Info - Waifu Wars 2017 - Award Ceremony | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info Waifu Wars 2017 - Award Ceremony

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Ladies and gentleman.
It's been roughly six weeks since we started this wonderful event. There have been many wonderful fights and even more importantly, there has been a lot of salt.
This has been an event worthy of the name "War".

I don't want to say too much as clearly, your beloved Waifus deserve this stage and not me or the rest of the staff.

Nevertheless I wanna thank all of you who made this event possible.
Especially you who is just reading this post. You made this event enjoyable and fun and without you, we would never have turned this into a heaven on earth.

Last but not least I really wanna thank @syx in particular. :hug

Let's get started, shall we?

That's it for this years Waifu Wars. I hope that we will see you all again next year, to shower this forum with salt once more.
* bows *

PS: Look forward to the Husbando Wars 2017 AND MHs first ever Manga Wars as well.

~Sky

Seraph

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Finland
Well congratulations at @Belserion :zomg ,you did a really good Job with your Campaign as well as your Supporters and sticked to your Waifu till the End and kept fighting With and for her in these Wars not sure how good i played my Role as a Support in this Campaign but yeah i tried my Best .:true
This Campaign brought Mikasa a huge bit closer to me as a Character and actually managed to make me like her now despite my prior Distant and Negative Opinion on her in that case you deserve a Thank You as well i guess,like i said Good Job!
Even managed to make me Vote Mikasa over Rindou...and that's saying something,i got marked as a Traitor to the Rindou Clan but honestly? It was worth it.:hip

Also a Big Thank you to all the Mods hosting and organizing this Event i had alot of fun for my First Time and even though the Last Round had many Up's and Downs i am happy to have been part of it actually.
Thanks Guys!:victory

Potatoe-Titan

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Can we see the vote numbers anywhere? I would like to see how close it was.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall

Congratulations to all the winners !!
Congrats @Belserion you did a great job :awe ♥, congrats also to @Lambu (thxs for promoting the series i definitelyneed to watch, holo sounds to be a great char looking forward to it :zomg) congrats @niichan ! you all deserve it

Huge thanxs for the staff and and all the players, i did had a great time and a lot of fun playing with all of you
looking forward next contest ♥

This award post @Sky /@syx is priceless:teehee

Also Syx don't forget you gave me a certain word !!!! :derp

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Congratulations @Belserion @Lambu @niichan! To @Erinyes you did great job too :nod

Also a Big Thank you to all the Mods hosting and organizing this Event i had alot of fun for my First Time and even though the Last Round had many Up's and Downs i am happy to have been part of it actually.
Thanks Guys!:victory
Huge thanxs for the staff and and all the players, i did had a great time and a lot of fun playing with you
You are welcome :) This event would have been so quiet without you all

cool editing @syx :lmao

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
That edit-presentation @syx @Sky ... Lmao, being a TG fan myself I couldn't stop laughing :XD :XD :XD

My most sincere congratulations to @Belserion , amazing campaign!!!:confetti
Mikasa deserved winning as much as Holo so there's no way I can be salty about it, Mikasa rocks! (No puns intended hahaha) ;)

Also congrats @niichan for the third place, Yui was amazing too. :blush

Actually Im very happy with how well Holo did in this event, I didnt expect not even half of the support and acknowledgement she received. If the campaign made people want to know her then I couldn't ask for more. :amuse

I had a lot of fun with this event, thank you to the organizers! Oh and of course, To every single person who supported and voted Holo:
Thank you thank you and thank you!!! :awe

Husbando wars? I may think of something for it :p

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
wait... what?

Yui made third place! :wtf I'm so happy, never thought a girl most didn't even know would make it that far. There were so many other great participants and you all made this such a great and fun event. I'm almost speechless for all the support Yui got...

A big thanks to everyone who voted for Yui, you're awesome :zomg Also a very big thanks to @syx for taking care of Yui for the first two rounds, you're an amazing bro! :blush Last but not least, thanks @Alpharez @Lambu @Erinyes for a good and fair fight. You all had good campaigns and it was fun to have our waifus clash, couldn't have asked for better opponents :x3

I hope some of the people not knowing Yui and the series she comes from, Oregairu, will give it a shot. It's an awesome and touching work, so I really hope some of you will check it out. Please do.

Ofc a big congratz to Lambu and Belserion for taking 2nd and 1st place with their waifu! Both are deserving of the top spots! :nod Great campaigning and great characters make an even greater combo :party

Now me and Yui will take a break. It was a very fun event, and I hope we will have even more fun next year. See you around~

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
@Lambu
Husbando Wars are better

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
That's not nice syx.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
God DAMN IT ALL, THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT FOR BETRAYING RINDOU @Zeref Spriggan YOU MONGREL! HOW DARE YOU BETRAY RINDOU AND STILL SHOW YOUR FACE AROUND HERE AFTERWARDS! HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME, YOUR TRUSTED FRIEND?! HOW COULD YOU BETRAY THE RINDOU CLUB! DIE!

AND THIS ISN'T OVER FOR ANY OF YOU MIKASA SYMPATHIZERS! MARK MY WORDS, WE WILL HAVE REVENGE IN THE 2018 WAIFU WARS AND IT WILL BE TOO SWEET. SO, I'LL BIDE MY TIME UNTIL THEN AND PREPARE SO THAT RINDOU WILL WIN THE 2018 WAIFU WARS. BELIEVE IT!

Well done on a good campaign and good victory @Belserion . If it wasn't me, I'm happy it was you who won, although your waifu choice stinks :kappa Well done nonetheless on a well deserved victory