's character myself. However, the Holo train/campaign indeed draw my interest and I will definitely watch Spice and Wolf sometime. I already have all episodes here.

Mikasa on the other hand is one of my favorite characters in one of my favorite manga series. :blush This would actually be a no-brainer for me. Mikasa is a character I would very much like to have by my side. Considering what she went through and in what kind of world she was raised, I think she turned out to be a very fine and strong woman. Of course she has her - reasonable - flaws, but as I said in another thread, I don't believe in perfect relationships or characters. She is also someone who doesn't hold back to speak the harsh truth or put someone in their place. Character traits I appreciate a lot. Moreover, I can let her fight for me and she can teach me swordsmanship. :zomg

However, I feel betrayed by a couple of users here and thus haven't voted for Mikasa instantly. :hmph

I don't want to call names, but one of them is @Farfalla.
Please just vote the one you would like to be with, Both Belserion and I made the points of our waifus clear so its all up to you now. :beer
Just one thing though... I never betrayed you, even when Yui faced against Winry (one of my faves), please take that into consideration... :pout
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Vote Holo please, I know that you are one of the Mikasa fans who has an objective and unbiased opinion. :8C


And with this post, you just reminded me that your betrayal - to not campaign in the WW section for Jeanne - was the worst!


See, I'm that imperfect amiga that will lead you to overcome your grudges and grow to be a better man ç_ç
Win win to vote Mikasa ç_ç


That's exactly how you turn the tables in your favor!​
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Well, the dog-f***ers comment is unnecessary IMO.

But some of the Holo voters are not even better, you gotta love these double standards.
"Holo is amazing for getting rid of Mira and Lucy"

"Mikasa got rid of Saber and Rindo. Thst bitch must die!"

Ya, no hypocrites here :D

0 go on a furry ass for you?

That photo makes me want to vomit :darn
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Can't tell you what to do @syx each of us must carve our own path upon the unforgiving bedrock that is waifu wars. But know this, to side with Mikasa is to throw your lot in with those who would stand against the radiant glory that is animal girls. Cat girls, Fox girls, Dog girls, Wolf girls, and yes even...dragon girls.

That's right syx, to vote for Mikasa is to forsake your beloved Tooru. Will you do that? Can you do that?



To vote for Holo is to open your heart to cuteness wherever it may be found. To rise up and stand with we who would face down prejudice and smite the forces of hatred with love. To vote for Holo may not make a hero but only because, if you vote for Holo, you already were one from the start.
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,689
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Don't fall for that, Syxina. Putting Tooru in the same bag as all the pet anime girls there has ever been, as if she's not Tooru and only Tooru.
Tooru is special, I bet, and the rest can't be compared to her, this is not like "vote for a category 'cause they're all the same shit".
Don't let this heretic Jam bro confuse you u_u Holo wouldn't make up for Tooru!
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Wait which Tooru :gwah?That psycho.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Don't fall for that, Syxina. Putting Tooru in the same bag as all the pet anime girls there has ever been, as if she's not Tooru and only Tooru.
Tooru is special, I bet, and the rest can't be compared to her, this is not like "vote for a category 'cause they're all the same shit".
Don't let this heretic Jam bro confuse you u_u Holo wouldn't make up for Tooru!
You don't even know Tooru so you don't sound very convincing '-'
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Wait which Tooru :gwah?That psycho.
Dont worry big bro, they are not talking about "that" Tooru...



*shivers*

But about the dragon one, which by the way @Farfalla , would you care to explain why is that a special case? Thoru and Holo are both lovable in their own ways and they both have those "animal features" you are rejecting...
What a disappointment :nah
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I have to admit I started to return to this thread only for Jammin gold at this point. It's like he perfected the ultimate copy pasta and he comes up with epic post after epic post.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,405
Gender
Male
Country
France
Jammin accepting every girl for what they are makes of him a heretic? If he is, then he is certainly better than the ones who reject Holo for her animal features.

Another reminder @syx, the one you nominated last year was Touka, and you won. Back then the event was much less popular but you can be sure that she would have been bashed because she is not human if she had reached the finals this year.

Are you fine with people who think like that? ARE YOU?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Tohru is sort of different from Holo. You can think of Tohru as someone from a completely different culture, or planet, as Tohru has her own friends, family, rivalries, life, etc. Holo is by herself.
Tohru hates humans for how her kin is treated by them, Holo has a more neutral to friendly attitude towards them. You might say Holo got somewhat a bit more accustomed to humans over the centuries. Tohru is relatively a newcomer to the human world.
Tohru is more caring, Holo loves being spoiled more, but they are both great supporters of their beloved in their own ways.

Either way, they are both characters nicely designed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Potatoe-Titan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2017
Messages
198
Reaction score
263
Country
Germany
There is a little difference, Touka looks 100% human most of the time, Holo not.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,405
Gender
Male
Country
France
There is a little difference, Touka looks 100% human most of the time, Holo not.
But Touka is not human. Ghoul-Human relationships are also problematic. Holo can birth a child without problems, but Touka? It is not the case.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top